Cher is one big contradiction.....

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
Forum Member
She claims that she is only cocky as a stage act and is actually just a shy little 17 year old girl.....yet Brian Friedman admitted that she had a tantrum during rehersals, we also know she threw a tantrum and didnt go the the premier.

Also her reaction to Dannii's comments on her 2nd song...the "hmmmmm"..... Cher went on to claim how she is the next big hip hop artist. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Personally I think she should quit while she still knows everything!!

Best thing I have heard about her is

"Cher is only 2 letters away from Cheryl, and only 3 away from C**t"

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 556
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ohhh.. not another Cher thread! Post on the other ones please!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 281
    Forum Member
    When did she say she was the next big hip-hop artist? Nah she didn't. Yet more tripe.
  • Adrian01Adrian01 Posts: 1,061
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I loved the hmmmm comment to danni, it was well deserved, danni is a joke. GO CHER!
  • Unigal07Unigal07 Posts: 22,326
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    When did she say she was the next big hip-hop artist? Nah she didn't. Yet more tripe.

She said she was a hip hop artist.

She isn't. None of them are artists just yet aside from Matt who has been in bands and sold albums (I'm not aware of any others who have done this). She is a 17 year old right out of school, performing on the XF. Nothing more.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Adrian01 wrote: »
    I loved the hmmmm comment to danni, it was well deserved, danni is a joke. GO CHER!

Disrespecting the judges is applauded?

You could only be a Cher fan.
  • jediknight2k1jediknight2k1 Posts: 6,892
    Forum Member
    She claims that she is only cocky as a stage act and is actually just a shy little 17 year old girl.....yet Brian Friedman admitted that she had a tantrum during rehersals, we also know she threw a tantrum and didnt go the the premier.

So what ? There's tabloid stories every year of people throwing wobblers. It's the pressure of the show.
    Also her reaction to Dannii's comments on her 2nd song...the "hmmmmm"..... Cher went on to claim how she is the next big hip hop artist. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Can you proce she claimed to "the next big hip hop artist". Her reply was "ballads have been done before" and that she wanted to do something different.
    Personally I think she should quit while she still knows everything!!

Best thing I have heard about her is

"Cher is only 2 letters away from Cheryl, and only 3 away from C**t"

Persoanlly I think your dislike of someone clouds your judgement.
    Forum Member
    Unigal07 wrote: »
    She said she was a hip hop artist.

She isn't. None of them are artists just yet aside from Matt who has been in bands and sold albums (I'm not aware of any others who have done this). She is a 17 year old right out of school, performing on the XF. Nothing more.

So what do you expect her to say? Why would she wan't to change her. Of course she's a hip hop artist...yet it's alright for 1D etc to say and be called the next big boyband...sort your priorities.
  • PPIPPI Posts: 433
    Forum Member
    she is scum, this country is not daft.

she will deserve her eviction tonight.. although, i would not rule out another fix up to get rid of the "fat old woman" in place of the "young sexy chick"

ZZzzz
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,057
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think the judges are a contradiction. When she sat on the stairs and sang a ballad, she got criticised by Simon and Louis for not being that good, then we she goes back to doing her own thing, Dannii criticises her for not doing a ballad. And how is "hmm" rude exactly?

Wow can't believe I'm actually sticking up for Cher.
    Forum Member
    PPI wrote: »

she will deserve her eviction tonight.. although, i would not rule out another fix up to get rid of the "fat old woman" in place of the "young sexy chick"

ZZzzz

How you can call anyone scum when you have seen about 30 minutes of footage of them is ludicrous.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 348
    Forum Member

ZZzzz

How is she scum? Think you need to step away from the tv and get out more
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So what do you expect her to say? Why would she wan't to change her. Of course she's a hip hop artist...yet it's alright for 1D etc to say and be called the next big boyband...sort your priorities.

Erm, I thought it was known that Cher isn't a "hip hop" artist, she was all about Dolly Parton years ago, got nowhere and changed her style.
  • longpiggylongpiggy Posts: 2,156
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nope. She is one little chav.
    Forum Member
    - Kaii - wrote: »
    How is she scum? Think you need to step away from the tv and get out more

the bullying victim... ask her

the backstage staff who get ragged by her...

if you cannot see a little diva way ahead of herself.. you need help.
    Forum Member
    HahAHHAHAAH That pic does this stupid argument so much justice, "waving a spoon angrily", The DailyMail is just superb.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 348
    Forum Member

It's the daily mail, that even comes with a guarantee of 100% bullshit
    Forum Member
    How you can call anyone scum when you have seen about 30 minutes of footage of them is ludicrous.

i have read more about her from people who have known her for a little longer than 30 mins.

but of course, you carry on being conned.

it's rather funny to be fair. :D
    Forum Member
    - Kaii - wrote: »
    It's the daily mail, that even comes with a guarantee of 100% bullshit

correct, they must have photoshopped that picture of her waving that spoon in the face of that backstage assistant.

Lol.
  • eggshelleggshell Posts: 4,416
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    spunk_1 wrote: »
    I think the judges are a contradiction. When she sat on the stairs and sang a ballad, she got criticised by Simon and Louis for not being that good, then we she goes back to doing her own thing, Dannii criticises her for not doing a ballad. And how is "hmm" rude exactly?

Wow can't believe I'm actually sticking up for Cher.

I think Danni was doing her a favour or trying to.

I agree with Danni that singing two rap songs was wrong and I think Cher could be out because thats what they chose to do.

We'll see who is hmmming then.

You are never going to win X Factor rapping and if thats where she see's herself then she shouldn't have gone on X Factor. But of course fame and fortune obscures all such silly principles as evidenced by the fact that she's saved herself twice with ballads.
    Forum Member
    HahAHHAHAAH That pic does this stupid argument so much justice, "waving a spoon angrily", The DailyMail is just superb.

she must have clearly been waving it in her face asking..

"one sugar or two?" :D:D
    Forum Member
    eggshell wrote: »

I agree with Danni that singing two rap songs was wrong and I think Cher could be out because thats what they chose to do.

You are never going to win X Factor rapping and if thats where she see's herself then she shouldn't have gone on X Factor. But of course fame and fortune obscures all such silly principles as evidenced by the fact that she's saved herself twice with ballads.

Personally felt that love the way you lie was pretty much a ballad, other than about 10 seconds of rapping, so her point isn't really that valid imo.
  • jediknight2k1jediknight2k1 Posts: 6,892
    Forum Member
    Personally felt that love the way you lie was pretty much a ballad, other than about 10 seconds of rapping, so her point isn't really that valid imo.

It is ballad which shows that either Danni hasn't heard the original or doesn't understand what the song is about.

People need remember the origianl had Rihanna singing and Emeinem doing the rapping parts. Cher did both as the song was meant show case both sides of singing and rapping.

Original is here
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,057
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    eggshell wrote: »

A ballad also got her into the bottom two. I also agree with the poster who said Love the way you lie was a ballad anyway with a bit of rap, which basically allowed her to put her stamp on it. Any other contestant would've sang it without the rap. This is Cher's strength though and she's going to show it, without it she's just another karaoke singer. (Okay so some might think she's not very good at it and it's not unique, but in the competition it IS unique and it's the only thing giving her an edge, and even in the real world I think this is quite important. These days being a good, or even amazing singer isn't enough, you have to have that something different, which Cher does have). And essentially this competition is about finding a RECORDING artist. In that aspect I think Cher is the most likely candidate to be good at that because of the whole rapping thing.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 18,108
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't think she has a chance of winning I don't think she's that bad though, she's only 17.