[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,188
Forum Member
✭✭
What would Joan Rivers say?

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 49
    Forum Member
    JR appears to be still with us, bless her. Though I think she'll be amongst the first to crack (tasteless) jokes :Dhttp://www.cbc.ca/news/arts/joan-rivers-family-remains-hopeful-for-star-s-recovery-1.2752063
  • Options
    Naa_KwaKaiNaa_KwaKai Posts: 1,883
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If Joan could right now she would be taking the piss out of herself like never before. I hope she recovers ASAP; I miss her already.
  • Options
    StandByMe89StandByMe89 Posts: 550
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Joan has already come up with 50 herself. If anyone would want to laugh at heartache it's Joan!
  • Options
    007Fusion007Fusion Posts: 3,657
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can already see it, "You remember the time I almost died? I can't believe I let the Doctor get away with bringing me back".
  • Options
    CaseyKleinCaseyKlein Posts: 3,162
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She got lucky, ramsay didnt score yesterday
  • Options
    Beagle2Beagle2 Posts: 1,262
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Vaguely connected to this, but there was an episode of Family Guy on last night where Tom Tucker says something like "next, we speak to Joan Rivers... from beyooond the graaave!".

Lucky she's still with us, otherwise the Beeb might have got in some hot water!
  • Options
    dorydaryldorydaryl Posts: 15,927
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I agree. Not really her greatest fan but if she comes through this, it'll give her enough stand-up mileage for years to come.
  • Options
    GroundhogalGroundhogal Posts: 9,495
    Forum Member
    It said on the news that when they bring her round, she could be a vegetable. My guess is, a Jerusalem Artichoke. :o
  • Options
    donna255donna255 Posts: 10,177
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What is the difference between Joan Rivers and a Cabbage?

A cabbage doesn't dribble.:o