Your Top 10 Big Brother USA Houseguests

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,490
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I'm just curious as to see which houseguests are the favorites in this forum :) Mine are as follows:

1. Dan (BB10)
2. Memphis (BB10)
3. James (BB6)
4. Rachel (BB12)
5. Matt (BB12)
6. Will (BB2)
7. Howie (BB6)
8. Danielle (BB3)
9. Daniele (BB8)
10. Angie (BB10)

:D

Comments

• Kyle123Kyle123 Posts: 25,782
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just ten? Hmm, so hard to pick...

Alison (BB4,7)
    Britney (BB12)
    Dan (BB10)
    Danielle (BB3,7)
    Diane (BB5,7)
    Jason (BB3)
    Jen (BB8)
    Keesha (BB10)
    Rachel (BB12,13)
    Will (BB2,7)

Not necessarily who I thought were the best players, but these are the ones I enjoyed the most as houseguests. Others that deserve mentions: Janelle, Nakomis, Ivette, Monica, Marvin, Kevin, Renny and of course the always untimely exit Laura (:cry:)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,490
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Re your top 10, Renny and Keesha were really close to being in my top 10 too. That was my favorite alliance ever - Dan, Memphis, Keesha and Renny! It's so sad to think that Dan only speaks to Memphis, Jerry, Angie and Libra nowadays and doesn't speak at all to Keesha and Renny :( I really wish their friendships had lasted outside of the house too :(
  • Kyle123Kyle123 Posts: 25,782
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That makes me sad too! :( I loved Dan and Keesha's relationship, and I loved that alliance, though if I'm being completely honest, I had very little time for Memphis, who was ultimately nothing other than Dan's bitch, but got away with a far better reputation than he deserved because of the whole renegade thing. I loved that he went away with 0 votes, because he never seemed to do anything other than win opportune veto competitions.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kyle123 wrote: »
    That makes me sad too! :( I loved Dan and Keesha's relationship, and I loved that alliance, though if I'm being completely honest, I had very little time for Memphis, who was ultimately nothing other than Dan's bitch, but got away with a far better reputation than he deserved because of the whole renegade thing. I loved that he went away with 0 votes, because he never seemed to do anything other than win opportune veto competitions.

I remember how they initially formed together after they all united in the decision to evict Jessie over Memphis. Yup man, Dan and Keesha's relationship really did seem like something lasting - I remember how he used to pull pranks on her and she would squeal back, 'Dan!!'. :p Dan and Renny's relationship was pretty endearing too, don't you think? I mean Dan did mock her a little but there was a lot of respect there, I think. It really is sad that they don't talk anymore :(

As for Memphis, I personally loved him - but sort of tying in with what you said as I liked him as a 'bromance' sort of thing with Dan, in the name of 'THE RENEGADES!'. However, I do see what you mean - he was vital to dan's game (taking him off the block two times!). Well, at least their friendship lasted all this time, so Memphis couldn't have been that bad of a guy :)

Ah, I really miss Big Brother 10. It was my favorite USA big brother ever, hands down.
  • jake93jake93 Posts: 20
    Forum Member
    I've only watched bb8, 12 and 13 so I cant make a list of 10 but favourites were:

Jen (BB8)
    Rachel (BB12,13)
    Daniele (BB8,13)
    Britney (BB12)
    Dominic (BB13) Well.. of the short time he was there.

Need to watch a few more seasons I think :D
  • Gothic-DudeGothic-Dude Posts: 2,048
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Difficult so many :(

Will (BB2) - he was so funny in season 2, but I could not warm to him in season 7, personally found it a dire season

Danielle (BB3) - Great game play and her secret alliance with Jason was perfect, still annoyed she didnt win because the jury that year was biased

Jason (BB3) - Again super game play with his alliance, and I respect that he voted for danielle in the final jury

Nakomis (BB5) This bitch was on fire during her season, made powerful game moves, and loved her quirky style, shame she didnt last long in all stars :(

Danielle (BB8 and BB13) - Loved her in season 8 and I am still shocked Dick won over her, yeah I get people loved Dick, however Danielle was the better player that season. Loved her in season 13 as well, shame she tried to make a massive move too early, it cost her stay in the house.

