• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,667
    Forum Member
    are you gunna be writing some more Vic? :) x
  • Options
    sconescone Posts: 14,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If you want a job on Corrie, you have to be able to write for the star of the show, Cotton :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,555
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    As the song ended they glanced at one another, both pairs of eyes glassy as they thought of what could have been had they been brave enough to admit their feelings and face the disgust of friends and family. Liam gently stroked away the tears that were forming in the corners of Carla's emerald eyes as his hand cupped her cheek. "Yo....you deserve happiness darling. Af....after everything you...you've been through." He admitted as his lips perched dangerously close to hers. She looked away and shook her head. "Liam no we.....we can't do this. I....I'm married so are you." Carla said as she ran a hand frustratedly through her dark hair. Liam nodded as he bit his lip. "I.....I should get back. No doubt Tony will send out a search party for me soon." Carla said with a wry grin as Liam chuckled slightly.
    "Yeah he probably will. He....he's a good bloke really, he'll look after you." Liam said softly as Carla headed to the door. She nodded as she paused with her hand on the handle of the door. "I.....I know." She said softly as she left the room leaving Liam alone once more.

"Wh....where're you been?" Tony asked as Carla smiled softly as she headed up to the table where his family were all gathered round. "Oh nowhere, just the loo. Kind of had a struggle with the dress." Carla lied as she avoided looking at Liam who was sliding into a seat next to Maria as he sat Daniel on his knee. "Carla you looked beautiful dancing. I'm so glad to have you in our family, you must promise to come up at Christmas." Kathleen said as she placed a hand on top of Carla's where the elegant Tiffany band sat alongside her engagement ring. "Oh I'm sure we'll be there mum, Carla's not the best cook are you." Tony said as he slung his arm over her shoulder as he twirled a loose ringlet in his fingers. "Tony don't say things like that about your wife, I'm sure she's a very good cook." James said as he smiled warmly at Carla.
    "No believe me James he's right I'm terrible." Carla said as James grinned. Kathleen patted the seat next to her indicating to Carla to sit down besides her. "You'll love our home Carla, right by the loch and you'll have to make sure you visit all the time when the little ones eventually arrive." Carla's eyes widened she'd been married all of a couple of hours and now they were planning her children for her. Even Helen Connor wasn't that interfering. "Mum I told you. If we have children, it's when we're ready okay." Tony said sensing Carla was a little uncomfortable with the conversation.
    "Oh fine. I must say Carla you're a vast improvement on Lindsey." Kathleen said as Tony rubbed his forehead. "Mother can we not talk about Lindsey, I'd rather forget about her." He said as he laced his fingers into his wife's.

"Oh please that's just embarrassing." Ryan said as he watched his mother and Steve on the dance floor as the sound of Madonna's 'Hung Up' boomed from the DJ's speakers. "I'm telling you they should have asked me to DJ I'd have made a better job of it." Vernon mumbled to Liz as she danced rather drunkenly.
    "Oh please just dance with me." Liz slurred as she almost tripped over her own feet. "Oops."
    "Mark my words that'll last about five minutes. She's too stroppy for her own good that madam." Blanche said loudly as Ken rubbed his forehead.
    "Blanche shut up, she'll hear you and I hardly think we can declare anyone a stroppy madam when we've got Tracey in our family." He chided as Amy lay her head against her grandfather's chest. On the table next to them Liam was sat nursing a almost empty bottle of Carlsburg "Can we go now?" Maria asked as she drummed her nails boredly on the tabletop. Liam sighed as he stroked the top of Daniel's head who despite the loud beat of the music seemed to be quite happily drifting to sleep. "Why he's happy enough."
    "Oh please I'm bored stiff. She isn't your family anymore anyway." Maria said jutting her lower lip out. She'd been watching carefully through the ceremony and the dinner afterwards and it had worried her as to how often she'd caught her husband looking at Carla in an almost longing way. She somehow suspected that Liam and Carla had always had a little more than a normal friendship and even though she knew about their kiss she suspected that there were other things that Liam had decided to keep from her. "Oh Maria come on it's only just turned 10. We hardly ever get to go out any more. Can't we enjoy the one night out we're getting?"
    "But you seem to be the one enjoying it. I have to sit here on my tod looking after our child." Maria whined as Liam rolled his eyes.
    "Well you go dance for a bit then. I'll keep an eye on him." Liam said as Maria nodded.
    "Okay." She stood up and made sure her skirt looked okay as she headed across to join Fiz on the dance floor.

