Is it just me or is Emma the worst presenter ever?

777Eilidh777Eilidh Posts: 603
Forum Member
✭✭
I find her presenting skills dire/non existent.

Comments

• iamsofirediamsofired Posts: 13,054
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Shes smoking hot though, thats all that matters in tv land.
  • CLL DodgeCLL Dodge Posts: 115,861
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    She was Ok on BBLB but with the BOTS pack behind her she becomes a fan with a microphone rather than a presenter.
  • EvilredzebraEvilredzebra Posts: 16,162
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nowhere near the worst for me - that has to be Brian. He even gives that Zeze girl who did BBLB for a series a run for her money.

Emma has really disappointed me though - I loved her on the last series of BBLB but absolutely hate the way she has embraced the low level the show has sunk to on Five. I'd got the impression of her that she'd be slightly above giggling about idiotic behaviour like Jay shiting in the freezer and her interviews and bias are infuriating.
  • belfastbobbybelfastbobby Posts: 606
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes Emma was beautiful and was on top form, smoking hot babe of the highest order,but all the comments about Brian are spot on he is wooden and awful to watch. I would love to put a bet on that he wont be there for the next BB in a few months time.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11
    Forum Member
    I think she's quite a good presenter, I'm just not a big fan of the show. I wanted Emma to present the main show, I think she would have been better. When I see Brian presenting all I think is that he's crap & I miss Davina!
  • asdf1982asdf1982 Posts: 579
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think shes fine, doesnt fluff her lines like Brian
  • *Laura**Laura* Posts: 45,152
    Forum Member
    I like her. :) I think people are forgetting how awful Davina was in the end. I find her approach to the show very refreshing and would much prefer her to host the main show than Brian. Maybe a better C5 format would be Emma hosting the main show and Nick and Vic doing BOTS.

I find it interesting Brian had very good edits in UBB even though those who watched LF knew that the real show began after the others went to bed. It's so obvious now that C5 needed their new host to be the ultimate HM. I dread to think what they have in store for the viewing public with Denise.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 86
    Forum Member
    asdf1982 wrote: »
    I think shes fine, doesnt fluff her lines like Brian

Emma constantly fluffs her lines. Brian rarely does. Fact.
  • CLL DodgeCLL Dodge Posts: 115,861
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Millward1 wrote: »

He concentrates on that autocue better than she does.
    Forum Member
    CLL Dodge wrote: »

He has to on the main show. On bots you can be piss poor and get away with it
  • Silent-loveSilent-love Posts: 1,931
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Looks over content.
  • Bluesbrother66Bluesbrother66 Posts: 1,453
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    CLL Dodge wrote: »

Sad to say with both of these woddentops they both get paid loads of money to read a autocue ,I do wish they would find a person who can be normal and just use their own brain/mind ,As for bots i stopped watching when they paid kerry k all that money to be on the show as pis*ed as a newt more than once.Scrap this show ASAP.....
  • SG-1SG-1 Posts: 16,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Brian rarely does is not fact,Brian has messed up so many times.
    He needs to go.

Emma is good when she has the right material but sadly BOTS has done to Emma what BBBM did to Davina..it pulls them down to gutter level.
    She should have had the hosting job because she seems much more at ease when she is talking to the housemates rather than being one of the crowd on BOTS.
    Forum Member
    SG-1 wrote: »
    Brian rarely does is not fact,Brian has messed up so many times.
    He needs to go.

Emma is good when she has the right material but sadly BOTS has done to Emma what BBBM did to Davina..it pulls them down to gutter level.
    She should have had the hosting job because she seems much more at ease when she is talking to the housemates rather than being one of the crowd on BOTS.

She was lacking last night - no authority at all. And i lost count of how many times she fluffed up.
  • conchieconchie Posts: 14,052
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She is a beautiful girl and talented presenter. She is just on a complete manure heap of a show..........she really is, and it will begin to reflect on her soon if it has not already. I would love to see her defect to something like This Morning.
  • asp746asp746 Posts: 7,286
    Forum Member
    emma's not a v good presenter imho - shouts a lot and cant control the interviewee/audience so it all ends like a slanging match.

never watched bbots because of her.

she's quite attractive tho and a nice lady - i just dont think this gig's right for her.
  • SG-1SG-1 Posts: 16,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She was lacking last night - no authority at all. And i lost count of how many times she fluffed up.
    I agree but Brian also screws up plenty of times.
    Like I said when Emma does one on one interviews she is great,she asks the right questions and is not repetitive..when she tries to read out jokes and plays to the audience she messes up and sounds like the female equivalent of Brian.
    Emmas real talent is interviewing one on one,Brians main talent is being an ex housemate and sometime guest.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 68,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think Brian is pretty good, and Emma is competent, and much better than Davina was in her BBBM days. Zizi though was staggeringly bad.

Dermot now...I]sigh[/I He was the best.
    Forum Member
    SG-1 wrote: »
    I agree but Brian also screws up plenty of times.
    Like I said when Emma does one on one interviews she is great,she asks the right questions and is not repetitive..when she tries to read out jokes and plays to the audience she messes up and sounds like the female equivalent of Brian.
    Emmas real talent is interviewing one on one,Brians main talent is being an ex housemate and sometime guest.

You see her interviewing in a small studio ( pre-recorded a couple of hours before) and she has trouble .. put her out amongst the baying mob and she couldnt handle it.
    Sorry, thats my opinion.
  • Aaron_ScotlandAaron_Scotland Posts: 8,487
    Forum Member
    I like Emma, I just don't think she suits such a vulgar show. She was great on the ITV2 Celeb jungle spinoff.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 241
    Forum Member
    Nowhere near the worst for me - that has to be Brian. He even gives that Zeze girl who did BBLB for a series a run for her money.

Worse than Zeze? Thats has to be the worst insult Ive possibly ever heard! :D
  • 777Eilidh777Eilidh Posts: 603
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I like Emma, I just don't think she suits such a vulgar show. She was great on the ITV2 Celeb jungle spinoff.

I couldn't watch that show as I found her to be so rubbish. I like her as a person but as a tv presenter (IMHO) she's talentless! Honestly, I don't understand how she gets employed. :confused:
  • belfastbobbybelfastbobby Posts: 606
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    conchie wrote: »
    She is a beautiful girl and talented presenter. She is just on a complete manure heap of a show..........she really is, and it will begin to reflect on her soon if it has not already. I would love to see her defect to something like This Morning.

Yeah I agree, the Jamie East and Alice Levene stuff is just oure shite, awful. The old BBLB was a good format , but the emphasis must be on BB and interviews with the HM's and invited panel members. BBBOTS has lost its way completely , parts of it are atotal car crash and its not to hard to see which parts it is and need a thorough overhaul and rethink.
  • abarthmanabarthman Posts: 8,501
    Forum Member
    She's fine.

She's bubbly, funny and attractive. Exactly what the main show needs.

Davina and Brian are dire presenters.
  • Cracker_CakeCracker_Cake Posts: 1,478
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She was incredibly bias, gave Nicola and the twins awkward questions but pampered the likes of Kirk and Natalie.