Luke A & Lauren: 2 Genuinely Nice People, 2 Favourite's....Such a Shame

DensinoDensino Posts: 3,204
Forum Member
✭✭✭
they up for eviction...It's 1 of 2 reason's why I've stopped watching, other being the popularity of Conor(or yet the power of the tween vote).

I predicted a couple of weeks ago they would be the final 2.
I'm voting to save Luke but it's going to be painful to see either go ( and I'm beginning to fear boo's for both aswell)

Comments

• itsy bitsyitsy bitsy Posts: 3,028
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Densino wrote: »
    they up for eviction...It's 1 of 2 reason's why I've stopped watching, other being the popularity of Conor(or yet the power of the tween vote).

I'm voting to save Luke but it's going to be painful to see either go ( and I'm beginning to fear boo's for both aswell)

Totally agree. I'll miss whoever goes but I too am voting for Luke to stay.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,122
    Forum Member
    actually hope luke A stays now.
  • jendejende Posts: 21,432
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kind of not right when two of the top five HM's in the betting odds are up. If they do pick off the outsiders and Sara, leaving one left, that will leave one of the five favoured HM's left in the house. While the least favoured stay in. They are fav in the betting odds because people think they are more popular and likely to win. Kind of crap way to run a show though, get rid of the favs and keep the dregs!
  • shazap40shazap40 Posts: 742
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    agree with all of the above...shame BB have allowed this situation to continue.

Conor and Luke S must be thinking they have it in the bag :(
  • maidmarymaidmary Posts: 4,790
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A lot of people feel the same as you op. i shall vote for LukeA, but these 2 should so not be up for eviction in the first place . I't's really made the show a mess because there will now be no semblance of it being a competition after Friday. 3 against 7 is hopeless. The final will now be so predictable with a bunch of mean-spirited twonks and one lonely Outsider who will probably win.

It's going to be deathly boring as one group, and an undeserving one at that, has gotten away with far too much intimidation and nom-rigging.

The sense of injustice surrounding this weeks noms has totally soured the whole show for me. More than any past BB's has managed.
  • Amaretto2Amaretto2 Posts: 2,949
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    We are going to have this situation every week from now on. One popular housemate vs another in a head to head while all the housemates the public don't like or enjoy watching get to the end unchallenged and without the viewers having any say in the matter.
  • millysshawmillysshaw Posts: 2,464
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Voted for the first time for Luke A, but like both of them. Stopped watching it about 4 or 5 days ago. I catch up on here. Fed up with all the back biting. The only ones who I think will remain friends after the show are Adam, Luke and Lauren.
  • GracelandGraceland Posts: 8,158
    Forum Member
    Its also not right that they are up, due to cheating re Caroline and Becky.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,038
    Forum Member

I don't think they deserve boos , none of the housemates do, I don't think they will get booed
    The reason they are up for eviction though is partly actually mostly their own fault, they did exclude themselves a lot sitting in the smoking area is going to make them sitting ducks, luke's short temper and Laurens emotional highs and lows would irritate people, lauren made herself look untrustworthy by telling big brother when people misbehave, and Luke didn't do himself any favours by trying to throw tasks
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,639
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, absolute nightmare this week. :(

Still voting for Lauren though, purely on the basis she could go further in the game. Possibly even win it.
  • kenikikeniki Posts: 1,043
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I am gutted this week, both my favourites up for eviction.
  • haphashhaphash Posts: 21,448
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They are both nice people and don't deserve to be going home. I wish both could be in the final.
  • malcommalcom Posts: 2,261
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Two nice peple but no way would I vote for Luke A as he is far too boring.....I think some are voting for him because of his personal situation.......That's no reason.

