Options

hollyoaks Cindy's bipolar and Blessing's transgender possible spoilers

grazemytvaddictgrazemytvaddict Posts: 4,954
Forum Member
✭✭✭
These are two of the only storylines in hollyoaks I'm currently enjoying but it seems like nothing is going to happen with them in the coming months there is nothing in the trailer them two and Dennis arent even in it and they are three of my favourite characters. As well as this I think Dennis might be killed off as he's leaving soon and I can't see him leaving without Blessing unless he dies or gets a character transplant.

Sienna and the Blake's/Savages and Maxine are the only things I'm looking forward to along with the stunts.

Comments

• Options
    becsiebecsie Posts: 3,103
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I know they have been filming some scenes for cindys storyline as the actress was tweeting about filming on location with
    holly,dirk,jason and possibly lindsey.

As for blessing and dennis..i don't know whats coming up or when dennis leaves.
  • Options
    David MillsDavid Mills Posts: 742
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    With Blessing's surgery postponed Blessing has said before Dennis might get tired waiting, so she might be told it will be a longer wait and tells Dennis it's not fair on him so they have to split. He could leave because he can't face being around her but not being able to be with her. Or he gets a job elsewhere and Blessing doesn't want to leave with him.

I just don't think he'll be killed as he seems to be a favourite with the writers and crew.
  • Options
    grazemytvaddictgrazemytvaddict Posts: 4,954
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    With Blessing's surgery postponed Blessing has said before Dennis might get tired waiting, so she might be told it will be a longer wait and tells Dennis it's not fair on him so they have to split. He could leave because he can't face being around her but not being able to be with her. Or he gets a job elsewhere and Blessing doesn't want to leave with him.

I just don't think he'll be killed as he seems to be a favourite with the writers and crew.
    Well he is my favourite character currently so I really hope they don't kill him off.
  • Options
    SkyfallSkyfall Posts: 8,510
    Forum Member
    Dennis been great this year, Blessing and Dennis are great together. With Dennis leaving I hope he leaves alive and Blessing goes with him that way both of them are together and happy.

Maxine if she still with Dodger or not when Patrick finally gone hope shes happy.

Looking forward to seeing how Sienna and Patrick storys play out.
  • Options
    DJ JimmyDJ Jimmy Posts: 7,166
    Forum Member
    Skyfall wrote: »
    Dennis been great this year, Blessing and Dennis are great together. With Dennis leaving I hope he leaves alive and Blessing goes with him that way both of them are together and happy.

Maxine if she still with Dodger or not when Patrick finally gone hope shes happy.

Looking forward to seeing how Sienna and Patrick storys play out.

Its sad really. I've only appreciated Dennis this year. I think he's great, such a shame he's leaving. Blessing is great too, I hope she is not neglected by Dennis leaving though I suspect she will.

Sienna and Patrick's stories are so twisted. Hopefully they stay for a while though.
  • Options
    SkyfallSkyfall Posts: 8,510
    Forum Member
    DJ Jimmy wrote: »
    Its sad really. I've only appreciated Dennis this year. I think he's great, such a shame he's leaving. Blessing is great too, I hope she is not neglected by Dennis leaving though I suspect she will.

Sienna and Patrick's stories are so twisted. Hopefully they stay for a while though.

I wish Dennis wasn't leaving stil good luck to the actor. A part of me can't see Blessing leaving she still new and fresh what I like for Blessing is to be happy and be with Dennis.

Sienna and Patrick are great characters, Patrick needs exposed as the villian he is and go to jail. Just hopeing they don't kill Patrick off. Sienna always looking forward to seeing what storys they have her in.