Keasha (BB10) - BB10 is my favourite season so I will have a few from that season on this list. I liked Keasha she played a good game, and I loved her alliance with Renny, Libra, Memphis and Dan

Dan (BB10) - Played a good game, and the Renagdes will always be me favourite alliance

Memphis (BB10) - Same as above

Kevin (BB11) - Lol he made me laugh so much, and he would have won if it was not for that cow Jordan winning the final HoH and evicted him

Dominic (BB13) - I dont know he seemed like a genuine nice person

Also mentions have to go to Brintey (bb1), william (bb1), Nicole (bb2), Jun (bb4), Alison (BB4), Janelle (BB6 and 7), James (BB6 and 7), Natalie (BB9), Jen (BB8), Libra (BB10), Britney (BB12) and Rachel (BB12/13 - Only because she was entertain, shes a bitch otherwise)
  • TheManWhoLaughsTheManWhoLaughs Posts: 7,271
    Forum Member
    Dr Will
    Britney
    Amy
    Jase & Scott
    Roddy
    Jen
    Dick
    Rachel
    Cowboy - So funny to laugh at. And no longer the worst player ever BB13 Adam.
    Kent - great grumpy old man

Almost none of my favourites from BB10+ made it far enough to become all-time favourites - Annie, Brian, Andrew, Casey and Braden all had potential :(

I am probably the only person here who hates Dan.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

How? Why? :eek: Dan is amazing dude - Dan is the man! :D (and I'm not talking about myself :p)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 324
    Forum Member
    I'll give this a whirl, why not, it's the off-season. These are my favorites, not necessarily the best players, though sometimes it's both.

Jun (BB4): Pioneered the floater strategy, hilarious diary rooms, and if you have the patience to put up with her prolific tweeting, she's one of the most entertaining BB house guests on Twitter. She's a one-woman soap opera.

Eric (BB8): Far more interesting than the edit he got, America's Player was a huge curveball in his lifelong dream to be on Big Brother, but he played it amazingly well. Also very funny, engaging, and interesting to listen to on the live feeds. He and Jessica were a fun pair to watch late at night.

Chelsia (BB9): Not a great season, but I enjoyed her on the show. I like her even more for the work she's doing now with Super Pass/Reality Nation - it can't be easy to deal with so many fans and house guests, but she's constantly trying to come up with engaging content, and has succeeded in making both sites more interesting for the fans.

Dan (BB10): Started off as the likable underdog and played his way to a well-earned landslide victory. Some of the most creative and surprising strategic moves ever seen in a BB winner. (What's up with this $40 how-to book he released today, though - jeez, c'mon, Dan?)

Hayden (BB12): I know, he was terrible TV. But Hayden played one of the most pitch-perfect games of Big Brother ever. He was a savant at the social game and survived many tight spots that would have sunk other players. Watching this guy on the feeds was a slow boil, but fascinating nevertheless.

Matt (BB12): Hated the wife lie (love the wife, they should have tried to get Stacy on the show more.) But despite some blind spots in his social game, his basic strategy was smart, and he was hilarious on the feeds.

Ragan (BB12): Loved him with Matt, I was invested in their bromance and the way they played off each other. Also liked that he was considerably smarter than the average Big Brother contestant. He made some game blunders on his season, but has a lot of interesting thoughts on the game and strategy overall.

Britney (BB12): Hated her til Monet left, but loved her after. Best Diary Rooms ever. Would be interesting to see her back in a future season and see her try to play smarter - she's a very bright and perceptive girl, she was just young and naive on her season.

