Options

Kym Marsh

super bantamssuper bantams Posts: 1,466
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Whats up with this woman? First Jack now slating Hear Say ..... get back into the woodwork :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 995
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She's one of those "celebs" who slate everyone and everything because it's the only way they can keep up their own profile. Marsh is a massive waste of oxygen in particular though.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,852
    Forum Member
    Famewhore at it's worst.
  • Options
    seal bseal b Posts: 541
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sorry to bump this thread but does anyone else remember that awful song she did?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_EsHoTyrcy4

Another reason why I can't stand her!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 99
    Forum Member
    She's one of those "celebs" who slate everyone and everything because it's the only way they can keep up their own profile. Marsh is a massive waste of oxygen in particular though.

That's a nasty and vile thing to say):
  • Options
    BanditaBandita Posts: 3,735
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    seal b wrote: »
    Sorry to bump this thread but does anyone else remember that awful song she did?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_EsHoTyrcy4

Another reason why I can't stand her!

Oh dear that is truly dire. :o
  • Options
    DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry but I just don't understand exactly why Kym Marsh is being slated.

I see a rather good actress and she self publicises, So what?

I'd understand more if she was famous for being famous but she isn't since she has a fairly high profile acting job and sadly lost a baby not too long ago. I'm glad that the subsequent pregnancy went well for her and she now has her baby. In due course I expect that she will return to work.

What on earth is the problem about that?
  • Options
    D*****D***** Posts: 3,584
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Some of these posts are ridiculous.

Leave her alone ffs. Has no one ever criticised an ex husband or wife? Of course they have. And if she has criticised Hear Say then she is bang on. Hear Say were a load of tripe.

Seriously some of these threads smack of bullying/ jealousy/ being nasty for the sake of it.
  • Options
    BanditaBandita Posts: 3,735
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry but I just don't understand exactly why Kym Marsh is being slated.

I see a rather good actress and she self publicises, So what?

I'd understand more if she was famous for being famous but she isn't since she has a fairly high profile acting job and sadly lost a baby not too long ago. I'm glad that the subsequent pregnancy went well for her and she now has her baby. In due course I expect that she will return to work.

What on earth is the problem about that?

My opinion:

Maybe it's because it's the thing she seems to do best ie slating people. I think most people feel sorry for any baby loss and feel glad that she has had a good outcome with Polly. I can't agree with her acting skills though to me she seems rather poor a it.

She puts her opinions out there, therefore they are up for scrutiny and comment.
  • Options
    DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bandita wrote: »
    My opinion:

Maybe it's because it's the thing she seems to do best ie slating people. I think most people feel sorry for any baby loss and feel glad that she has had a good outcome with Polly. I can't agree with her acting skills though to me she seems rather poor a it.

She puts her opinions out there, therefore they are up for scrutiny and comment.

Of course her opinions are up for debate but that isn't why I am perplexed by this thread.

The OP seems to be suggesting that KM should keep silent because he/she doesn't agree with her.

I detest the garbage spewed out by David Cameron but I'll defend his right to have an opinion until the day I die.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,050
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My opinion:

The only opinions she has got is about herself :eek::eek::eek:
  • Options
    SloopySloopy Posts: 65,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    My opinion:

Her comments on Twitter are ill-advised.

Perhaps she is different in real life, but certainly from her contributions on there she comes across as being a rather brash and bolshy so-in-so.

If she doesn't want folk to discuss her personal life then she shouldn't be so quick to put information out there so readily.