Options

Multiroom Offer - £5 PM

Ramsay LaddersRamsay Ladders Posts: 3,017
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I have received an offer from Sky for Multiroom for £5 a month for 6 months. If I am understanding the small print correctly I can cancel after the 6 months. I thought a Multiroom upgrade would have been for 12 months.

It does say I have to keep the box connected to the phone line for 12 months. Why if I cancelled after 6 months?

I certainly would be cancellling it as I would only use it as a cheap way to get Sky into the bedroom.

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 18,132
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So for basically £30 the will supply and install a second box with sub?
    Not bad going but they have to do something as DSO covers more of the UK to maintain their ability to look attractive to new digital homes, good for the offers to apply to existing homes as well.
  • Options
    gary77gary77 Posts: 977
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I have received an offer from Sky for Multiroom for £5 a month for 6 months. If I am understanding the small print correctly I can cancel after the 6 months. I thought a Multiroom upgrade would have been for 12 months.

It does say I have to keep the box connected to the phone line for 12 months. Why if I cancelled after 6 months?

I certainly would be cancellling it as I would only use it as a cheap way to get Sky into the bedroom.

Was this offer made by Sky CS or something that came through the post? I am out of contract i am hoping to get a similar deal.
  • Options
    Ramsay LaddersRamsay Ladders Posts: 3,017
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jarrak wrote: »
    So for basically £30 the will supply and install a second box with sub?
    Not bad going but they have to do something as DSO covers more of the UK to maintain their ability to look attractive to new digital homes, good for the offers to apply to existing homes as well.

I should have said that there was a £30 set up charge too but compared to what it would cost me to get a connection in the bedroom seems good value.
    gary77 wrote: »
    Was this offer made by Sky CS or something that came through the post? I am out of contract i am hoping to get a similar deal.

This was through the post. If you are out of contract you are in a good bargaining position to ask for this deal?