Lauren struggling with the 'big' dance routine...

D. MorganD. Morgan Posts: 4,166
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Move hip left, then move it right.

Done.

Comments

• mimik1ukmimik1uk Posts: 46,701
    Forum Member
    I remember the comment to Rebecca ferguson a couple of years ago saying they were glad to see her moving around on stage after she had just walked about 5 yards in a straight line
  • jerefprdterrajerefprdterra Posts: 30,337
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It all depends on what type of artist you are hoping to be really as to the amount of movement that you do on the stage.
  • Littlegreen42Littlegreen42 Posts: 19,964
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That was hilarious.
  • JB92JB92 Posts: 2,510
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I appreciate that she doesn't do dancing and a lot of artists don't, which is completely fine. However, her reaction was so OTT, it was literally a basic movement that most people could have done.
  • JavarnJohnsonJavarnJohnson Posts: 2,138
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I laughed so much. Still not sure how she struggled so much with it in rehearsals.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 434
    Forum Member
    Hysterical. When I saw the routine that drove her to tears was literally her shifting a bit to the left and then right, it cracked me up.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,668
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hahaha I was a bit confused when I saw her performance. Kept waiting for this '' big dance routine'' but it never happened?!?!
  • CFCJM1CFCJM1 Posts: 2,065
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    Move hip left, then move it right.

Done.

That made me laugh so much. Exactly what I thought - to the point where I actually thought they must have pulled the "dance" routine and just left her with that. If that was the "dance" routine why didn't she get the same "stop moaning" chat that Paul did. Oh no - I forgot - she's one of the chosen ones.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 674
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    mimik1uk wrote: »
    I remember the comment to Rebecca ferguson a couple of years ago saying they were glad to see her moving around on stage after she had just walked about 5 yards in a straight line

Now be fair, I think she also raised her arm slightly during that performance as well!
  • england66england66 Posts: 526
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    CFCJM1 wrote: »
    That made me laugh so much. Exactly what I thought - to the point where I actually thought they must have pulled the "dance" routine and just left her with that. If that was the "dance" routine why didn't she get the same "stop moaning" chat that Paul did. Oh no - I forgot - she's one of the chosen ones.

Exactly !!! They couldn't possibly criticize the precious lauren. ;-) Anyone else notice how cheryl seems to make much more of an effort with lauren as well ie song choices, outfits etc. She's being primed to be in the final along with andrea,fluer and ben, The rest simon and co don't care about. I actually lol'd at the " dance routine ". Pathetic that she gets a pass but paul gets thrown under the bus because he didn't agree with his song choice and gets branded difficult to work with. But don't forget lauren's "so young" she can't do any wrong. ;-)
  • MrJamesMrJames Posts: 8,127
    Forum Member
    A complete farce. She's not going to get anywhere in this business if a three second shuffle during an interlude causes her to have a breakdown.
  • SatnavvySatnavvy Posts: 5,211
    Forum Member
    Shame voice isn't up to much either
  • xTonixxTonix Posts: 56,259
    Forum Member
    I think her boyfriend being in hospital last week might have made her more emotional as well, think she just got up the wall abit, next week she will be fine.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6
    Forum Member
    Other contestants have had to dance or move around the stage without complaining. She's acting like a little diva. I think she's way too cocky. Would love to see her in the bottom two:)
  • egghead1egghead1 Posts: 4,782
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Where was Cheryl when she was crying? the producers etc comforted her .no sign of her mentor.She'd probably done her little Tv spot explaining the dance move then got off.
  • MaksonMakson Posts: 30,477
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She would have fainted so if she had to do Fleur's "Thriller" routine.
  • DUNDEEBOYDUNDEEBOY Posts: 109,962
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Struggling with vocals as well in that group performance
  • JokanovicJokanovic Posts: 12,181
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    DUNDEEBOY wrote: »
    Struggling with vocals as well in that group performance

Was shocking
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,833
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The "big dance routine" seemed to consist of flipping her head to the side - each way -twice.
  • SylviaSylvia Posts: 14,586
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She's the judges' favourite but I really don't see why. A very dull performer and a mediocre singer.