Carla sighed as she saw Liam approaching the table with Daniel supported gently against his shoulder. "Hey Liam, just wanted to say thanks for the speech you made earlier. We both really appreciate your input into today." Tony said shaking Liam's hand. "Oh isn't he adorable!" Kathleen enthused as Liam sat by Carla and detached Daniel from his shoulder. "I......I think we'll be going in a little while and well I thought I'd come and speak to you both before people start to go." Liam said as he watched Carla let Daniel clasp his hand around her finger. "You know Carla a baby really does suit you." Kathleen said as James shook his head at his wives words.
    "Kathy dear let them be."
    "Well anyway I....I just wanted to tell you, you both looked so happy and in love up at the aisle earlier." Liam said as he looked down at his squirming son.
    "Thanks Liam." Tony said as Carla remained quiet happily occupied in fussing over her 'nephew'. Maria having been happily dancing until that point looked up and scowled noticing that even now there was a wedding ring back on Carla's finger she still seemed to have this hold over Liam. "Where you going?" Fiz asked as Maria headed back towards the newly-weds and Liam. "Home! See you Fiz." Maria said as she walked past Tony's parents and placed her hand on Liam's shoulder. "I'm wiped can we go home now." She said knowing that Liam wouldn't get into a row in front of anyone else. "Oh fine if you're tired I guess we should. Congratulations you two." Liam muttered as he stood, leaning across and gently kissing Carla's cheek.

Carla checked her bag for the passports once more as she and Tony said their goodbyes before they departed for their trip. "Will you just go round and water the plants on Thursday and I'll leave some money if you get us in a pint of milk and a fresh loaf for when we get back." Carla said as she handed Michelle the spare key.
    "Wouldn't it have made more sense for Liam to do it? He'll have to drop work stuff in anyway." Michelle said as Carla handed her the key.
    "Hmmm yeah well you know what Liam's like, memory of a fish. Anyway you've got our hotel number and my mobile so if anything happens let us know." Carla said as she kissed Michelle's cheek, Tony's hand clasping hers. "Have a lovely time on your honeymoon hun. You too Tony." Michelle said as Carla nodded. Ryan kissed his aunt's cheek as Steve loaded the cases into the back of the taxi. "You two ready because the Maldives are beckoning." He said as Tony wrapped his arm around his wife's slender waist. "Liam not saying bye?" Tony asked as he noticed Carla glance over momentarily at the factory. She shrugged her shoulders. "I guess not. Well he won't be getting a present from me." Carla said as she tried to hide her sadness that Liam wasn't there to say goodbye, hope she had a good holiday like he usually did. Just then the factory door creaked open and Liam hurried out. "Oi where you both going without saying bye. Well thanks I'm the acting father-of-the-bride here. Right Tony you look after my princess and you dare upset her and I'll have you, you hear me." Liam said with a grin though inside his heart was breaking. "Liam shut up." Carla said as she rolled her eyes though wishing she really was his princess. Still it had been her choice that time. Glancing across the street at Liam's house as she watched Maria struggle out of the door with the buggy she knew that she had done the best thing for her sort of nephew. Sure she didn't like Maria, and the liklihood was she probably never would but a little baby shouldn't have his father taken from him and grow up thinking he was second-best. Besides Tony was a decent bloke, he spoilt her rotten and she had fun but deep down she knew that even if she remained married to Tony for the rest of her days she'd never feel the same way for him as she did for Liam. "You take care." Liam said as he kissed Carla's cheek letting his kiss linger for a moment or too longer than it should have. "I will." Carla said as Tony entwined his fingers with hers not letting her unattach herself from him in order to hug Liam before they departed. "I'll see you next week then. Don't let me come back to a strike or anything hey." Carla smiled softly as she locked eyes with Liam. "Come on then lovebirds your plane awaits." Steve said as Carla nodded stroking a stray strand of hair from her eyes as she bid both Liam and Michelle goodbye.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,494
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    awww thats dead nice :D you're such a good writer lol i think i've said that about 20 times now :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    awwwww it's really cute, can't wait to find out if you're writing anymore, and I agree with you voodoochild, you're an ace writer :):p lol x
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    “You heard from the new Mrs Gordon then?” Michelle asked as Liam grabbed a pint after another long day at work. “Nah got a delightful postcard showing lovely sandy beaches saying she wishes I was there.” Liam said with a smile. Michelle looked at her brother awkwardly. “Do you wish you were?” She asked softly as Liam looked at her. “What, who in their right mind would swap rainy, cold Manchester for sunny days on the sandy-white beaches of the Maldives!” He joked though Michelle bit her lip as she placed his pint glass down on the bar. “I don’t mean that. Look come round the back for a minute, Liz won’t mind.”
    “What why?” Liam asked as he picked up his drink. Michelle glared at him and he knew not to ask any more questions. He followed her to the back room where he sat. “Wha….what happened between you and Carla on the wedding day?”
    “Excuse me!” Liam said startled. He was sure that Carla wouldn’t have said anything, she had a little too much pride and he hadn’t said anything about the stolen kisses they had shared on the day of the ceremony. “Liam I got some photo’s back from the wedding this morning. Look at this and you tell me that there was nothing going on between you that day.” Michelle said as she passed a snap to him. Liam was stood by Michelle’s side but his eye direction was turned towards Carla’s direction as Tony clasped her waist and Ryan stood by his side. A sweet smile was on Carla’s face but her eyes looked vacant and empty. Liam studied the photo as he tried to think of something to say. “I……I fail to see whatever it is you can.” Liam said as Michelle narrowed her eyes at him. “Liam you’re almost gawping at her and she looks so unhappy behind that smile she’s got plastered on her face. Look, look at this one from her and Paul’s wedding and you tell me that’s the same woman happy.”
    “Well it probably brought up some memories from when she married our kid.” Liam said softly and sadly as he looked at the smiling carefree young twenty-four year old Carla frozen in time with all the happy expectations of wedded bliss on her face. Liam sighed. “So what! She went through with it Chelle. She married Tony.”
    “Liam look I know that something went on between you., I know you kissed at least twice so what the hell is it? Some game you’re both playing with one another because Liam there’s a lot more people who’ll get hurt if something comes out.” Michelle argued. Liam nodded.
    “It doesn’t matter now. Nothing will come of it. She’s so bloody stubborn she’ll stay with Tony just to show me she’s happy anyway. God Chelle what on earth ever made me kiss her in the first place. You remember all the arguments we used to have. Paul had to haul us apart more than once. She exasperates me so much, winds me up rotten and half the time I’m ready to kill her bu….but I still want her. God this is stupid. Maria’s pretty and sweet and above all the mother of my son but….but she lacks something.”
    “She’s not Carla.” Michelle said softly as Liam looked at her.