Dominic (BB13): Left way too early. If he'd been on BB11 instead of Jeff, he might have been America's Sweetheart instead. We didn't get to see enough of him, but from what we saw on the feeds, he was charming, sensitive, and spunky. All the makings of a reality TV heartthrob, and he's probably still talked about more than any week three boot in the history of the show.

Daniele (BB13): Notice I put her down here and not on Season 8. In 8 she was a great strategist, but I found her whiny and had no interest in watching her build a relationship with Dick, when she clearly wasn't that interested in doing so (and for good reason). Liked her much more on her own in season 13, fighting to prove herself, and playing the underdog for several weeks in a row. Ultimately she couldn't dig herself out of a hole she put herself into, but watching her try was quite the ride.

So basically, I like funny, intelligent underdogs who use smart strategy.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nine Lives wrote: »

Dan (BB10): Started off as the likable underdog and played his way to a well-earned landslide victory. Some of the most creative and surprising strategic moves ever seen in a BB winner. (What's up with this $40 how-to book he released today, though - jeez, c'mon, Dan?)

I bought this yesterday and got the free part 1 last week and they're both amazing! Read them both in one sitting. Dan is a legend :)
  • Yobaba**Yobaba** Posts: 4,108
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I don't hate Dan but he has never really been one of my favourites.

Top ten would be something like

Janelle (BB6/7) Has to be there really
    Daniele (BB13)
    Jen (BB8)
    Rachel (BB12/13)
    Jase (BB5/7)
    Diane (BB5/7)
    Holly (BB5)
    Alison (BB4/7)
    Howie (BB6)
    Amy (BB3)

Basically I like HG's who amuse me in someway. And normally the underdog. I didn't realise my two top male players were Jase and Howie till just now.:eek:
  • TheManWhoLaughsTheManWhoLaughs Posts: 7,271
    Forum Member
    Dan! wrote: »
    How? Why? :eek: Dan is amazing dude - Dan is the man! :D (and I'm not talking about myself :p)

I might have liked him if he'd STOPPED YELLING IN EVERY CONFESSIONAL FOR NO REASON :eek::D

I just found him very sleazy, but not in an entertaining way - and I didn't think he was an amazing player. He was just even-keeled in a house of lunatics (I thought his game was actually very similar to BB9 Adam's too, so I found it boring replaying the same strategy two seasons in a row). And I couldn't stand the stupid way he nominated Ollie (even though Ollie is one of my least favourite houseguests ever!).
    . I didn't realise my two top male players were Jase and Howie till just now.

Howie was one of my favourites until the way he treated Nakomis in BB7. I got that he was rude and misogynistic from BB6 but it wasn't as funny against someone who had done absolutely nothing to provoke him in the way the Nerd Herd did.
  • Sari~Sari~ Posts: 1,201
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I tend to forget most of the houseguests pretty quickly so picking ten is difficult but here goes:

Janelle (BB6/7)
    Britney (BB12)
    Will (BB2/7)
    Daniele(BB8/13)
    James(BB6/I wasn't a fan in BB7)
    Ragan (BB12)
    Nick (BB8)
    Angie(BB10)
    Jason(BB3)
    Danielle(BB3/BB7)
  • calderyoncalderyon Posts: 4,413
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My list is as follows:

Will (BB2 & BB7)
    Dick (BB8)
    Janelle (BB6 & BB7)
    Dan (BB10)
    Jase (BB5)
    Kaysar (BB6 & BB7)
    Eric (BB8)
    Danielle (BB3)
    Jessica (BB8)
    Angie (BB10)

With Will K. being the best ever HM IMO.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 14
    Forum Member
    My list :)

Will BB2
    Janelle BB6
    Jess BB8
    Eric BB8
    Kaysar BB6
    Howie BB6
    Britney BB12
    Danielle BB8 but preferred in BB13
    Jeff BB11
    Jordan BB11
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,479
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My Top 10 in no particular order:

Janelle (BB6) - Good at competitions and a great gameplayer even if most of her moves were emotional ones. Didn't really like her in BB7 but then again it was a bad season.

