Options

Liz Hurley cheats with Shane Warne

Comments

• Options
    Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lexi22 wrote: »
    Yeah, can't see Dame Liz, who protects her rep strenuously, putting herself in the firing line here. She's single (according to her twitter) and if he also is, then no story really, apart from the novelty of Dame Liz dating someone called Shane. ;)

Whatever next? Darren? Kev? Wayne? Dappy? :D
  • Options
    muldranmuldran Posts: 489
    Forum Member
    From the article:
    "...and was pictured kissing him in several locations."

I only saw the picture of her kissing him on the lips; that's just ONE location...
  • Options
    bexmil89bexmil89 Posts: 4,928
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I quite like Liz Hurley for putting everyone straight. I bet the NOTW feel silly now knowing she had already separated from her husband!
  • Options
    Tweacle Tart IITweacle Tart II Posts: 5,079
    Forum Member
    If they really did separate a few months ago then why have they stil been attending functions together? :rolleyes:

Money grabbing, fame hungry, uttlerless f*cking pointless woman.
  • Options
    muddipawsmuddipaws Posts: 3,300
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Seems she tweeted confirmation of her separation earlier today so that makes it ok to have a fling with a married man
  • Options
    Sem1Sem1 Posts: 4,578
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    muddipaws wrote: »
    Seems she tweeted confirmation of her separation earlier today so that makes it ok to have a fling with a married man

He's divorced I think!
  • Options
    Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

She really is a waste of space isn't she? In fact, she's even more pointless than the likes of Pwice and Katona because she actually thinks she's a cut above the rest of us when she's a great big fat fake
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,660
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    WAKEYLASS wrote: »
    Apparently she's 'got form'. I know someone who does the security for such celebs. The security staff say that she is renowned for her liasons.

I have heard similar, funny stories too. But to be fair to her, they were Pre Arun days.

I don't think she and her husband can have been seperated that long. They were pictured together looking "together" at the end of October. She first met SW in July. If I was Arun, I wouldn't have been that pleased about their tweets.

I notice that in all her recent photos on Getty, she has been wearing her wedding and engagement rings, though some people would keep theirs on until it was definite that the marriage was over. So that doesn't really mean that much. Other than it being an observation I made. :o
  • Options
    FuzzyDunlop82FuzzyDunlop82 Posts: 155
    Forum Member
    I think she had an alleged thing with Tom Sizemore when in LA, and around the Hugh Grant era...
  • Options
    The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If they really did separate a few months ago then why have they stil been attending functions together? :rolleyes:

I think you're being VERY unfair about dear old Lizzie. An example to all us civilians of how putting your sagging old hooters in an evening gown and bikini ad nauseam and surviving on a diet of raisins and green tea, plus dressing your son like little lord fauntleroy whilst doing diddly squat of any importance is the way forward for the 21st century....
  • Options
    WAKEYLASSWAKEYLASS Posts: 6,085
    Forum Member
    Helenaka wrote: »
    I have heard similar, funny stories too. But to be fair to her, they were Pre Arun days.

I don't think she and her husband can have been seperated that long. They were pictured together looking "together" at the end of October. She first met SW in July. If I was Arun, I wouldn't have been that pleased about their tweets.

I notice that in all her recent photos on Getty, she has been wearing her wedding and engagement rings, though some people would keep theirs on until it was definite that the marriage was over. So that doesn't really mean that much. Other than it being an observation I made. :o

The person who worked at the security company told me that they were during her marriage to Arun! :o:eek:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 138
    Forum Member
    Hahaha this is the most random pairing i've ever heard of! :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,660
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    WAKEYLASS wrote: »
    The person who worked at the security company told me that they were during her marriage to Arun! :o:eek:

Ooo do tell! (at least by PM!);)
  • Options
    SULLASULLA Posts: 149,789
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I am confused. Has Shane bowled her over or not?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 672
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    SULLA wrote: »
    I am confused. Has Shane bowled her over or not?

Did he give her his sticky wicket?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 17,060
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I looked at the paper when I went to Tesco and they looked pretty steamy.

Shane's not as fit as he once was with the new blindingly white teeth and facelift, but still... you lucky cow Liz:D
  • Options
    End-Em-AllEnd-Em-All Posts: 23,629
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lukey37 wrote: »

Unbelievable! There was I thinking the NoTW story was really nothing despite the incriminating photos :o

The cynic in me is now thinking that the whole story could have been set up by Hurley so she used it as an opportunity to announce her seperation from her husband :eek:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    Whatever next? Darren? Kev? Wayne? Dappy? :D

That's taking it a bit far, isn't it :D
  • Options
    GrecomaniaGrecomania Posts: 19,591
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Good use of his googlies, in my honest opinion:D
  • Options
    fluffedfluffed Posts: 1,791
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Didn't they have 2 weddings over about a month, and rake in a huge amount of cash for the photos? Hmm..
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    [QUOTE=fluffed;46517022]Didn't they have 2 weddings over about a month, and rake in a huge amount of cash for the photos? Hmm..[/QUOTE]

There were more than two IIRC :eek:
  • Options
    conchieconchie Posts: 14,052
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    fluffed wrote: »
    Didn't they have 2 weddings over about a month, and rake in a huge amount of cash for the photos? Hmm..

Wonder if that means she will have to divorce twice ! Bet Hugh Grant is dusting off the mouthwash in the hope of getting back in there !! A philandering cricketer is not exactly a wise choice !!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    conchie wrote: »
    Wonder if that means she will have to divorce twice ! Bet Hugh Grant is dusting off the mouthwash in the hope of getting back in there !! A philandering cricketer is not exactly a wise choice !!

Who's to say he hasn't been "back in there" recently? :o
  • Options
    goonerladygoonerlady Posts: 978
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    On the radio today it was reported that Shane Warne is living in the same house as his ex wife but they don't know more than that.

It does seem an odd thing to say when some people say she should say with her husband he is so much more better looking.I agree Shane Warne is odd looking now but I would imagine he is a really funny guy to know.Just because someone is good looking it does not make them interesting exciting people though they could have it all.

Liz had a friendship with Dennis Leary maybe she is attracted to a more down to earth guy as well as posh guys?
  • Options
    FrangipangeFrangipange Posts: 88
    Forum Member
    goonerlady wrote: »
    On the radio today it was reported that Shane Warne is living in the same house as his ex wife but they don't know more than that.

It does seem an odd thing to say when some people say she should say with her husband he is so much more better looking.I agree Shane Warne is odd looking now but I would imagine he is a really funny guy to know.Just because someone is good looking it does not make them interesting exciting people though they could have it all.

Liz had a friendship with Dennis Leary maybe she is attracted to a more down to earth guy as well as posh guys?

Agreed.

And I've always had a bit of a crush on Warnie anyway and I actually think he's getting better with age.

He looks to have lost a bit of weight and despite the blinding teeth, I think he looks great. And he does seem like a nice guy. I love his cricket commentary stints, he's quite amusing.

So, if they are both single (which they seem to be according to her twitter and his website) then I wish them all the luck in the world. I think they may need it though - they do seem like an odd couple!