Options

The Walking Dead - Season 5 - Spike pace (no spoilers)

1235»

Comments

• Options
    Doctor_WibbleDoctor_Wibble Posts: 26,580
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Some of these remarks are reminding me of a certain Nathan Barley episode :eek:
  • Options
    MrSuperMrSuper Posts: 18,545
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Season 5 is currently being repeated on Spike UK which makes me think they'll be showing season 6 immediately after. Could be May when S6 appears.
  • Options
    DJW13DJW13 Posts: 4,278
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MrSuper wrote: »
    Season 5 is currently being repeated on Spike UK which makes me think they'll be showing season 6 immediately after. Could be May when S6 appears.

I tried asking Spike, but not good news I'm afraid:
    SpikeTVUK ‏@SpikeTVUK · 2h2 hours ago

@DJW133 Hi there. I'm afraid The Walking Dead will not be returning to Spike UK. Sorry about that.
  • Options
    Kieran SeymourKieran Seymour Posts: 902
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    2016's proving to be pretty bad for anyone with just terrestrial - The Walking Dead's been dropped, Twin Peaks is going to a subscription channel and Orphan Black and Black Mirror have both been poached by Netlix.

Not happy :mad:
  • Options
    MrSuperMrSuper Posts: 18,545
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    DJW13 wrote: »
    I tried asking Spike, but not good news I'm afraid:

So they've dropped it AGAIN. Haven't they learnt anything from last time?
  • Options
    montyburns56montyburns56 Posts: 2,011
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MrSuper wrote: »
    So they've dropped it AGAIN. Haven't they learnt anything from last time?

I guess they've learned that not many people want to watch the show on Spike.
  • Options
    innes_calaninnes_calan Posts: 434
    Forum Member
    Surely some channel will take it on, no idea of the viewing figuresthough but I don't have Sky to see it on fox but I have freesat, looks like I will have to wait until it's released on DVD and that will probably be about Oct16 there or there abouts, my grandson offered to download series 4 for me but I declined this but I think I wil ask him if he can still do this for me.
  • Options
    innes_calaninnes_calan Posts: 434
    Forum Member
    Tried to find out when the DVD for season 6 is out and can't find anything! the promo artwork said it's not the finished article, I bet spike pick it up at short notice and I miss the first 2 episodes!