Comments

• BobbyMcGeeBobbyMcGee Posts: 534
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Bad angle . Lol
  • EurostarEurostar Posts: 78,519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's definitely done something weird to her lips : they looked strange in all the photos this week.
  • mushymanrobmushymanrob Posts: 17,992
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    oh lord... WHY?

she looked ok... there was nothing wrong with her appearance, i liked her natural look...but this? she looks foul. ok i know shes caught at an odd moment and it isnt the most flattering of pics... but seriously... that look is NOT attractive, stupid bint.
  • Ivor FannyIvor Fanny Posts: 969
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    she looks like Michael Jackson
  • SpaceToiletsSpaceToilets Posts: 3,343
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What a mess.
  • DangerBrotherDangerBrother Posts: 1,623
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,660
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Shouldn't the title of this thread be "what has Tulisa paid for to have done to her face by an underskilled cosmetic surgeon?"

Unless she did do all of this to herself... which would explain why she looks like a Barbie doll that had a stroke.
  • barbelerbarbeler Posts: 23,827
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Shouldn't this be in Showbiz? It's got sod all to do with music.
  • JasonJason Posts: 76,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    barbeler wrote: »
    Shouldn't this be in Showbiz? It's got sod all to do with music.

Well there are five other threads exclusively dedicated to her looks, so maybe they can all be merged ?
  • LewnaticcLewnaticc Posts: 3,933
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's had some kind of facelift too by the looks of it.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,852
    Forum Member
    Isn't she allowed to do whatever she wants? Either way Tulisa looks great.
  • misslibertinemisslibertine Posts: 14,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    granted08 wrote: »

Great as a Michael Jackson impersonator, yes. She's got that look nailed down.
  • mushymanrobmushymanrob Posts: 17,992
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

what the real issue is here is why she feels the need to conform to what society thinks is the norm for looking beautiful.

its clear by the responses on this thread that she got it wrong, hideously wrong, she learned nothing from leslie ashes disaster.

she just looks now like any other plastic faced bint. horrible.
  • StrakerStraker Posts: 79,623
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tulisa looks great.

She used to. She used to be smoking hot. She looks like a tangoed Asian transsexual these days after paying for someone to mutilate her.
  • Tal'shiarTal'shiar Posts: 2,290
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She looks like shit. N-Dubz is shit. Why does anyone care?

But in the spirit ot viciously attacking media sanctioned hate targets, she looks like a fish, skin like someone suffering with jaundice, typical "biZ" women who actually looks like ****ing shit and you would not only kick out of bed, but grab the ****ing cross and pray to the lord that this demon doesn't consume your soul with its ugliness etc etc.

Shame as she was pretty when she was human. A lot of these no marks get hideous work done, and wear the most gaudy make up I have ever seen. I mean, she is in court on very serious charges (I think I saw they are dropped or something now), but who the **** gets made up like that for court?! If anything you don a cardi and speak at length about your work with the sick and elderly and your new christian peace album. Basically anything that removes the image of you being "a sort".
  • BobbyMcGeeBobbyMcGee Posts: 534
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Tal'shiar wrote: »
    She looks like shit. N-Dubz is shit. Why does anyone care?

But in the spirit ot viciously attacking media sanctioned hate targets, she looks like a fish, skin like someone suffering with jaundice, typical "biZ" women who actually looks like ****ing shit and you would not only kick out of bed, but grab the ****ing cross and pray to the lord that this demon doesn't consume your soul with its ugliness etc etc.

Shame as she was pretty when she was human. A lot of these no marks get hideous work done, and wear the most gaudy make up I have ever seen. I mean, she is in court on very serious charges (I think I saw they are dropped or something now), but who the **** gets made up like that for court?! If anything you don a cardi and speak at length about your work with the sick and elderly and your new christian peace album. Basically anything that removes the image of you being "a sort".

and i bet your comment wont get deleted or you wont get banned for spouting your vile shit but mine will for saying the word C**t or basically giving an opinion back.

pathetic place.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BobbyMcGee wrote: »
    and i bet your comment wont get deleted or you wont get banned for spouting your vile shit but mine will for saying the word C**t or basically giving an opinion back.

pathetic place.

**** **** ****. You can say **** or ****, its the context in which you use it though. I never attack people on the forum, so people dont get bent out of shape. I suspect you were using that type of word at some other user and they took offense at that.
  • dd68dd68 Posts: 17,837
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why do people want these lips?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,852
    Forum Member
    Tal'shiar wrote: »
    She looks like shit. Why does anyone care".

If Tulisa looks like sh*t, then Angelina jolie must look like crap too;-)
    Great as a Michael Jackson impersonator, yes. She's got that look nailed down.

She's just changed her lips, not her whole face......
    what the real issue is here is why she feels the need to conform to what society thinks is the norm for looking beautiful.

its clear by the responses on this thread that she got it wrong, hideously wrong, she learned nothing from leslie ashes disaster.

she just looks now like any other plastic faced bint. horrible.

I wouldn't say horrible, but maybe with the whole court case, she "experimented" with her face, maybe?
    Straker wrote: »
    She used to. She used to be smoking hot. She looks like a tangoed Asian transsexual these days after paying for someone to mutilate her.

Partly agree. Tulisa is still hot. She still looks 100% woman. If you don't focus on the lips, Tulisa still has a really pretty face.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    She looks like Howard The Duck. :o
  • FusionFuryFusionFury Posts: 14,121
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She's ruined her career, it's in the toilet.
  • scrillascrilla Posts: 2,198
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Planet of the Apes extra with make-up half done.

Smart, very smart.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I wouldn't say horrible, but maybe with the whole court case, she "experimented" with her face, maybe?

Partly agree. Tulisa is still hot. She still looks 100% woman. If you don't focus on the lips, Tulisa still has a really pretty face.

Thats like saying Charles Manson looks normal if you exclude the swastica burnt into his forehead. Just sort of not look at it.

Its hard to miss her giant fish lips, its a pretty large feature. AJ is different as she looks like a normal person, as her face is meant to look like that. TC just looks like some sort of parody of a human face.
  • DiveInDiveIn Posts: 617
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Forgive us for what we have done.....
  • gold2040gold2040 Posts: 3,049
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Post of the thread this!