“Tony can you st….st….stop that.” Carla said as Tony wrapped his arm’s around her waist and gently kissed her neck brushing aside her glossy waves of his wife’s hair so her could kiss her tanned skin. “I….I need to pack.” She murmured as he spun her round and held her in his arms. “God I am the luckiest man I know. A beautiful, gorgeous wife, a lovely home and even Liam seems to think I’m not this ogre that he used to think I was.” Tony said as Carla smiled softly trying not to seem any different when he mentioned Liam’s name. “Mmm. I can’t wait to get back.” Carla said as she folded a top into her case. Tony’s hand trailed her bare thigh, exposed by a tiny skirt. He’d appreciatively noticed that gone were the trousers and in their place now, at least on holiday were tiny skirts baring long slender legs. “We got enough time before the flight babe.” He smiled as Carla chewed her lips seductively. She nodded as Tony smiled before gently pulling her into his lap as his hand untied the knot in her halter neck top his lips capturing hers as she surrendered herself to her husband knowing that been as happily married back in Wetherfield where Liam was. Where she’d have to keep up the pretence of the newly-wedded bliss in an office with him all day.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 228
    Forum Member
    oooh juicy!!! :p

i cant wait for carlas return!!!

post soon!! :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,556
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    gossipbag wrote: »
    oooh juicy!!! :p

i cant wait for carlas return!!!

post soon!! :D

she'd better :D:D lol jokes, i am hooked on this! Need to read more!!! :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,929
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Really good Victoria, you are such a fantastic writer
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 228
    Forum Member
    c'mon!! please reply!! :cry:

me is a desperate wee bunny! :rolleyes:

its REALLY good by the way! :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The next update to Table's Turned. I know it seems a little slow paced but I promise the next chapter will be better.

Michelle smiled as Carla breezed into the Rovers looking sickeningly tanned and sporting a pair of tight hipster jeans and a sleeveless cream top. Tony followed behind her looking appreciatively at his wife. “Hey you too, how was the honeymoon?” Michelle asked as she placed a white wine down for Carla and a pint of Newton & Ridley for Tony. “Great thanks, sunshine and sea and well you know.” Carla said as Michelle shook her head. “I don’t think I want to know.” She said as Tony affectionately wrapped an arm round his wife’s slender waist. “So how’s things? I still do have a factory to run. My delightful former brother-in-law hasn’t gutted it or anything.” Carla said. Michelle nodded towards a booth. “Ask him yourself, he’s sat over there. God knows what’s up with him, he’s had a face like a wet weekend for the past two days. I think him and Maria might have had a row or something.” Michelle said though she had some suspicions as to why Liam had such a scowl on his face. “Oh we got you all presents but I can’t remember which suitcase I packed them in so I’ll get you them when we’ve unpacked.” Carla said as she lifted her wineglass from the bar. She turned to the solitary figure sat nursing a pint glass. Carla turned to Tony. “You okay to give us a minute?” She asked as she smiled softly at him.
    “Course pet. We shouldn’t be the only happy couple around and I don’t want you having to go to a miserable workplace tomorrow.” Tony said as he pecked her lips softly. They separated and Tony turned to talk to Marcus and Sean who were busy saying how lovely the wedding had been.

