£189.99 from Heathrow Systems / £193 from Martin Dawes

2»

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,545
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dizzydix this will only record from its inbuilt freeview tuners.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 427
    Forum Member
    10% discount from Heathrow Systems runs out tonight...

They've had an Easter Holiday weekend deal on - 10% off everything if you pay by debit/credit card (not using PayPal) - just upgraded my parents from the 8000T to the 9200T, total cost for the 9200T was £170.99 delivered!!

Cheers

Alan
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 75
    Forum Member
    even with the 10% off i still think its a waste of money if these pvr dont record from external sources. i thought the idea of recording something, was to record from what ever you wanted without the need for example Sky+.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,545
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Looks like its still early days for this market; i.e. so far there arent any twin freeview hard disk recorders that can do this but there are some single tuner ones that can I understand if you have a look around.
  • bronsonbronson Posts: 1,441
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dizzydix wrote:
    even with the 10% off i still think its a waste of money if these pvr dont record from external sources. i thought the idea of recording something, was to record from what ever you wanted without the need for example Sky+.

no it's not a waste of money,they do exactly as they should.
    a FREEVIEW pvr.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 427
    Forum Member
    dizzydix wrote:
    Eh? It's a Freeview twin tuner PVR. If you want something to record from external sources then your best bet would be a TiVo - you can still buy them off eBay and they control cable boxes, Sky/Sky+, Freeview boxes.