The Middle: Sky 1 Series Link

Ramsay LaddersRamsay Ladders Posts: 3,017
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Just a heads up to fans of The MIddle. The series link on my box has disappeared for this show, perhaps it thought last night's season 1 finale was the end. Unfortunatly, season 2 kicked off tonight but it has not picked it up:mad:

Foretunatly being Sky, it is repeated on Saturday afternoon.

Comments

• hobnob_monsterhobnob_monster Posts: 2,163
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yup. Just noticed this too. Have set a series link recording starting from episode 2. You'd have thought the series link would continue between seasons - especially when there's no break.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,058
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    just read about this, many thanks and noticed I have missed the first two episodes.
    So done a search to find the episodes and carryon from tonight. But I have found the repeat of the first 4 episodes on saturday before the new episodes of 5 and 6. But then on Monday it starts on episode 8. There is no mention of episode 7 at all. 5 & 6 on sunday, 8 on monday 9 on tuesday.
    Another mess up. I might as well not watch at all and mention to the makes of the middle that sky are losing them viewers by these mistakes.
  • jedi mattjedi matt Posts: 1,297
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This has happened many a time with Sky1 series links on many shows. You would think they would fix this problem after many years of the problem occuring.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 254
    Forum Member
    sauspud wrote: »
    But then on Monday it starts on episode 8. There is no mention of episode 7 at all. 5 & 6 on sunday, 8 on monday 9 on tuesday.
    Another mess up. I might as well not watch at all and mention to the makes of the middle that sky are losing them viewers by these mistakes.

This seems to be the last week where they show new episodes during the week. Next week they repeat series 1 Monday-Friday, and only show 1 new episode on Sundays, which is the next one, episode 7. We would then be within a couple of episodes with the US by then which is why they are returning to one per week on a Sunday.