Carla leaned against the wood of the booth. “Anyone sitting here?” She implored as Liam looked up and a smile danced on his face. “Hey, I didn’t know you were due back today!” Carla smiled.
    “Can I sit down or you wanting to be left alone?” She asked. Liam smiled.
    “Does it matter, you’ll sit anyway even if I told you to go away. You enjoy your honeymoon?” He asked as Carla nodded. He frowned as he glanced momentarily at the gold band on his wedding finger a constant reminder that he shouldn’t be feeling the way he did for the brunette sat opposite. “It was lovely, Tony booked us First Class on the plane and then the suite was gorgeous. So how’s the factory?”
    “Fine.”
    “And what about you? You don’t look fine. Michelle said you were a bit down.” Carla said as she raised an eyebrow at him. “Why do you think that might be hey Carla. I know you can be dim sometimes pet but even you can work out why I might be a bit upset.” Liam said his demeanour changing as Carla bit her lip.
    “That’s not fair Liam and if you want to be like this then can we save conversations like this when my husband isn’t within hearing distance.” Carla said angrily. Liam scoffed as he took a large gulp of his pint. “Why? You scared something might come out about our true feelings?” Carla sighed.
    “Liam we’ve been through this. What’s done is done. Look I’m sorry if you feel down but can we please try and get along? Please.”
    “Fine, look just go back to your husbands awaiting arms Carla.” Liam said a little short with her. Carla looked down at the table sadly. “Fine, I’ll see you in the morning I guess.” She said softly as she got up and headed back to Tony.
    “You okay princess?”
    “Yeah fine, god knows what’s up with him, I guess we should just leave him be. Hiya Sean, Marcus.” Carla said as she turned to the pair with a forced smile hoping that Liam would be more reasonable in the morning.

