Supernatural Season 11 Us

Comments

• Flash525Flash525 Posts: 8,862
    Forum Member
    Maybe God has buggered off before and then come back "crap did other gods take over while I was away...?"
    This theory works.

All we now need to know is (if God is creation) where did the Darkness and all these other Gods come from...? :p
  • donna255donna255 Posts: 10,169
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The best bit was the angel and demon drinking in the bar complaining, like two office workers moaning about the boss:D:D

Whiny Rowena came and then went:) I have a feeling she will turn up again.

So they think Megatron can help with the darkness. Now listening to the demon and angel in the bar and the comments about the common man(or angel and demon), taking charge. I had the thought will they join forces and open the cage letting Lucifer and Michael out???
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    For some strange reason when I heard this episode was from the point of view of the car. I was expecting the back story of how the car was made, perhaps it was going to turn into Christine:blush:

Good job the girl dropped her butterfly clip and the other her Hello Kitty bag.:D

Dean seems to get beaten to a pulp every episode this season
  • Sharon87Sharon87 Posts: 3,698
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I loved this episode. I love it when the story telling process is something different to norm. I didn't know it was all going to be set from the view point of the car when I started the episode. I quickly figured it out though with the title and the recap, then after a minute or 2, I was like, yep, this whole episode is set entirely within the Impala.

It had some great moment and really felt like old school supernatural
  • SilverCrownSilverCrown Posts: 1,766
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Really loved this episode. Poor Baby though, she took a lot of damage. :( Nothing Dean's love can't fix though, lol.

Couldn't stop laughing at the part with Cas on the phone while Dean was fighting the guy. LOL
  • LightningIguanaLightningIguana Posts: 21,853
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cracking episode, best in ages and it made me miss just those two on the road against all others. Also made me realise even more that Crowley and Cas are not needed as much as the writers seem to think (Cas was really only being Bobby in the episode anyway and I wouldn't care if Crowley went the way of the Dodo real soon).
  • JasonJason Posts: 76,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    what a fantastic episode. who would have thought an episode set inside a car would work so well ?

I guess the fact they've been going for so long means they can take chances like this and I'm glad they did.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Can I say I was laughing at Dean using the car door to decapitate the werampe(:p), I remember the same thing from an episode of Buffy.
  • F1etchF1etch Posts: 4,100
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What an amazing episode. Had a proper old school feel to it. Who knew you could care so much for an impala. You knew it was going to be good from the "previously" though. It was good seeing Dean decapitate the ghoulpire but wasn't as good as Fisk in Daredevil. That was gruesome. It was nice seeing the boys sit back and chill too, talking about parents, dreams and the banter about sex. I feel this has been missing for quite some time. Like the show has been so caught up in the plots it's missed the chemistry and such J&J can have on screen just talking. You get glimpses at the end of the episodes when sat on the Impala but episodes like this really make you think "why not more?"
    Continues the good run for this season.
  • smreesmree Posts: 2,171
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Loved the episode 'baby'. Everything Just worked. The brothers banter and conversations, Cas on the phone :), Dean naming the monsters ect ect Such a good episode.

When I head about this episode I was really sceptical but I just loved it :)
  • servelanservelan Posts: 354
    Forum Member
    I too loved this. I agree with a previous poster: this show has been running so long it can take risks like this. The monsters were a bit incidental. It was just a great 2 hander for the characters we love. From the point of view of the car.
  • JenzenJenzen Posts: 7,364
    Forum Member
    Yup best episode for ages. I agree with a previous poster that it highlighted how little the show needs Crowley and Castiel.

It was funny, well paced and just felt like Supernatural used to. More like that please!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not just cas and Crowley but the whole set up now isn't needed. All it needs at the heart is Sam and dean. The impala. A monster that doesn't need a degree to beat and have twists and turns in the story where they get beat up by him or summat. Some bonding brother moments and a fight at end. Job done. No hassle. Not all the time but more of that would be good.
  • Flash525Flash525 Posts: 8,862
    Forum Member
    Agreeing with you guys, was a cracking episode. Who was John Winchester though? I doubt God, maybe Michael or another another Prophet?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sam prayed to God then got the vision of the cage and his time there. Now young John tells him its up to Dean and him to sort the darkness out.

So I am thinking not divine, or is it the demons and the angels getting together? Two of them did meet up in a bar and complained how their bosses were doing nothing. It sounded like it wasn't just them two having a moan but heaven and hell had a lot of very unhappy beings.

Do the angels want Michael back in charge and the demons Lucifer?;-)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Good shout. THey might prefer it the way it was before. Could be an Angel and Demon mutiny on for the current regimes.
  • smreesmree Posts: 2,171
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    F1etch wrote: »
    Good shout. THey might prefer it the way it was before. Could be an Angel and Demon mutiny on for the current regimes.

That would be pretty cool if there's a plot afoot by the lower level angels and demons to break Michael and Lucifer from the cage.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Liz Borden felt very much like a season one episode, until Amara came into the story.

No Cas again, he has started season 2 of The Wire:D
  • fabulistfabulist Posts: 504
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What an utterly pointless and lazy waste of air time that episode was. The stand alone are consistently the worst episodes every season and this was right up there with the worst. Why they can't develop an arc without such interruptions I don't understand.

This felt like bad fan fiction knocked out by the actors in half a day.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I actually quite enjoyed it. It, like last episode and the previouss poster said, had a very early feel to it from Season 1 or 2. I liked the twist by lacing Amara through it too. In the early seasons it would have been a vengeful ghost but this far in, we've seen it done it and got the T-Shirt. So it was a rather fresh approach to an old story. I think it came at the right time too (the Amara insert) because if it was looking like an old school ghost story I was tiring of it a little because we all know how that will end.
    -Boys find out ghost history
    -Boys go to find bones
    -Boys split up and one goes to save someone
    -Sam get beat up while Dean goes grave digging
    -Just as ghost goes to kill Sam Dean salts the bones and...
    End Scene

So yea, was a good twist on an old story and made it quite interesting. My only querie was I doubt Crowley would let her just wander Earth like she was. Bit of a loose end there.
  • Pisces CloudPisces Cloud Posts: 30,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I liked the episode. So far, I'm really enjoying this season.
  • SilverCrownSilverCrown Posts: 1,766
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dammit Cas! Stop binge watching on Netflix and get your butt back into action!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I take it Netflix don't show supernatural anywhere? That could be awkward and might raise a few questions.
  • ItHasPotentialItHasPotential Posts: 7,817
    Forum Member
    I take it Netflix don't show supernatural anywhere? That could be awkward and might raise a few questions.
    they did, not sure if it does now
  • JenzenJenzen Posts: 7,364
    Forum Member

Netflix US and Netflix Canada both have seasons 1-10 to my knowledge :)

I liked last nights episode, not as good as Baby but ok. Again it was absolutely fine with just Sam and Dean. Writers please pay attention to that.