stoke fans standing out in the cold

DUNDEEBOYDUNDEEBOY Posts: 109,962
Forum Member
✭✭✭✭
Is it just me or is it mainly some strange characters than come out on deadline night at this club more than any other.

I assume its a day off work and school tomorrow

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,376
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    DUNDEEBOY wrote: »
    Is it just me or is it mainly some strange characters than come out on deadline night at this club more than any other.

I assume its a day off work and school tomorrow

Na, that's just the players :)
  • CoenCoen Posts: 5,711
    Forum Member
    Saw this tweet earlier which I kinda liked

https://twitter.com/BBCSporf/status/297051571404038144
  • Big Boy BarryBig Boy Barry Posts: 35,377
    Forum Member
    They look like villagers from "The Wicker Man"
  • DUNDEEBOYDUNDEEBOY Posts: 109,962
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Who brought them coats
  • Wallasey SaintWallasey Saint Posts: 7,621
    Forum Member
    Coen wrote: »
    Saw this tweet earlier which I kinda liked

https://twitter.com/BBCSporf/status/297051571404038144

I like this one better. :Dhttps://pbs.twimg.com/media/BB9me3fCEAEkos2.jpg:large
    Forum Member
    Hot little blonde reporter outside Carrow Road, with some plebs over her shoulder

I'm worried about her.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hot little blonde reporter outside Carrow Road, with some plebs over her shoulder

I'm worried about her.

Me too they were looking suspicious.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Oh dear at spurs hangers on
  • NorthernNinnyNorthernNinny Posts: 18,412
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They look like villagers from "The Wicker Man"

:D:D:D
  • LostFoolLostFool Posts: 90,648
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    One of the highlights of deadline day is to see which club has the most moronic fans crowding around the cameras. This year it seems to between Stoke and Spurs.
  • skimminstonesskimminstones Posts: 8,403
    Forum Member
    LostFool wrote: »
    One of the highlights of deadline day is to see which club has the most moronic fans crowding around the cameras. This year it seems to between Stoke and Spurs.

Definitely spurs
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭

I have a theory that these people are not real and they multiply and shapeshift to different locations round the country
    Forum Member
    According to SSN they've started lighting torches and chanting the name of the Norse god Freya
  • jrmswfcjrmswfc Posts: 5,644
    Forum Member

Stoke win every deadline day. Some extremely "special" people follow them.
    Forum Member
    52 Stoke fans standing outside the stadium

Probably at least 37 ASBOS between them.
  • LostFoolLostFool Posts: 90,648
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I'm worried about her.

Possibly the closest he has ever been to a woman. Especially an attractive one.
  • Jamesp84Jamesp84 Posts: 31,180
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    52 Stoke fans standing outside the stadium

Probably at least 37 ASBOS between them.

Fine advert for Care in the Community that lot, and Spurs were even worse.

You do have to feel for the poor sod who got the task of covering Stoke today, and not just because he had to visit the place.
  • MaxatoriaMaxatoria Posts: 17,980
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Those sort are the grade b idiots around here in stoke, for the full window licker idiots you need to be around the hanley bus station
  • timboytimboy Posts: 30,094
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I'm worried about her.

She was safe enough, they weren't interested in her.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=isWGV20I1w0
  • jazzydrury3jazzydrury3 Posts: 27,067
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Aren't most of the reporters outside of the grounds normally local to that area. Saying that ive never seen the young lady who was outside of Carrow Road before, but its not often sky have camera there.

The guys who were at Everton, Newcastle, Stoke, Tottenham, Celtic, QPR, normally report for those teams in those areas.

Surprised they sent Gary Cotterall to Milan and not Crystal Palace, as he has taken part in a couple of the Crystals videos, for SSN to laugh at. Surprised they didnt send Nick Collins, or Bryan Swansong, out there
  • homer2012homer2012 Posts: 5,216
    Forum Member
    Maxatoria wrote: »
    Those sort are the grade b idiots around here in stoke, for the full window licker idiots you need to be around the hanley bus station

Ha ha ha

When i left hanley was becoming mega chavs land, last time i drove though it looked like my old drinking places had gone or been renamed.

Rip valleys, the place, millioniares:cry:
  • Freddy_LivesFreddy_Lives Posts: 1,731
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Surprised they sent Gary Cotterall to Milan and not Crystal Palace, as he has taken part in a couple of the Crystals videos, for SSN to laugh at. Surprised they didnt send Nick Collins, or Bryan Swansong, out there

I don't understand why Sky sent anyone out to Milan. He's left Manchester City, get over it. Balotelli was quite short with the English journos that were at the press conference tonight. He refused to answer the Sun journalists question. Nice one Mario :)