Liam watched enviously as Tony’s hand traced Carla’s jeaned thigh as they stood chatting, she giggled at his actions and Liam shook his head. That newly-wedded bliss wouldn’t last long. For him and Maria it had been mere weeks before he truly started to regret his impulsive actions. “So did you two visit many sights whilst you were away or was it just the four walls you saw for the majority of the fortnight?” Steve asked as Carla giggled. “Damn you know me too well already.” She said as she glanced adoringly at her husband. True perhaps he would never have her heart like Liam did but he was kind to her, adored the ground she walked on and well they enjoyed each others company. “Lucky begger.” Lloyd said from the other side of Steve as Dev nodded in agreement. “Bet she’s an animal in bed.” He whispered as Lloyd nodded.
    “Oi you that’s my former sister-in-law you’re gawping at and she doesn’t take kindly to letches.” Michelle said as Lloyd and Dev looked apologetic.
    “Here Michelle next drinks anyone asks for are on me.” Tony said as he looked around. Blanches head shot up at his words. “She’s not pregnant is she?” She said loudly as Deirdre looked away embarrassed. “No Blanche my wife isn’t pregnant but I wanted to share our appreciation for all your kind wishes to us both.” Tony said.
    “Pompous git.” Liam said under his breath though his words were drowned out by the orders at the bar having heard the next round was on the newly married Tony Gordon. “Michelle can you get us a pint please.” Carla said as she looked over to where Liam was sat. Tony followed her gaze. “Sweetheart maybe you should leave him be.” He suggested as Carla shook her head.
    “No, he’s sat there getting more and more miserable, he can flaming at least try to be happy.” Carla said as she took the pint over to Liam.
    “Oh come to lord it over me. I said to leave me alone.” Liam said as he gazed angrily at his business partner. “Oh get over yourself Liam, now come and join the rest of us hey or go home but just don’t sit here with that look on your face it’s doing my head in.” Carla said as Liam watched her grinning slightly as she pouted at him. “That’s better come on.” She said as Liam stood up and followed her to the bar. He couldn’t stand the idea he was pissing her off and well she could make his life hell tomorrow if she put her mind to it. “Liam, my delightful wife persuaded you to come over. She is a flaming nuisance when she wants to be isn’t she.” Tony said as Liam nodded.
    “Yep can say that again. Look as lovely as it is no doubt listening to your holiday tales I should get off, Daniel’s got a right sniffle at the moment and well Maria has been sat at home with him all day, I’ll see you tomorrow Car.” Liam said as he drained his pint glass and headed off as Carla watched him leave knowing quite well he wouldn’t going home straight away. Likelihood was he’d skulk off to the factory, hell she thought it was probable that she’d turn up in the morning to find him resting his head on the desk.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,929
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Its very good, enjoying reading it.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    can't wait for you to reply next :D is great!! :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Liam sighed as his eyelids fluttered slightly and he looked at his wrist-watch groaning as he read the digits 03:17 on the watch. He ran a hand through his hair wandering for a moment why he was aleep in a office chair before remembering rather guiltily that he'd heard Daniel's wails as he'd been about to enter his home and knowing he'd had a little too much to drink had sought refuge in the factory. He didn't fancy having Maria nudge him in the ribs reminding it was his turn to tend to the night feeds. His ears pricked as he heard a slight creak and he opened the desk searching for something to arm himself with lest it be an intruder. His eyes took a while to adjust to the darkness of the factory and he sighed realising that the only thing he could arm himself with that would do any damage was a hole punch. He stood up and tip-toed to the blind lowering it slightly to peek through and see what he could see. Though he was wandering why any sane person would choose to rob a knicker factory when there was a bookie's across the road. He gently lowered the blind slightly and realised with a soft smile it wasn't a trespasser but his sultry business partner. He flickered the light on and looked as Carla wandered in with an unimpressed look on her face. "I thought it would be you." She said softly as she sat down in her seat and tapped the desk with her nails. "What are you doing here?" Liam asked as Carla raised an eyebrow. "Norris rang me, god knows where he got my number from but said he'd seen someone go into the factory. I told him it was probably you but well I thought I should check it out."
    "And Tony let you come on your own?"
    "He's asleep, I'm a big girl Liam, I can look after myself." Carla said softly as Liam smirked.
    "Not what I heard. Tony said you didn't half miss when you chucked that car-jack at him." Carla glared at him fiercely.
    "Well thankfully it's not a gang of masked and armed robbers is it. Though liklihood would be that I'd know them if they were." Carla said with a wry smile thinking of her rather unfortunate family connections. "Look Carla, it's okay you don't have to make small talk with me, you can get back to Tony."
    "You want to get rid of me?" Carla said a little hurt, whatever had occured between them at the wedding she'd thought it was under the bridge and that they'd get back to their normal selves, carefree and chatty around one another. "No but I doubt your husband of a fortnight will be happy in the knowledge that you're sat in front of me in a nightie that leaves little to the imagination." Liam said as Carla crossed her arms over her chest, that was still slightly exposed despite the Gucci coat she'd put on over the nightie, and blushed slightly. "So why you kipping at work then, I hardly believe you love work that much." Carla said as Liam ran his fingers in little circles on the beech desk in front of him. "I couldn't face going home tonight. I feel guilty when Maria tells me that I should have been at home with her, she's right I'm Daniel's dad and hould be at home. It's just I didn't plan on been married and a dad this time last year." He said softly as Carla nodded.
    "But Liam he's a gorgeous little boy an....and you are happy really. I remember when you came out of the hospital room and told us you had a little boy." Carla said softly. Liam smiled at the memory of juyst a few months back, the expression on his face as he'd told them all of his son's loud wail, perfect little finger and toes. "Yeah but....."
    "But nothing. Liam just go home to your son and wife hey. Or you won't just be getting earache from Maria but from me too." Carla said as she stood up and held Liam's coat out for him. "Look Car, I'm sorry for getting you called out to here at this time of the morning."
    "It's okay you can buy lunch later." Carla smiled as she locked the office behind them and followed Liam out shaking her head slightly at his behaviour. Liam watched Carla get in her car despite her assurances that she'd be fine. "I'll see you in the morning." He nodded as she smiled softly whilst starting the engine. Liam nodded and gently leaned in to kiss her cheek through the open window. "You drive careful and no speeding because the police won't half wonder what's going on with you driving around in nightwear." Liam smiled as Carla giggled. "You get home hey." She smiled as she headed off neither of them realising that the curtains were twitching in a upstairs window opposite.
  • Options
    Callie RawstonCallie Rawston Posts: 48
    Forum Member
    Hi, have just read this and its amazingly well written... am a newly converted Liarla fan!

Callie x