Borderlands DLC Island of Dr Zed question

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,012
Forum Member
✭✭✭
So I decided to replay this last night and I had to install it again but for some reason after I get the "installation complete" message it wont let me actually play the game. Is it something Im doing or can you only play the game once?

Comments

• Mark AMark A Posts: 7,692
    Forum Member
    I assume you're fast travelling to the appropriate location, Jakobs Cove to begin with? Like all Borderlands DLC it's a matter of going to the correct starting point first.

Regards

Mark
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,012
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mark A wrote: »
    I assume you're fast travelling to the appropriate location, Jakobs Cove to begin with? Like all Borderlands DLC it's a matter of going to the correct starting point first.

Regards

Mark
    Well it wont even let me on the game or do you mean fast travelling on the original one?
  • Nolan DeckardNolan Deckard Posts: 889
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    TOONARMY12 wrote: »
    Well it wont even let me on the game or do you mean fast travelling on the original one?

You load up the original game and fast travel to Jakobs Cove, then the DLC missions will start.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You load up the original game and fast travel to Jakobs Cove, then the DLC missions will start.
    Thanks I feel ****ing stupid now been so long since I played it lol:o. Only thing is though started a new playthrough with a new character but I can just load up an old save?
  • Nolan DeckardNolan Deckard Posts: 889
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If the original save is one that you have already done with Dr Zed missions then you will need to use your new character I think.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If the original save is one that you have already done with Dr Zed missions then you will need to use your new character I think.
    Well Ive started a new playthrough on BL1 with Mordaci