What about Paije?

2»

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 396
    Forum Member
    Loved him from first audition to second to boot camp to tonight!

Genuine, warm, humble, funny, and a soulful rich voice without fear. He was the best boy out there and I still hope he's through.

Paije Richardson you are awesome!!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 19
    Forum Member
    Yeah I think he's great. Would love it if he got through.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,682
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    His aright but more interesting people are around
  • Born lippyBorn lippy Posts: 2,839
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He is one of my overall favourites. he reminds me of jamie jones from all4one in looks (he was my teenage heartthrob) and his voice is strong and spectacular. i can't see him not getting through...... i don't care what the spoilers even say! he's a star. don't think he would win though, that kind of classic soul voice isn't appreciated by all the tweens who vote :cry:
  • Shazla09Shazla09 Posts: 29,336
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    missed a trick with the sean kingston /iyaz vibe
  • giraffe77giraffe77 Posts: 165
    Forum Member
    Him over Nicolo for me

My boys :D would be:
    Matt
    Aiden
    Paige .........no hesitation!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,607
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He's got an amazing voice and has real raw talent - so basically he wont win :(
  • -Jade"-Jade" Posts: 9,017
    Forum Member
    I like him, but he's another one who I've written off as he clearly has no chance of getting through.
    No idea how Aiden apparently gets through over him.
  • monkeypuzzlermonkeypuzzler Posts: 165
    Forum Member
    He's my favourite boy by a mile. He looks and sounds like a proper old soul singer.
  • RodriguezMan267RodriguezMan267 Posts: 28,156
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ardwark wrote: »
    But Aiden is what Simon calls a pop star. :rolleyes:

Aiden is what I call mediocre when I am being generous.
    Aiden is naff. I actually said "Is he alright?", when he was singing tonight. Looked like he was having a stroke.
  • -Jade"-Jade" Posts: 9,017
    Forum Member
    kyri wrote: »
    Aiden is naff. I actually said "Is he alright?", when he was singing tonight. Looked like he was having a stroke.

I find him really uncomfortable to watch. Plus, he got some of the lyrics to Gold Digger wrong, and none of the judges even said anything, which pissed me off.
  • lux lisbon 2lux lisbon 2 Posts: 6,273
    Forum Member
    ardwark wrote: »
    But Aiden is what Simon calls a pop star. :rolleyes:

Aiden is what I call mediocre when I am being generous.

Sadly this is true. Aiden will be this year's boy Olly Murs and Paige will not make it through as they will see him as being 'unmarketable' which is sh1te.

Paige was my favourite boy along with Matt tonight. It's a damn shame if he doesn't make it just cause he isn't a 'pretty boy'.
  • lulu glulu g Posts: 52,648
    Forum Member
    Sadly this is true. Aiden will be this year's boy Olly Murs and Paige will not make it through as they will see him as being 'unmarketable' which is sh1te.

Paige was my favourite boy along with Matt tonight. It's a damn shame if he doesn't make it just cause he isn't a 'pretty boy'.
    Thing is he is pretty, he just isn't thin. Apart from Karl, he is far more handsome than any of the others. Even if he was ugly, I wouldn't care, as long as he can sing,
  • Flamethrower100Flamethrower100 Posts: 14,106
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I would have picked him, he has a very very nice voice to listen to when he is at his best. But the other three that I think have been picked are probably the best choices in the long run.

Paije has a brilliant voice, but would he sell? Probably not..

I like all of the final boys anyway. which is a first. They all have very strong voices. they all love music, and have very different voices too. I think this is the strongest three boys the xfactor has ever had. lucky Danni.
  • katinthehatkatinthehat Posts: 675
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He has an amazing voice and a great sense of style but I'm not certain he'd have selling power.
  • lux lisbon 2lux lisbon 2 Posts: 6,273
    Forum Member
    lulu g wrote: »
    Thing is he is pretty, he just isn't thin. Apart from Karl, he is far more handsome than any of the others. Even if he was ugly, I wouldn't care, as long as he can sing,

I wish that Simon (or Dannii) thought that same as you do lulu g but the so-called teen market are supposed to only like the floppy fringe brigade and likkle cutesy pie boys so Paige, despite being fantastic won't get a look in. Such a shame.

Paige would have been through if he were an over I'd say, but I think that the fact he is a bit plump will count against him. :(