Comments

• BlurayBluray Posts: 661
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Still a tosser though
  • gold2040gold2040 Posts: 3,049
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    omfg hahahahaha are you serious? this made my morning...
    http://www.tmz.com/2013/01/04/justin-bieber-marijuana-pot-blunt-smoking-picture-photo/
  • georgebarnesgeorgebarnes Posts: 403
    Forum Member
    gold2040 wrote: »

hahahaha so? Hes pictured smoking, once, they dont know what it even is and even on the 99 percent unlikely chance it is weed then so what. i do it, it helps me sleep and is way safer than getting wrecked out of your head. please..
  • EraserheadEraserhead Posts: 22,016
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    "collapses"?

You mean his batteries ran out?
  • PJ1893PJ1893 Posts: 1,669
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mitch 123 wrote: »
    You only have to look at the likes of Michael Jackson, Britney Spears, Lindsay Lohan, Macauly Culkin and many many more child stars who lives took a turn from the worse due to the intense pressure and stress that comes with fame.

^^ this. Unfortunately, record execs still haven't learnt lessons from the past. It's all about making money fast. And I don't think it's just about stress - some young stars are just offered everything under the sun on a plate and they don't know how to deal with it.

I haven't got a clue about Justin; I don't follow his career - but I can understand why people are cynical about various things that have happened this week because unfortunately, we've seen similar things happen to other stars. I think people are less believing of PR statements now-a-days because there's so many examples of 'exhaustion' actually being a cover of something else.
  • SuperAPJSuperAPJ Posts: 10,402
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Electra wrote: »
    Aww, are we all supposed to feel sorry for him now? I'm calling stunt.

If he faked that to give himself a mid-show break then that would make him a stalling...
  • habbyhabby Posts: 10,027
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mitch 123 wrote: »
    This is a 19 year old boy who has been one of the most famous people on the planet for the last few years. That would be huge pressure for anyone to deal with never mind someone who has been a child for most of it.

You only have to look at the likes of Michael Jackson, Britney Spears, Lindsay Lohan, Macauly Culkin and many many more child stars who lives took a turn from the worse due to the intense pressure and stress that comes with fame. The Big Reunion showed the pressure that some naff UK bands, who never even had an iota of the fame that Justin currently has, suffered while they were on top.

Like him or loathe him, he is still a young boy who is clearly not coping well with fame. I hope this all turns out OK for him :(

Nobody forced him or the others to be a so called "celebrity".

As he's still young maybe he can go and get a proper job if its all to much for the poor little thing?