Options

Kelvin McKenzie - COWARD

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,667
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Yesterday on THis Morning they were discussing Hillborough and Philiph Schofield mentioned that as Kelvin McKenzie (he was the editor of The Scum who was deeply insulting to Hillsborough - he stated that people were being robbed and they stopped the police from helping) was coming in today to review the papers (he always does Wednesdays) and he would certainly be dicussing Hillsborough with McKenzie, and Pippy also stated that as McKenzie is deeply vocal about anything and everything that he should also be discussing Hillsborough and SURPRISE SURPRISE guess who did not show up and was replaced by a new face, what a wimp I hope his does not come back to TM

Comments

• Options
    matchmakermatchmaker Posts: 1,104
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mckenzie is certainly something starting with a C - but Coward isn't the word I'm thinking of :mad::mad::mad:
  • Options
    Unigal07Unigal07 Posts: 22,326
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He is a coward, yes. But just calling him that is exceptionally kind.

He's the only person I don't know, or in the public eye so to speak, that I genuinely hate. I don't care what that makes me. He's a vile, nasty, disrespectful, pompous, self-important, rude, deplorable human being.

McKenzie should be axed by all the TV/radio companies that employ him. He's a disgrace, and him showing up on television without a care in the world when the people he insulted 22 years ago (and again in 2006 when he claimed he wasn't sorry in 1989 and he isn't sorry now) are still suffering.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,667
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Unigal07 wrote: »

He's the only person I don't know, or in the public eye so to speak, that I genuinely hate. I don't care what that makes me. He's a vile, nasty, disrespectful, pompous, self-important, rude, deplorable human being.

McKenzie should be axed by all the TV/radio companies that employ him. He's a disgrace, and him showing up on television without a care in the world when the people he insulted 22 years ago (and again in 2006 when he claimed he wasn't sorry in 1989 and he isn't sorry now) are still suffering.

And so say all of us!!!!

Its not just the personality its the fact that he does not seem to have any compassion for Hillsborough and as you said people are grieving and he kinds of "enjoys" it or at least he enjoys the notoriaism (sic) that he has created and its saddens me that someone has this attitude and even more so is getting paid to air them.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 772
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Bravo, so agree with everything you have said, I turn any programme/radion station that has him on over or off as it riles me so much to see or hear that man, disgusting man.
  • Options
    KidPokerKidPoker Posts: 4,294
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He's a prick.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,446
    Forum Member

Agreed.

I really wanted to Philip to have a little dig as to why he hasn't shown up too :mad:
  • Options
    GoatyGoaty Posts: 7,776
    Forum Member
    Well, check out his wiki;

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kelvin_MacKenzie

As it says; Died hopefully soon
  • Options
    NotaTypoNotaTypo Posts: 4,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    JFT96.

Itchy arse til the end of time for McKenzie.
  • Options
    zx50zx50 Posts: 91,275
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    baldbilluk wrote: »
    Yesterday on THis Morning they were discussing Hillborough and Philiph Schofield mentioned that as Kelvin McKenzie (he was the editor of The Scum who was deeply insulting to Hillsborough - he stated that people were being robbed and they stopped the police from helping) was coming in today to review the papers (he always does Wednesdays) and he would certainly be dicussing Hillsborough with McKenzie, and Pippy also stated that as McKenzie is deeply vocal about anything and everything that he should also be discussing Hillsborough and SURPRISE SURPRISE guess who did not show up and was replaced by a new face, what a wimp I hope his does not come back to TM

I think Kelvin MacKenzie is very arrogant indeed! It's absolutely no surprise that he never turned up. No surprise at all. Phillip and Holly would obviously have known why he didn't turn up for. He's just shown that he, himself knows that he did wrong all those years ago.
  • Options
    zx50zx50 Posts: 91,275
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Goaty wrote: »
    Well, check out his wiki;

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kelvin_MacKenzie

As it says; Died hopefully soon

It just says born (on the right-hand side) from where I'm looking.
  • Options
    paralaxparalax Posts: 12,127
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He is a vile excuse for a human being, and loves insulting people, those who can't answer back of course, while drooling over Cowell.

I won't watch him, on Sky, Good Morning, Question Time etc. if he is on I turn over to another channel. I suppose to be editor of a trashy tabloid you have to have no decency at all, be happy to lie about people and your mission each day is to dig up dirt and try and destroy careers and lives, so what else can be expected from someone like that.
  • Options
    AsmoAsmo Posts: 15,327
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Few individuals so deserve the insane fascist label.
  • Options
    Eat_My_DustEat_My_Dust Posts: 131
    Forum Member
    He shouldn't even be allowed airtime.

I hope This Morning never have him back.
  • Options
    Sweet FASweet FA Posts: 10,926
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Can't stand him - reminds me of Piers Morgan!
  • Options
    Unigal07Unigal07 Posts: 22,326
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm so pleased that nobody has rolled up into this thread and defended this disgusting excuse for a human being. He deserves to be treated with the utter contempt that he had for the victims and families of the Hillsborough disaster.
  • Options
    Ella71110Ella71110 Posts: 4,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

well said-i cannot buy The Sun after what happened after Hilsborough-i had friends who went to the match as Liverpool supporters and also said a completely different version to what McKenzie printed-nasty little human being:mad:
  • Options
    rubyred25rubyred25 Posts: 1,899
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can't stand the man!
  • Options
    archie2000archie2000 Posts: 274
    Forum Member
    This piece of lowlife now writes a page in the Saturday Daily Mail. I have already urged a boycot of this paper on various sites
  • Options
    Tulip19Tulip19 Posts: 3,076
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I am glad he didn't turn up.
    It wouldn't have been appropriate.
  • Options
    elnombreelnombre Posts: 3,625
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Disgusting, hate-filled self serving arsehole. Death probably wouldn't have him.
  • Options
    dorydaryldorydaryl Posts: 15,927
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nasty, arrogant man who wouldn't know humility if it smacked him round the head and knocked him senseless.
  • Options
    BobbyNoMatesBobbyNoMates Posts: 1,195
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sweet FA wrote: »
    Can't stand him - reminds me of Piers Morgan!

He acted as a Morgan's mentor at the Sun, which is interesting to say the least when you consider the Mirror scandal.
  • Options
    ghettoBLASTER!ghettoBLASTER! Posts: 5,220
    Forum Member
    He is vile in everyway.
  • Options
    Scarlett BerryScarlett Berry Posts: 21,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He is one repulsive individual. I loathe him
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    He's a loathsome little runt. I don't understand how he's still employed. If they want someone who'll cause controversy, they're ten-a-penny at the moment!