I hate Nicholas McDonald

Comments

• Jesse PinkmanJesse Pinkman Posts: 5,794
    Forum Member
    There was a thread in General Discussion today be the OP asking why after constant trolling and baiting he was banned.

That tread was removed and it seems the poster haven't learnt their lesion at all.
  • hannahhannah Posts: 13,941
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    monrose wrote: »
    I disagree entirely

May I ask who was your favourite was
  • mmpfbmmpfb Posts: 14,768
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    There was a thread in General Discussion today be the OP asking why after constant trolling and baiting he was banned.

That tread was removed and it seems the poster haven't learnt their lesion at all.

It's a female, apparently.
    Forum Member
    I disagree entirely

So you are just going to carry on and on and on and on posting in the negative to everything with no intelligent debate to base your nonsense on?

That is why you were banned.
    Forum Member
    mmpfb wrote: »
    It's a female, apparently.

Sounds like the litter girl who said "I will scream and scream and scream until I'm sick".

Silly little tantrums and not interested in debate at all.

Someone told them (wrongly) that what they thought was important.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 809
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I thought it was a bit more pleasant around here for a while. Was she (24 year old female) banned for suggesting Nicky sings songs by two convicted paedophiles - Gary Glitter and the guy from The Lost Prophets?

She still stands by that statement, apparently! :o
  • misslibertinemisslibertine Posts: 14,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    singlefish wrote: »
    I thought it was a bit more pleasant around here for a while. Was she (24 year old female) banned for suggesting Nicky sings songs by two convicted paedophiles - Gary Glitter and the guy from The Lost Prophets?

That's the one. No idea if it was that particular comment she copped it for though.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 69
    Forum Member
    This thread is beyond a joke and for OP to comment on it months after making it is just pathetic in my opinion. Nicky deserved his spot at judges houses and deserved to make the finals his voice is amazing, I'm glad his gigs r selling out, just shows how popular he actually is
  • monrosemonrose Posts: 518
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    hannah wrote: »
    May I ask who was your favourite was

Alejandro was one of my favorites but his place was stolen by the untalented Nicholas McDonald
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Alejandro was one of my favorites but his place was stolen by the untalented Nicholas McDonald

I doubt Alejandro would find your bitterness attractive, you know. He'd probably be as bored as the rest of us.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yawn!!

Anyway, nice to see Nicky threads going steadily thanks to the OP - it nicely matches the incredible success he's achieving right now with sell out gigs.

I read that Alejandro opened a charity shop in Brighton.

Oh and I see you're boasting that you're fresh back from 4 bans Monrose? I wonder how long before the fifth...
  • earldbestearldbest Posts: 3,894
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I just realised that the Boys category was full of children.
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

24 years old, seriously?

OP, you should be ashamed of yourself. I thought you were some daft kid which, although it wouldn't justify anything, might explain a lot. But for a grown adult woman to behave the way you're behaving is ridiculous and maybe you need to take a look at yourself
  • hannahhannah Posts: 13,941
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

ur so bitter its unbelievable
  • Red22Red22 Posts: 2,377
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    earldbest wrote: »
    I just realised that the Boys category was full of children.

So were the girls, half of this years top 12 were teenagers
  • misslibertinemisslibertine Posts: 14,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It did seem like a particularly youthful series, especially since two-thirds of the over-25s were out like a shot.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It did seem like a particularly youthful series, especially since two-thirds of the over-25s were out like a shot.

I read something interesting somewhere (might have been in the comments on sofabet) about how the age of the contestants this year demonstrated how 10 years of these shows had fished the sea dry in terms of talent, so the only real option for them to keep going is putting through younger and younger contestants. I loved Nicholas and he's probably my favourite contestant over all the series I've watched, but like Tamera (and to a lesser extent probably Luke as well) he would certainly have benefitted from another year or two of life and performance experience.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,888
    Forum Member
    Build a bridge.
    Get over it.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Incredible to think Nicky, Tamera and Luke would've been watching the X Factor as 6 year olds. I agree they would benefit from a few years out of the spotlight to grow their own identities.

That said, looking at how good Nicolas is now, just imagine what he'll be like in 2 years time :-)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

... and the "old" Sam Bailey is what, 36 or 37? No 40/50-year olds this year. Is that a record?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    How much younger would they go? is 16 the youngest for X Factor?

Quite funny when someone in the media (Jamie East?) called Nicky "an actual foetus" :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How much younger would they go? is 16 the youngest for X Factor?

Quite funny when someone in the media (Jamie East) called Nicky "an actual foetus" :D

Yes. It used to be 14 but Emily Nakanda. Imagine if they sent a 14-year old, fresh-from-the-train incident Tamera Foster to the lives. yikes!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Had to google Emily Nakanda. Had completely forgotten about her and the happy slapping. I wonder why there are never any revelations about child finalists in BGT. Maybe because they are usually ultra young.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I hate him because he took the place of Alejandro Fernandez who in my opinion is the better singer. Anyone share my feelings?

So you mean, "I hate Louis Walsh!"

Leave little lad Nic alone. How do you think he feels reading all this about him on the Internet at his age? Granted I wasnt a fan of him and I didn't like music, all I did was simply not vote for him.
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The1Kuda wrote: »
    So you mean, "I hate Louis Walsh!"

Leave little lad Nic alone. How do you think he feels reading all this about him on the Internet at his age? Granted I wasnt a fan of him and I didn't like music, all I did was simply not vote for him.

Yep.

I thought Nick was dreadful but he's a kid living his dream. For an adult to hate him because her favourite didn't get picked instead is beyond pathetic