Options

wearing womens clothes ,..........

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 189
Forum Member
i love to ear womens clothes it all i wear at home

i will always go outwearing a bra, knickers, tights etc
that i feel i can get way with people wont notice it so much so i feel safer for my self

thing is i want to wear womens clothes in public stuff like skirts blouses handbags etc

i dontwant to go out in mens clothes anymore

is there anyone on here that can give me advice?

should i just brave it one day just dress up as a woman and just go for it and stay in public places or should i just stay in places ppl dont go?

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 613
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    In Stoke?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    no lichfield lol
  • Options
    Hopeless_SavageHopeless_Savage Posts: 2,835
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You should try and find like minded people in your area, maybe that will help ease you into going out dressed as you would like :-)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,449
    Forum Member
    blue82 wrote: »
    i love to ear womens clothes it all i wear at home

i will always go outwearing a bra, knickers, tights etc
    that i feel i can get way with people wont notice it so much so i feel safer for my self

thing is i want to wear womens clothes in public stuff like skirts blouses handbags etc

i dontwant to go out in mens clothes anymore

is there anyone on here that can give me advice?

should i just brave it one day just dress up as a woman and just go for it and stay in public places or should i just stay in places ppl dont go?

I have an employee who was exactly the same.

She decided to go for it and has been wearing womens clothes in public for about 15 years.

I would say go for it if thats how you feel. You will be unhappy otherwise.
    It will not be easy though, She has lost her family over it all and faces abuse on a daily basis . She does bring a lot of it on herself though with the way she acts.
    She still acts like a man and it gets her in to a lot of stress.

Think about it carefully and perhapse get some councelling. If you still feel its what you want to do, Let everyone you know about and love and work with know what you are intending to do and ask for their support.

Hope you are happy in everything you do :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    thanks mrs oggy

you have give some good advice thank you
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,449
    Forum Member
    blue82 wrote: »
    thanks mrs oggy

you have give some good advice thank you

No worries:) If you want to pm you can. I can ask her questions for you if you like.
  • Options
    PinkvelvetPinkvelvet Posts: 10,744
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think you shuold look for a group of liek minded people. I'm sure there must be some support groups online , where maybe you could get some experienced advice and maybe meet people from your area who would be happy to go out with you in full female get up.

You are bound to encounter resistance and criticism from idiots who like to slag off those who are different from them, but I wish you the very best of luck and hope you have many enjoyable experiences n the future and attain true happiness. xx
  • Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't think I'd risk it in Lichfield.

Come to London, no-one bats an eye-lid about anything here & you'll find many like-minded people. :)