The Daily Pwice

Comments

• sidsgirlsidsgirl Posts: 4,425
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SenseiSam wrote: »
    Pure speculation but I've been wondering whether her long awaited court case against Pete, Claire, CAN & Jamelah has been taking place. There's been a few cryptic tweets:

12th March Blacksheep-Mgt Long ar#e day yesterday - but @MissKatiePrice did so well and tried so hard x

12th March Blacksheep-Mgt @MissKatiePrice unbelievably calm, brave and fair yesterday. Nice quiff too!! Xx

14th March danny price ‏@g00dshepherd That'll do for today- revelations, developments, insights and the odd head in hand moment summarises today - curtain falls

15th March craig scottt ‏@craigscott21 @MissKatiePrice will release her new autobiography 'Lipstick, Love and Lawsuit' in October this year @g00dshepherd

16th March Peter Andre ‏@MrPeterAndre @claireatcan so proud of you . What an amazing result. You know why? Cos your a brill manager:) enjoy LA

Very tenuous I know, but IF it has been and the court ruling has gone against her then perhaps the sudden attack on Alex is a diversionary tactic.

Intriguing. Thanks for that SS. Although, as another poster has said, 'why couldn't it have been public' :D
  • Saltydog1955Saltydog1955 Posts: 4,134
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sidsgirl wrote: »
    Intriguing. Thanks for that SS. Although, as another poster has said, 'why couldn't it have been public' :D

Possibly because anything that puts her in a bad light or makes her look defeated isn't going to give her positive publicity.

On the other hand making 'heifer' comments about Kelly Brook isn't a good move, but she's so thick , she doesn't seem to realise that comments like that cover her in sh*t, not glory.
  • Kay2000Kay2000 Posts: 3,906
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

The court case was never going to be made public, to many skeletons :D Never thought it would be made public if the rumours around the reason for the split with Peter were true :eek:
  • sidsgirlsidsgirl Posts: 4,425
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kay2000 wrote: »
    The court case was never going to be made public, to many skeletons :D Never thought it would be made public if the rumours around the reason for the split with Peter were true :eek:

Well, l think it should be. :D After all, we had all the headlines that it was going to take place, and all that stuff with Nev on twitter. seems only fair that we have the details. lol
  • gilliedewgilliedew Posts: 7,605
    Forum Member
    I do hope the tweets are true, the thing is that she is her own worst enemy. If she wasnt so vindictive most of the time, there may be times she would get the backing from the public, over Harvey and the subsequent jibes from low lives, however, with her complete nastiness towards others all that is lost and she is so unhappy and depressed, yet cannot see it is totally her own fault.

With three children, one wonders where she finds the time to be so verbally agressive but then of course, they are with the nannies while she occupies her time with tweeting and lawsuits.

How many times has she sued Peter and CAN and lost?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well, l think it should be. :D After all, we had all the headlines that it was going to take place, and all that stuff with Nev on twitter. seems only fair that we have the details. lol

Totally agree! After following the whole sorry story on Twitter, i feel quite cheated :cry: if indeed this is true. Her management were quite adamant that people would be feeling very silly & embarrassed, when the truth finally came out. If this is true i would imagine they are feeling quite silly now :D
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    gilliedew wrote: »
    I do hope the tweets are true, the thing is that she is her own worst enemy. If she wasnt so vindictive most of the time, there may be times she would get the backing from the public, over Harvey and the subsequent jibes from low lives, however, with her complete nastiness towards others all that is lost and she is so unhappy and depressed, yet cannot see it is totally her own fault.

Exactly. Said more as less the same thing earlier. I don't even dislike her, I just feel really bored and impatient with her inability to learn from her mistakes and put her energies into the positive rather than actively chasing negativity. It's so unhealthy.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

It's not fair. All that teasing and then... a big fat nothing. :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lexi22 wrote: »

We should of known better really :cry:
  • SenseiSamSenseiSam Posts: 3,069
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Have to say I may be entirely wrong - just trying to make some sense of the tweets and see what others thought! Perhaps it might have been held in closed court because of legal injuctions on some of the details?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Have to say I may be entirely wrong - just trying to make some sense of the tweets and see what others thought! Perhaps it might have been held in closed court because of legal injuctions on some of the details?

Even so after all her huffing & puffing, the least she could do is confirm that its all done with, even if she did lose :D
  • muddipawsmuddipaws Posts: 3,300
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kay2000 wrote: »

What are the rumours? Will someone PM me pls?
  • jannajanna Posts: 7,323
    Forum Member
    You need to be patient people.
    Big fat gob=KP=She will mouth off at some point causing Claire Powell or Andre to need to refute some outrageous claim or other.
    I just KNOW it.;)
  • jannajanna Posts: 7,323
    Forum Member
    The simple fact is that had she 'won' we'd be hearing about it endlessly & loudly from her.
    People can say what they like about Andre & Powell but they tend to keep these things out of the limelight where possible. Even wins---and tend not to comment. In fact money Andre received from her for past false allegations was put into an account for Harvey's medical care if I remember correctly.
  • fizzle90fizzle90 Posts: 6,467
    Forum Member
    janna wrote: »
    The simple fact is that had she 'won' we'd be hearing about it endlessly & loudly from her.
    People can say what they like about Andre & Powell but they tend to keep these things out of the limelight where possible. Even wins---and tend not to comment. In fact money Andre received from her for past false allegations was put into an account for Harvey's medical care if I remember correctly.