Britney (BB12) - Really entertaining on the show and quickly became my fav for that season after Monet was evicted.

Danielle (BB8/13) - Didn't care much for her in BB8 but she really won me over in BB13 when her dad had gone/

Rachel (BB12/13) - I actually hated her in BB12 and hated her in BB13 but I think when she started to be less 'TV entertaining' i.e. over dramatic to get airplay after Brendon was evicted, she actually was bearable.

Kalia (BB13) - Probably a strange choice for most but I liked her from the pre-season interviews and she would have won if she got to the final 2 because she was a big target most of the way through.

Dan (BB10) - One of the saviours for a pretty dull season but it was so obvious early on that the prize was being handed to him on a silver platter.

James (BB6) - This was the first season I watched and I was so impressed by the way James played to save himself week after week that he makes my list.

Sharon (BB9) - Another odd choice but when she first got evicted I was so sad and when she returned I was so happy! Not necessarily the best gameplayer but a really nice person who I think should have another shot at the game.

Danielle (BB3) - Instantly my favourite from BB3 and she had everything planned in advance. The only thing against her was that the jury could see her scheming which was used against her in the final.

Kaysar (BB6) - America's favourite Kaysar completes my list. A really nice, friendly guy who was an above average competitor but let his emotions get him evicted.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 235
    Forum Member
    1) Jack BB4 -- Comedy gold and probably one of the most genuine people to ever play the game. To this day I still think he was throwing competitions, even though he has stated he didn't throw them. An unsung hero of BB if you ask me.

2) Will BB2/7 -- Like him or not, he played a hell of a game on both occasions. Easily the best strategist on the history of the show... keep in mind that at that in 2006, it was virtually unheard of for a winner to do even remotely well on an All-Star version.

3) Roddy BB3 -- Great guy, great strategist. Definitely amazing how he manipulated a lot of the house into doing what he wanted. He even got them to vote Josh (!?) out over him... that would never happen today.

4) Matt BB12 -- The founder (yes, it was his idea) of the strongest alliance in Big Brother history. Very entertaining contestant on the live feed as well, so I have to give him a spot in the top 4.

5) Dan BB10 -- Excellent strategist, excellent entertainment. He owned season 10 and played the game beautifully. Additionally, he shattered expectations that people had of him going in... the public hated him before launch night!

6) Danielle BB3/BB7 -- Robbed by a bitter, bitter jury. In all fairness, she knew they'd see her comments, but happily talked shit anyway. Definitely the best female to ever play the game.

7) Eric BB8 -- Hilarious live feeds. Great gameplay despite being hindered by the America's Player twist. Fantastic entertainment, definitely underrated if you ask me.

8) Jason BB3 -- I thought he was a stand-up guy on a show where backstabbing is the name of a game. We'd never see a player like him in the modern era.

9) James BB6/BB7 -- He was a great player, but whined a little bit too much for my taste. Definitely the only real strategist of BB6, which really wasn't much more than the multi-tribe phase of a Survivor season.

10) Angie BB10 -- Went way too early, definitely one of the best girls on BB and she made for great live feed viewing.

Honorable mentions:
    Renny BB10
    David BB4
    Scott BB5
    Alison BB4
    Janelle BB6
    Adam BB9
    Dominic BB13
    Casey BB11
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1
    Forum Member
    I might have liked him if he'd STOPPED YELLING IN EVERY CONFESSIONAL FOR NO REASON :eek::D

I just found him very sleazy, but not in an entertaining way - and I didn't think he was an amazing player.

I agree. I always got the impression that when he got to the final 2 he was making up his strategy in retrospect. And the week when he was HOH, give all the power to Ollie and stabbed him in the back was a massive risk for supposedly such a good strategist.