Good idea for a game?

deano0501deano0501 Posts: 1,365
Forum Member
✭✭✭
A colleague and I were chatting the other day about Kinect in general and what we'd like to see etc...

Whereupon I detailed the premise of a game.

Using the Kinect's abilities and Microsoft's Bing service, would it not be a unique* idea to develop some sort of fitness game where you went for a "jog" around famous cities around the world. Which could then be generated on screen in a Google Maps Street View stylee?? Does Bing offer a similar service?

The game could be available download only and have 5 initial cities with the game and then XBOX could make even more money by having more cities available as DLC.
Obviously, there'd be the obligatory calorie counter / pedometer / health monitoring features of such a game.

I realise that you could just as easily go for an ACTUAL run, but this could provide an alternative for anyone wanting to run through a different city.

Yes or no?

*not quite that unique, as WiiFit has a similar mode within itself

Comments

• SuperAPJSuperAPJ Posts: 10,402
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I like that idea. It'd be an expensive game though because, for the best simulation experience, you'd need a pair of those glasses which connect to the TV and project the screen...or do 3D glasses do a similar thing?