Another 4 RETURN to Hollyoaks

RainRain Posts: 9,688
Forum Member
Amy Barnes, Kyle Ryder, Gaz Bennett, Suzanne Ashworth

From the new issue of Inside Soap 2011 preview
Suzanne returns pregnant with Darren's twins, gives birth at Tony's spa opening.

Amy returns in time to mess up Leanne's wedding plans for her and Lee

Gaz returns making anita questin her future in the village

Kyle that got framed for Calvin's murder escapes from prision after his trial's postponed.

Heidi and Jason have a big barny and one of them gets run over during the row after Heidi takes Jason to the clinic and they help him towards becoming a man instead of Heidi's wish that he's mental. And he meets another person with GID. But Carl is going to come through for Jason, making Seth jealous of their relationship.

Just copied these from the main HO thread.

Comments

• HarloweHarlowe Posts: 20,021
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Making up for getting rid of the Sharpes maybe.

None of those characters need to comeback they got enough fighting for screentime already.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,258
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'll switch back on when it's Craig Dean :D

(have to admit I'm thinking about watching the
    india murder

story though.)
  • Jaymitch1Jaymitch1 Posts: 6,426
    Forum Member
    is Amy still leaving or not!? does anyone know
  • blue_cobaltblue_cobalt Posts: 6,602
    Forum Member
    Woah some MASSIVE names returning there! This will bring in millions more viewers :rolleyes:
  • NeomysterioNeomysterio Posts: 13,440
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Awww yey Amy!
  • NeomysterioNeomysterio Posts: 13,440
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Woah some MASSIVE names returning there! This will bring in millions more viewers :rolleyes:

Because we all take what you say seriously LOL! How embarrassing for you! :o:o:o
  • Dan SDan S Posts: 1,625
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Amy and Suzanne!!!!! Cant wait for these to return!

Gaz and Kyle - meh! I guess they are only being brought in to finish off their stories though. Like Gaz for Anita and Kyle for Theresa,
    I have a feeling Anita could be leaving!
  • BeeBumbleBeeBumble Posts: 5,925
    Forum Member
    Not forgetting Doug.

I suppose Kyle has to come back really to clear up the whole Calvin mess.

The Suzanne stuff sounds very strange.

Not too fussed about Gaz.

But yay for Amy!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 112
    Forum Member
    who was Kyle again?!
    and i thought bombhead was returning.. he could return for lees wedding though, that would be great.
  • davedubdavedub Posts: 8,826
    Forum Member
    Delighted about Suzanne and Amy, not that keen on the other 2. ive heard rumours about bombhead returning also, anyone know more about him?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,714
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    who was Kyle again?!
    and i thought bombhead was returning.. he could return for lees wedding though, that would be great.

yeah he is.
  • wildbenji64wildbenji64 Posts: 2,013
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is Amy really returning, or has she just not left properly yet, as according to the Soap Movers list her exit dates still TBC and wiki (I know) it says she leaves in 2011.
  • ReoReo Posts: 8,659
    Forum Member
    There are too many characters and they keep adding more!

I hope that Kyle and Gaz are only returning to finish their storylines and then leave. I really didn't like Suzanne and hate her returning storyline and I don't care about Amy.

However the other spoiler sound good. I would like to see a good and surprising scene with Carl and Jason.
  • SecretLifeoBeesSecretLifeoBees Posts: 50,870
    Forum Member
    Amy?:mad: FFS I was celebrating the fact we'd finally got rid.... Mind you she was a much better character in her later days.
  • Hound of LoveHound of Love Posts: 80,072
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    All 4 of them are rather "meh"....and no doubt Gaz will end up working for Warren or Brendan
  • MrBingMrBing Posts: 2,802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Reo wrote: »
    There are too many characters and they keep adding more!

I hope that Kyle and Gaz are only returning to finish their storylines and then leave. I really didn't like Suzanne and hate her returning storyline and I don't care about Amy.

However the other spoiler sound good. I would like to see a good and surprising scene with Carl and Jason.

Well to be fair, we've just got rid of Steph, Dom, Ravi, Taylor, Gabby, Amber so it's not all bad.
  • Sparklyblue171Sparklyblue171 Posts: 3,519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    who was Kyle again?!

He was that blonde guy that Theresa was involved with who looked innocent at first than turned a bit psycho, and was framed for carrying the gun that killed Calvin.
  • JC_GTA2010JC_GTA2010 Posts: 2,226
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Doug coming back also along with Cindy and I guess that mean Holly too. Many faces returning...
  • thebill22thebill22 Posts: 1,504
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Its nice to see that the producers are actually listening to viewers now, no one liked the sharpes so they're gone and a lot of people liked Amy in her last couple of months so they rewrote her story and have kept her on, she must just be taking a break now then. Suzannes sounds a bit strange but have to wait and see.
  • vampirekvampirek Posts: 4,022
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Now if only PM was in charge of Neighbours, thats a soap that clearly needs some of its old faces back but going back to Hollyoaks really only one of them makes sense and thats Amy. Amy finds out about the lie and wrecks it for Leanne before moving away for good. The rest a bit pointless.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    thebill22 wrote: »
    Its nice to see that the producers are actually listening to viewers now, no one liked the sharpes so they're gone and a lot of people liked Amy in her last couple of months so they rewrote her story and have kept her on, she must just be taking a break now then. Suzannes sounds a bit strange but have to wait and see.

It is but I believe it is very true. When she was axed and along with the Ashworths I thought, there was no way they were coming back, but obviously I am wrong. Now we just need the Valentines LOL! Only joking!:D
  • FashionFashion Posts: 5,017
    Forum Member
    Not too keen on Gaz and Kyle returning, too many gangster type characters already. But really happy with Amy returning, her friendship with Ste was nice.
  • RainRain Posts: 9,688
    Forum Member
    JC_GTA2010 wrote: »
    It is but I believe it is very true. When she was axed and along with the Ashworths I thought, there was no way they were coming back, but obviously I am wrong. Now we just need the Valentines LOL! Only joking!:D

Don't even joke about it! :D

The thought of Sasha screeching is putting a downer on these returns!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rain wrote: »
    Don't even joke about it! :D

The thought of Sasha screeching is putting a downer on these returns!

I wouldn't mind Val coming back or even Leo, but Leo didn't have much to do, it is just familiar faces that we need IMO, the likes of Gilly maybe deadwood or pointless, but we cannot lose too many long term characters. To me anyone from BK era is a long term character, still plenty of them, with all these returning too, Cindy, Holly, Suzanne and Gaz. When people mention Cindy returning, everyone forgets about little Holly LOL.
  • RiDsTeRRiDsTeR Posts: 12,227
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Most excited about Suzanne. Always liked her.

I'm hoping Amy is permanantly back.

Suppose Gaz will make Anita/Eva move away, then they come back?

Could do without Kyle and Doug.

Can't wait for Cindy though