Options

Supernatural Season 11 Us

Comments

• Options
    LightningIguanaLightningIguana Posts: 21,858
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    donna255 wrote: »
    I swore it was back on the 23rd!!! Then suddenly it was the 27th, at this rate it will be the middle of July before we get a final.>:(

Same, I think the Flash returning threw me, but if I wasn't the only one thinking it came back this week then maybe they changed it and I missed the note:blush::(
  • Options
    Flash525Flash525 Posts: 8,862
    Forum Member
    Is it not on again this week? All these breaks shows seem to have in the States would drive me crackers if I lived over there.
    I swore it was back on the 23rd!!! Then suddenly it was the 27th, at this rate it will be the middle of July before we get a final.>:(
    Same, I think the Flash returning threw me, but if I wasn't the only one thinking it came back this week then maybe they changed it and I missed the note:blush:
    I actually thought this was on last night. I was all set to watch this and Supernatural (with Agents of Shield and Flash on Tuesday night, I was ready for Arrow and Supernatural tonight).

Imagine my surprise...
  • Options
    donna255donna255 Posts: 10,195
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Even worse, there are stills out for episode 20(
    Chuck has appeared in it
    ), and the final as well.
    Which shows the leads in a grave yard

So by the time we are waiting for the next episode we get get big spoilers of where the final is going.:p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Even worse, there are stills out for episode 20(
    Chuck has appeared in it
    ), and the final as well.
    Which shows the leads in a grave yard

So by the time we are waiting for the next episode we get get big spoilers of where the final is going.
    So they're going to kill Chuck? :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Flash525 wrote: »
    So they're going to kill Chuck? :p

He is standing by the car. The others are over by the graves
    ;-)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    He is standing by the car. The others are over by the graves
    ;-)
    Oh, well that's sort of a shame. Who are the others though? With any luck, Rowena has been killed again. :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Not a bad episode, but why show it so close to the end of the season.

Two gay hunters do get to go off into retirement together. Think Sam and Dean knew they never will.
  • Options
    LightningIguanaLightningIguana Posts: 21,858
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    May have slightly dozed of midway through that one.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Wish they'd just continue with the main story, especially this far in. I expect we'll see those other hunters again at some point; a Hunters job is never done, I'm sure.
  • Options
    Eve ElleEve Elle Posts: 6,507
    Forum Member
    It was enjoyable enough I guess (I actually like MOTW episodes :)), but the ending felt kinda flat or something?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Wish they'd just continue with the main story, especially this far in. I expect we'll see those other hunters again at some point; a Hunters job is never done, I'm sure.

Strangely I thought the guy with the beard had got bit at one point? I kept waiting for him to turn or at the end give a hint that in the future he would.
  • Options
    F1etchF1etch Posts: 4,100
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought one of them was turned. That or they were the leader or something. That would be typical Supernatural/horror genre anyway.
    Not amazing but also can't fault it as I've enjoyed this season a lot and can't fault many episodes. I think this is only the second that I've only classed as not really enjoyed.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    OH!!!!!!:o:o

Chuck is God, but no one including the arch angels can see him without the special sunglasses;-) That gets round how come Raphael didn't know it was him.

Not sure about this episode? The Chuck Metron(sp) was sort of boring, with Metron talking God into coming back.

Family issues between God and Amara, she was nothing and he was lonely being with her.

Dean is immune to Amara's plagues but Sam is just another mortal to her.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Having a quick nose round the US forums. Quite a bit of shock/horror that God slept with men and "I will stop watching now!" Is God Gay?:D

Few comments on God saying Lucifer is not a villian.
  • Options
    JenzenJenzen Posts: 7,364
    Forum Member
    Having a quick nose round the US forums. Quite a bit of shock/horror that God slept with men and "I will stop watching now!" Is God Gay?:D

Lol stay away from the IMDB board unless you want a good laugh, they are a bit umm.... obsessed on there.