The house without Laura would be far more boring. Luke A has to go.........Or the show is dead in the water....
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I highly doubt they'll get booed. Popular HMs get cheered. :)
  • zeebrazeebra Posts: 6,885
    Forum Member
    maidmary wrote: »
    A lot of people feel the same as you op. i shall vote for LukeA, but these 2 should so not be up for eviction in the first place . I't's really made the show a mess because there will now be no semblance of it being a competition after Friday. 3 against 7 is hopeless. The final will now be so predictable with a bunch of mean-spirited twonks and one lonely Outsider who will probably win.

It's going to be deathly boring as one group, and an undeserving one at that, has gotten away with far too much intimidation and nom-rigging.

The sense of injustice surrounding this weeks noms has totally soured the whole show for me. More than any past BB's has managed.

I agree with everything you have said. It is such a shame that this has happened at such crucial stage in the show.
  • maidmarymaidmary Posts: 4,790
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Graceland wrote: »
    Its also not right that they are up, due to cheating re Caroline and Becky.

IT is the unfairness of the situation which is so galling. If BB had put Becky and Caroline into the mix I think people would have thought things were fairer.

Even if one of the outsiders had still got the chop, it wouldn't have felt so awful because we, the viewers would at least have had a choice in the matter as to who made the final.

Now, there will probably only be one Fav Hm in the last 5/6 which is ridiculous.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    maidmary wrote: »
    IT is the unfairness of the situation which is so galling. If BB had put Becky and Caroline into the mix I think people would have thought things were fairer.

Even if one of the outsiders had still got the chop, it wouldn't have felt so awful because we, the viewers would at least have had a choice in the matter as to who made the final.

Now, there will probably only be one Fav Hm in the last 5/6 which is ridiculous.

Caroline AT LEAST should have gone up with them for showing Conor her cards during nominations.:mad:
  • zeebrazeebra Posts: 6,885
    Forum Member
    malcom wrote: »
    Two nice peple but no way would I vote for Luke A as he is far too boring.....I think some are voting for him because of his personal situation.......That's no reason.

The house without Laura would be far more boring. Luke A has to go.........Or the show is dead in the water....

Aren't we allowed to vote for him because we like him?
  • sallsall Posts: 884
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Since the face to face nom's and the result, I find myself switching off the h/l show after half an hour, lost interest now. :mad:
  • jendejende Posts: 21,432
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    moleymo wrote: »
    I don't think they deserve boos , none of the housemates do, I don't think they will get booed
    The reason they are up for eviction though is partly actually mostly their own fault, they did exclude themselves a lot sitting in the smoking area is going to make them sitting ducks, luke's short temper and Laurens emotional highs and lows would irritate people, lauren made herself look untrustworthy by telling big brother when people misbehave, and Luke didn't do himself any favours by trying to throw tasks

It wouldn't have mattered how they acted. They could've been all saintly and God like and they would've still been up. They simply weren't in the right group and not licking the right backsides. Yes they gave them some reasons to say why they nommed them, but they would've all found something to say even if they hadn't.
  • malcommalcom Posts: 2,261
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    zeebra wrote: »
    Aren't we allowed to vote for him because we like him?

You are free to do what ever you like as one is free to express an opinion.

I don't always vote on the basis of like or dislike but on the basis of what makes good TV.......After all we fans surley want more series of BB. Boring housemates kill viewing figures.........No matter how nice or liked they may be.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,038
    Forum Member
    jende wrote: »
    It wouldn't have mattered how they acted. They could've been all saintly and God like and they would've still been up. They simply weren't in the right group and not licking the right backsides. Yes they gave them some reasons to say why they nommed them, but they would've all found something to say even if they hadn't.

Not just some reasons but some good reasons
  • Crawley CutieCrawley Cutie Posts: 10,948
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Caroline AT LEAST should have gone up with them for showing Conor her cards during nominations.:mad:

It was mentioned on last night's BOTS - Emma said that they were looking into it !!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Vote to save Lauren!!:cool:
  • MirageMirage Posts: 39,247
    Forum Member
    It was mentioned on last night's BOTS - Emma said that they were looking into it !!

It will be swept under the carpet and never mentioned again.