Charlie and Roxy to have full on affair??

tullochstullochs Posts: 947
Forum Member
✭✭
What do you think?

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,035
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    hope not
  • issy17issy17 Posts: 467
    Forum Member
    Bloody hope not.

Cannot see how both characters will be redeemed if this does happen, let alone their relationship with Ronnie.
  • Dannielle_HowelDannielle_Howel Posts: 1,551
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    God I really hope not, I hope they just kissed in last nights episode - Really hoping they haven't slept together... Cause that might lead to another baby storyline!
  • Kevin_McGrathKevin_McGrath Posts: 948
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I doubt if a real affair will occur. Of course they'll probably carry through with the action we saw starting. Wouldn't be like Roxy to stop part way, though Charlie might perhaps.

Has there ever been a one night stand in Eastenders in which the girl doesn't get pregnant? Aside from Derek and Kat.
  • vaslav37vaslav37 Posts: 69,538
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Most of Roxy's storylines have been about men and her dependency on them - it's boring.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,885
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gutted TPTB went this route with Roxy and Charlie. EE was back on top form but this storyline really stinks. I hope it was just a dirty kiss and that is all. I dont think I can take a full on affair and possibly Roxy pregnant by another of Ronnie's husbands.

Darth Ronnie could work with this story but it's hard to see how her relationship with her sister can ever recover after this. It's not as if Roxy is even unhappy with Aleks...I know her and Charlie did have some kind of chemistry a while back but hoped it would just transition to brother/sister and Charlie being a proper member of family...as it is he will ALWAYS be in between the Mitchell sisters now and wont ever develop beyond sperm donor.
  • The_abbottThe_abbott Posts: 26,958
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ronnie will be wearing Charlie and Roxy's heads as earrings when she finds out - full Darth Ronnie mode!!

Its ridiculous that Roxy would even think about doing this, not after Jack. I can see Roxy being pregnant again and Alexs will think its his and be a secret from Ronnie until next Christmas when it all comes out.
  • valdvald Posts: 46,057
    Forum Member
    The_abbott wrote: »
    Ronnie will be wearing Charlie and Roxy's heads as earrings when she finds out - full Darth Ronnie mode!!

Its ridiculous that Roxy would even think about doing this, not after Jack. I can see Roxy being pregnant again and Alexs will think its his and be a secret from Ronnie until next Christmas when it all comes out.

Idiocy. Do they have a tombola to decide who to ruin next.
  • olivejolivej Posts: 14,696
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    really hope not!

that kiss should NEVER have happened and I am disappointed that Roxy is being taken down the same route she went with Jack
  • EveT1991EveT1991 Posts: 12,316
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    vald wrote: »
    Idiocy. Do they have a tombola to decide who to ruin next.

Do you think Roxy and Charlie have been ruined? would you keep them if you were EP?
  • valdvald Posts: 46,057
    Forum Member
    Do you think Roxy and Charlie have been ruined? would you keep them if you were EP?

I think less of them today than I did yesterday. And if they axed everyone who behaved despicably there would be no show.
  • EvilredzebraEvilredzebra Posts: 16,162
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hate the idea, but it wouldn't surprise me. I do think Roxy and Charlie have better chemistry than he does with Ronnie, and I'd quite like her to get with Aleks and the pair of them become super villains. But not now as the storylines have developed too far with the couples the other way around.
  • EveT1991EveT1991 Posts: 12,316
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    vald wrote: »
    I think less of them today than I did yesterday. And if they axed everyone who behaved despicably there would be no show.

Didn't DTC say Ronnie would become a villain maybe when Ronnie finds out she will become a villain. Did you like Roxy and Sean together? How would you redeem Roxy and Charlie? Do you think Rita and Declan can act? Max, Phil and Ian have done worse things than Roxy. Ian slept with a prostitute and lied that Lucy had cancer just so Mel would marry him and wanted to get back together with Jane before Lucy died.
  • IzzieStarIzzieStar Posts: 21,973
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can't see it happening - I think they will both be absolutely consumed with guilty if/when Ronnie comes round. The only circumstances I can see them continuing it as an affair is if Ronnie is very difficult to cope with if/when she returns from hospital, and they end being a continued 'source of comfort' to one another.

What this one-night stand will add to the dynamic is beyond me - Roxy's only recently had 'cheated on' dramas with Aleks, and they've been in a very good place with Aleks supporting her. Ronnie and Charlie have the consequences of the accident to cope with. They all have more than enough drama to be going on with without throwing this into the mix, and I think the four of them worked really well together, whereas this will stir up that dynamic to say the least!

There was a scene before Sharon got married where Roxy was making the wedding favours and roped Charlie into helping her, and I picked up on a bit of chemistry and flirting then, so I think this may have been intended for a while.