Not watched the episode yet but I had some spoilers up on social media already that I tripped over *sigh*.
  • Options
    servelanservelan Posts: 354
    Forum Member
    That leaves some good plots for the last 2 episodes. I loved the Chuck/Metatron dialoges.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Metatron has a dog:) Actually thought he was going to jump out and eat it, no give it his sandwich :cool: God has a blog of cat pictures and why not.:D

Can I be an angel again? No, not happening:D
  • Options
    Pisces CloudPisces Cloud Posts: 30,240
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I knew the boyfriends remark would stir up a hornets nest on some forums. :p
  • Options
    CorwinCorwin Posts: 16,615
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Laughed at Chuck starting a new book series called Revolution that didn't catch on. :D
  • Options
    JenzenJenzen Posts: 7,364
    Forum Member
    Anyone going to Asylum in Birmingham this weekend? The main cast are all there. I went last year and it was awesome, wish I could have gone again this year :(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Loved this episode, had a massive smile on my face by the time it wrapped up. God’s appearance has been a long time coming, and whilst I wasn’t actually expecting God to be Chuck, the explanation behind him is plausible, so I’ll not complain.

We have now (I think?) two episodes left. Not entirely convinced this can be wrapped up in such a short time though, and we know the show is getting another season, so I’m left wondering whether this arc will continue onto season 12 with God and Sam trying to stop Amara and Dean (who she has plans with/for).
    Chuck is God, but no one including the arch angels can see him without the special sunglasses. That gets round how come Raphael didn't know it was him.
    A lot of people had speculated Chuck to be God, though I was not one of them, specifically because of Raphael not noticing him. I am glad the writers went to the trouble to explain the reason why.
    Not sure about this episode? The Chuck Metron(sp) was sort of boring, with Metron talking God into coming back.
    *Metatron; and I actually really enjoyed this segment of the episode. We got to see more about God (who actually seems like a bit of a jerk) and Metatron trying to amend for his sins, all whilst trying to get his father back on track.
    Family issues between God and Amara, she was nothing and he was lonely being with her.
    And the next question, parents? Ever since Amara showed up I’ve asked the question to myself. What about the parents? Where did God and Amara come from? :o
    Having a quick nose round the US forums. Quite a bit of shock/horror that God slept with men and "I will stop watching now!" Is God Gay?
    Some folk just aren’t going accept that God would identify as straight, and why should he? If anyone can have a little fun with their creation(s), then it should be God. ;-)
    More interestingly for me was the statement (by God) that Lucifer wasn’t his favourite, especially since it’s been implied before. If Lucifer isn’t the favourite, then who is? Michael? Gabriel maybe? He lived a similar lifestyle to Dad during his time. I doubt it’s Raphael. This is all assuming there isn’t another Archangel locked away/hiding somewhere that we’ve yet to meet.
    Jenzen wrote: »
    Anyone going to Asylum in Birmingham this weekend? The main cast are all there. I went last year and it was awesome, wish I could have gone again this year.
    Birmingham in the UK? If so, I wish I'd known earlier. They should have come down to Gloucester (or Bristol), that would have been easy for me. :p
  • Options
    CorwinCorwin Posts: 16,615
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

More interestingly for me was the statement (by God) that Lucifer wasn’t his favourite, especially since it’s been implied before.

I think that was just God being in denial.
  • Options
    Pisces CloudPisces Cloud Posts: 30,240
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jenzen wrote: »
    Anyone going to Asylum in Birmingham this weekend? The main cast are all there. I went last year and it was awesome, wish I could have gone again this year :(

I bet it can get quite expensive if you don't live near to the venue.
  • Options
    Sharon87Sharon87 Posts: 3,698
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wow!

I haven't used these forums much this year, but just had to come here after that episode!

I kind of thought Chuck was God at the end of Season 5 and then when he appeared during the Supernatural episode as well. It wasn't a disappointment confirming he was God, I was like 'I knew it!'

He is also how I expected him to be with his 'I'm done' kind of attitude, which has been implied a lot in the show.

I was so excited to see the necklace again, even more so when Dean found it!

I purposely waited a while to see this episode cause the trailer implied how epic it was and didn't want to wait more than a week (because of my holiday) to see the next one.
  • Options
    StarryNightStarryNight Posts: 7,289
    Forum Member
    I think its one of the dumbest storylines possible that Chuck is God. I've always hated the idea. In fact, its not even really that its Chuck, its that I never wanted to see God appear because it just seems far too ridiculous. They're already past the part of common sense (yes I know, not the right words) with the whole God has a sister thing. It just seems like they're doing this storyline because they have so little left in their itinerary. Its like scrapping the bottom of the barrel.

They've already managed to make Lucifer nothing more than increasingly annoying by over-using him and having him inhabit Castiel but now they're removing any and all mystery from the series whatsoever by having God appear - and be such a douche.