Completely agree with this
  • fredsterfredster Posts: 31,802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    fizzle90 wrote: »
    Really? Jesus I bet Kev/Kieran is crapping himself....if he's smart enough to put 2 and 2 together that is :p

She has told him she will make him "famous", so he will stick with her and wait for this to happen. How long before he realises he has been made a fool of.
    Lets face it jodie Marsh and KK were not interested in him, so he can't be that great a catch.
  • LoriseLorise Posts: 932
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Pure speculation but I've been wondering whether her long awaited court case against Pete, Claire, CAN & Jamelah has been taking place. There's been a few cryptic tweets:

12th March Blacksheep-Mgt Long ar#e day yesterday - but @MissKatiePrice did so well and tried so hard x

12th March Blacksheep-Mgt @MissKatiePrice unbelievably calm, brave and fair yesterday. Nice quiff too!! Xx

14th March danny price ‏@g00dshepherd That'll do for today- revelations, developments, insights and the odd head in hand moment summarises today - curtain falls

15th March craig scottt ‏@craigscott21 @MissKatiePrice will release her new autobiography 'Lipstick, Love and Lawsuit' in October this year @g00dshepherd

16th March Peter Andre ‏@MrPeterAndre @claireatcan so proud of you . What an amazing result. You know why? Cos your a brill manager:) enjoy LA

Very tenuous I know, but IF it has been and the court ruling has gone against her then perhaps the sudden attack on Alex is a diversionary tactic.

I'm not 100% sure but i think the 12th march tweet is about her speech/debate at the Uni she did around that time, as i remember someone else mentioned the quiff. and sad that i know but.... i remember Daily Mail had pictures of her and think she had the daft Quiff hairstyle :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    According to her twitter account the Cambridge debate was on the 7th March but the tweets may well not be about the court case - just a guess as it must be happening sometime soon. It seems to have been talked about for ages!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lorise wrote: »
    I'm not 100% sure but i think the 12th march tweet is about her speech/debate at the Uni she did around that time, as i remember someone else mentioned the quiff. and sad that i know but.... i remember Daily Mail had pictures of her and think she had the daft Quiff hairstyle :)

Oooh you're right. I remember that too, and re-reading the tweets, that fits. And re-reading the others...

Danny's tweet is probably about a refit of one of the coffee shops and Pete's about some new contract CP got. All totally unrelated to a court case! :D
  • muddipawsmuddipaws Posts: 3,300
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    fredster wrote: »
    She has told him she will make him "famous", so he will stick with her and wait for this to happen. How long before he realises he has been made a fool of.
    Lets face it jodie Marsh and KK were not interested in him, so he can't be that great a catch.

So s she saying she is further on in her pregnancy? Who is the daddy then? :cool:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Maybe this will be a thinly disguised version of her interpretation of what happens... of course since it is fiction she can have herself as the winner defeating the evil people who smeared her pristine image. :D:D:D
  • Mr DangerousMr Dangerous Posts: 902
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Maybe this will be a thinly disguised version of her interpretation of what happens... of course since it is fiction she can have herself as the winner defeating the evil people who smeared her pristine image. :D:D:D

Did she ever have a pristine image??:rolleyes::D
  • Mr DangerousMr Dangerous Posts: 902
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    “I’ve lost a diamond": Stone falls out of Katie Price's £9,000 wedding ring while mucking out horses

HEHE, mucking out the horses or was she....doing something else??? :D:D:D:D:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oooh you're right. I remember that too, and re-reading the tweets, that fits. And re-reading the others...

Danny's tweet is probably about a refit of one of the coffee shops and Pete's about some new contract CP got. All totally unrelated to a court case! :D

Think you're getting your Dannys mixed up Lexi as tweet was by Kate's bro who works for Blacksheep PR. Don't think 12th March tweets were about the debate as she only spoke for 10 mins and tweeted positively about it afterwards. Do agree Pete's might be about something else entirely but still get the impression that the case could at least be under way and perhaps not going as well as the KP camp expected. If last week's Closer Mag is to believed she suddenly wants to 'make peace with Pete' and 'build our extended family together' which could be a healthy, positive move but not if it's just to deflect bad publicity.

Her management seem particularly worried about 'breaches of privacy' at the moment - Leo hinted at evidence he'd got from a computer and seemed to be silenced pretty sharpish and now Alex and the 'stolen' phone ... Will have to wait and see if anything comes out or is expensively buried!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    @SenseiSam - Ah. My mistake. :) Really, I wasn't discounting the idea that it's court case-related (it could well be and it's certainly long overdue), just laughing at the way ambiguous tweets could be interpreted.

And since it's that Danny rather than the other one, that does kind of lean more towards a courtcase-type scenario.

I'm sure one of them will clarify in time.
This discussion has been closed.