[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 160
    Forum Member
    Neither.
    First one is extensions.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,973
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Crikey, she looks like a different person with longer hair, I would not of thought it was JJ on the the first picture. I think she looks better with longer hair, she suits it better, its less harsh imo
  • Options
    littlebootieslittlebooties Posts: 2,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I prefer the bob, just because it makes her stand out more.

Nice to have the option to be able to do both really.
  • Options
    c0boc0bo Posts: 6,472
    Forum Member
    Crikey, she looks like a different person with longer hair, I would not of thought it was JJ on the the first picture. I think she looks better with longer hair, she suits it better, its less harsh imo

I prefer her with longer hair too because it makes her look more feminine.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 110
    Forum Member
    Jessie look distintive with the bob which no one else has (not) she wears wigs 98% of the time but a think she looks great with extention imo! But she's shaving her hair off shortly for (charity) wish is pointless its not helping any 1 and b4 use start sayin anying bad I have had a few family members that have bet cancer including my mum just think she could rasie Awareness in different ways
  • Options
    DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ijay wrote: »
    Jessie look distintive with the bob which no one else has (not) she wears wigs 98% of the time but a think she looks great with extention imo! But she's shaving her hair off shortly for (charity) wish is pointless its not helping any 1 and b4 use start sayin anying bad I have had a few family members that have bet cancer including my mum just think she could rasie Awareness in different ways

I think its more to raise money than to raise awareness, is it not?:confused:

"I'm shaving my head next year for charity - it's definitely happening if I raise a million, which I think I will.

"I've spoken to a few celebrities who are interested too. I'm quite excited at getting rid of the bob. People say, 'But your hair is so nice.'

"But I can wear wigs and no one would ever know. And if I can save some lives then that's amazing."

http://www.glamourmagazine.co.uk/celebrity/celebrity-news/2011/12/20/is-jessie-j-set-to-gain-weight-and-shave-head
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 110
    Forum Member
    I think its more to raise money than to raise awareness, is it not?:confused:

Yep ur prob right or she's looking for more attention as I think sum celebs do imo if ur going 2 shave ur head then show if off in videos interviews ect but no doubt there will be 1 photo of her bald then after that wigs out again
  • Options
    dee123dee123 Posts: 46,274
    Forum Member
    With the long hair she kind of looks like Erica Durance from Smallville. Quite a bit in fact.