Corrie, XMAS DAY, 7:30pm - Oooh, Don't Pull That Cracker!

agatha_crispiesagatha_crispies Posts: 31,321
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Compliments of the season to you all. Agatha is hidden away bringing you the Xmas day Corrie episode discussion - if you're still awake, why not join us?
If you're having a bad Xmas, tonight's episode is the perfect tonic for you, as almost everybody is having a worse one that you :D the Platt's is probably the biggest disaster - David finds Kylie by the canal in typical Shelagh Delaney mode, and manages to drag her back to the house for Xmas dinner :cool: however, the whole thing disintegrates shortly afterwards :o Leanne gets hit in the face by Crazy Nick! Kylie finds something else to argue with David about! She storms off to get "mortal"! :blush: And that's only the start..........

Over at Roy's Rolls, the mood is much less volatile but rather maudlin :( as Hayley and Roy celebrate their last ever Xmas together.......... Roy's overjoyed at their quiet little Xmas celebration, except he isn't because the world and his wife are turning up to disturb the peace :p .........

The Queen of Darkness Carla has a special pressie for Drunk Peter :) it's an extra 1 per cent of the factory, which means he is joint owner! :kitty: best of all, this news REALLY annoys The Barlow Creature and her current "squeeze" Ravishing Rob ;-) .................

Also tonight - Sapphic Sophie and Sally are sodding off to the soup kitchen for Xmas Day, and entrusting the Xmas dinner to REAL DAD TIM :o and no prizes for guessing who's in a bad mood today, YES it's Michelle, who is Right Annoyed at Ten Bellies McDonald's present!.........

Must dash. Got pressies to give out.

Rate this episode out of 10 93 votes

12%
SylviaquatroInsideSoap2shy2007popamber[Deleted User]Simont0810Superstar99Dub2EbealeIrma BuntPercy Sugden 12 votes
7%
intjjazzyjazzyMurraymarjohnhughsamcheeseOldnjadedmarcus_drew 7 votes
12%
wavlovrauron87[Deleted User][Deleted User]alias aliasmrsdaisychainhetty100xeoNathanJohnsonJustonecornettoSeymour Butts[Deleted User] 12 votes
9%
coolerAZ fanLynchpinagatha_crispiesMONIFIETHBOYdeivu74barlowconnorLisa_CharleneRayLou 9 votes
11%
jeanojmrbernaylea27anthpiefaceHotgossipRandomPeter94JetsonSorcha_27GeowitchAngie463H of De Vil 11 votes
15%
SULLAElla NutGambit_is_acejudy08avon942warleywitch[Deleted User]Beautiful_Harv[Deleted User]F1Ken[Deleted User]SMIDSYmk2cas1977Marcusjll 14 votes
4%
[Deleted User]cliffy91Major ChudleyJanet Plank 4 votes
7%
Rita's KabingoogliciousgreyJohn DoughAddisonianTrishaSavaconrad 7 votes
5%
moontideDessieCollieWobblesMrs_Jtrevon1 5 votes
12%
Silver Tractorsajannokes22xshazxjboy2k8Sonicmfc[Deleted User]QueenAmyDemonicrodentKiraaa[Deleted User]Bahtat 12 votes

Comments

• JetsonJetson Posts: 13,318
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    MERRY CHRISTMAS COBBLEHEADS! :D

Well excited for Christmas Corrie tonight.

Argh, I'm in such a fix, do I watch live or stick to my current ad-free plan:

6.35 Emmerdale ([highlight]Sky+ live-pause to skip ads[/highlight], ITV HD)
    7.15 News (LIVE, ITV HD)
    7.30 Doctor Who (LIVE, BBC1 HD)
    8.30 EastEnders (LIVE, BBC1 HD)
    9.30 Coronation Street ([highlight]Sky+ recording[/highlight], ITV HD)
    10.20 Mrs Brown's Boys ([highlight]Sky+ recording[/highlight], BBC1 HD)
    10.50 Michael Mcintyre's Showtime ([highlight]Sky+ recording[/highlight], BBC1 HD)
    11.05 News (LIVE, BBC1 HD)

Tricky one... but can't wait! Snow, Roy and Hayley, a cat fight and family fights, it's going to be jolly good fun! :D

