James Corden/Lorne Spicer

TasiTasi Posts: 1,950
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Am I the only person in Britain who likes these two? I've never met them or anyone who works with, or knows them. I only ever see them on TV.
I first saw James on Fat Friends and thought he was a good actor, I've seen him in things since and haven't changed that opinion.
Same goes for Lorne, she comes over as nice and friendly.
I'm not saying that, if I met them, I would still like them, but in the meantime I'll enjoy them on the telly and leave the sniping to others.

Comments

• TabbythecatTabbythecat Posts: 33,953
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tasi wrote: »
    Am I the only person in Britain who likes these two? I've never met them or anyone who works with, or knows them. I only ever see them on TV.

Spicer is normally seen around boot fairs and isnt a very nice person, she swears like a trooper
  • weedledeedleweedledeedle Posts: 8,669
    Forum Member
    Spicer is normally seen around boot fairs and isnt a very nice person, she swears like a trooper

hello Mr Tabby :D (and mrs T of course! :eek: )

do you remember the thread on Cash in the Attic that was running on here a few years back now? :eek:

that thread alone demonstrated Ms Spicer's popularity on DS hahahahah :D:D

I am going to search for it!
  • TabbythecatTabbythecat Posts: 33,953
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    hello Mr Tabby :D (and mrs T of course! :eek: )

do you remember the thread on Cash in the Attic that was running on here a few years back now? :eek:

that thread alone demonstrated Ms Spicer's popularity on DS hahahahah :D:D

I am going to search for it!

*waves at Weedle*

Yes we were so creative with ideas:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    Lorne comes across as a manic depresive, and really shouldnt be TV presenting!!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9
    Forum Member
    Tasi wrote: »
    I first saw James on Fat Friends and thought he was a good actor, I've seen him in things since and haven't changed that opinion.
    Same goes for Lorne, she comes over as nice and friendly.
    I'm not saying that, if I met them, I would still like them, but in the meantime I'll enjoy them on the telly and leave the sniping to others.

Yes, I like Lorne Spicer as well. I dont know why so many people give her such a roasting. I think thats she is very good looking, has a good figure, could do with some advice about her clothes sometimes and she has an Essex accent but what the hell! Shes good!