Options

The ' Bring Back IVETA Campaign ' - Brought Iveta Back - Is Iveta New STRICTLY QUEEN?

13»

Comments

• Options
    TerryM22TerryM22 Posts: 19,463
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    SaraV1308 wrote: »
    He was also in Hustle a couple of times. I'd put him in the category of serious but funny character actor rather than a comedian of any kind. He played a very good bumbling idiot (with a naive soppy side) in Waterloo Road.

I must admit I am looking forward to seeing Mark and Iveta on the show tonight, I'm sure she will have managed to sprinkle him with some gold dust, and for anyone wondering Iveta is naturally slim.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    How amazing does Iveta look in Hot Pink on her first dance back with big fella Mark, I think she could turn Mark into a real contender, he's a very good mover for a big fella.

Fabulous first comments from Craig, a Brilliant and well impressed from Darcy, Len was shocked how well the dance was, great performance from Bruno and massive cheers for Iveta and Mark from the audience.
  • Options
    Miriam_RMiriam_R Posts: 4,665
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Iveta "I'm going to work Mark so hard in two weeks he's going to have a figure like mine." lol
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Miriam_R wrote: »
    Iveta "I'm going to work Mark so hard in two weeks he's going to have a figure like mine." lol

Isn't that just such a great quote, thank you for reminding me Miriam, and on last nights fabulous performance it really showed that Iveta has been working Mark very hard indeed.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What an amazing teacher and dancer Iveta is, the audience loved this energy charged dance on Strictly tonight,

Who else thought that this was a joy to watch?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 426
    Forum Member
    Good evening Terry

I just finished watching Iveta and Mark's routine, I had a smile from beginning to end, LOVED IT. Mark and Iveta are so entertaining to watch and what a humble man, together they're just amazing. Iveta choreographed a fun routine for her partner and it shows they were having fun and that's what is all about, having fun and they are.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Good evening Terry

I just finished watching Iveta and Mark's routine, I had a smile from beginning to end, LOVED IT. Mark and Iveta are so entertaining to watch and what a humble man, together they're just amazing. Iveta choreographed a fun routine for her partner and it shows they were having fun and that's what is all about, having fun and they are.

Hi Monsy Sweet Pea, Its great that you got to see Iveta and Mark's dance last night and that it made you smile it did me too, Iveta is such a talented dancer, teacher and choreographer being able to come up with such a charming fun routine, I can't imagine that there is anyone that won't love to watch Iveta on Strictly Come Dancing now she is a regular professional dancer on the show. The audience loved them both and the routine and as you say Mark is a very humble and likeable man. How did you get to see their dance routine so quickly being so far from the UK?