Options

The Apprentice - No Swearing this year?

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,361
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Just been watching the last 4 series and noticed how in previous years there was plenty of F words, yet however this year, its all being bleeped!

Comments

• Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's BBC1 prime time for you... :p
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 650
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    at least they haven't beeped out james' 'cod s**t'...
  • Options
    Jazz_MisucJazz_Misuc Posts: 2,754
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Didnt Debra go "Im not ****ing having it" when she thought Yasmina was being racist.

They didnt bleep that out

And when Noorul was in the BR he said "f u c k ing" twice lol.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,156
    Forum Member
    I think post-Wossygate the BBC have tried to cut down the frequency of swearing, not necessarily all swearing. So if you swear really quickly in succession, it will be bleeped.
  • Options
    Eric_BlobEric_Blob Posts: 7,756
    Forum Member
    I'm not really bothered what they do to be honest. If they beep it, we still know what they're saying anyway.

Some people get offended by swear words, so I guess it's probably safer to censor them.
  • Options
    TissyTissy Posts: 45,748
    Forum Member
    I`m sure I heard Lorraine say the f word over the pushchair on YF :)
  • Options
    floopy123floopy123 Posts: 6,003
    Forum Member
    Yes, the f word was heard in the BBC 2 Apprentice You're Fired show. We heard Lorraine say the f word when she couldn't open the baby pushchair. I'm pretty sure it was bleeped out of the main show on BBC1.

I wonder how many times Sugar uses the f word? He doesn't strike me as someone allergic to swearing. I guess the producers would edit it out to make him seem less 'mouthy'. :D