Is it too much to ask Reet might break into song? :blush::p Remember 'Silent Night' in 2004 Christmas Eve; I'll never forget that, so brill playing over the end scenes of Tracey in the woods finding her burnt out car.
  • mrbernaymrbernay Posts: 145,979
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Good afternoon, Ags :)

Merry Christmas to all the Cobbleheads :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,982
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hi :D

Sad to say of all the big three, Corrie is the one I'm least looking forward to tonight. :( I hope it proves me wrong! In other news, I am NOT happy that Channel 4 have put Home Alone 2 on at the same time as the soaps! >:(

Happy Christmas. :)
  • agatha_crispiesagatha_crispies Posts: 31,321
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just seen Her Madge and her Xmas wisdom :cool: now watching the local news. I'm in Kent until Friday and most of it is flooded :( there's about 8000 people having Xmas dinner at pubs, paid for by the electricity company!
  • Rita's KabinRita's Kabin Posts: 36,419
    Forum Member
    Thanks for the thread Aggie :)

Can't say the Corrie spoilers fill me with anticipation.

Merry Christmas to all you Cobbleheads. Hope you're having a great day! :D:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can't say the Corrie spoilers fill me with anticipation

I hit the bottle after writing the thread :D I'm on my fourth Jim Beam and ginger wine :o
  • Rita's KabinRita's Kabin Posts: 36,419
    Forum Member
    I hit the bottle after writing the thread :D I'm on my fourth Jim Beam and ginger wine :o

You probably needed it after realising what 'festive treats' SB has in store for us tonight....... :
  • EvilredzebraEvilredzebra Posts: 16,143
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Is it too much to hope that we may be spared from Tina tonight?
  • Agent FAgent F Posts: 40,288
    Forum Member

You may well be in luck. She's not credited for tonight in the Radio Times. :)
  • EvilredzebraEvilredzebra Posts: 16,143
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Agent F wrote: »
    You may well be in luck. She's not credited for tonight in the Radio Times. :)

Yay! I used to quite like her but now she's shoe-horned into every single storyline I'm sick of the sight of her!
  • OldnjadedOldnjaded Posts: 89,126
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Evening and Merry Xmas to all you lovely Cobbleheads and thanks for the great thread, Aggie Dearest. :):)

Don't care what you grumpy grinches say - Corrie will be grrrrreat! :cool::cool::p
  • dazza89dazza89 Posts: 13,909
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

To busy stuffing herself with Terry's chocolate orange.
  • dulliredullire Posts: 20,192
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Great thread Aggie. :) Merry Christmas one and all. Hope you are having a good one. :)

She is. :D

Eat, drink and be merry! :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    5 mins of trailers/ads then (rolleyes)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Evening viewers. I've been given a portable telleh in the East Wing as the rest of em are watching some silly nonsense on t'other side.

There WILL be a poll.
  • Major ChudleyMajor Chudley Posts: 4,470
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Evenin and a very Merry xmas. I've bought some cold turkey and pickles in case your getting peckish
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Early start then....
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Evenin and a very Merry xmas. I've bought some cold turkey and pickles in case your getting peckish

I LOVE cold turkey :):) one of the good things about not spending Xmas at my mother's is that I get leftover turkey. My mum puts it out for the foxes >:( they eat better than we do
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,474
    Forum Member
    I'll challenge the Platts to a bad xmas contest any day! ;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    Evening all,,,,thanks for the thread

I wonder how Blackburn will ruin Xmas Corrie
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Evening viewers. I've been given a portable telleh in the East Wing as the rest of em are watching some silly nonsense on t'other side.

There WILL be a poll.

Hehehe. PM me where you are, I know the area well ;-)
  • BelligerenceBelligerence Posts: 40,613
    Forum Member
    Evening all and seasons greetings. Shan't be watching live on account of Doctor Who. :kitty:
  • CollieWobblesCollieWobbles Posts: 27,290
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Happy Christmas Cobblepeeps:)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,474
    Forum Member
    Now I know why Chris De Burgh wrote 'Lady in Red' :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    As if Leanne has just discovered Nick lived in Canada :confused::confused::confused: