Options

That Charlotte Crosbie

Luner13Luner13 Posts: 2,968
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Repulsive specimen still have no idea how she won her series.

Must have got the chavs of Newcastle vote.

Comments

• Options
    petalspetals Posts: 231
    Forum Member
    She is far thicker than Alicia too.

At least we know that Alicia has dyslexia which explains her specific sequencing issues - what is Charlotte's excuse?
  • Options
    Fried KickinFried Kickin Posts: 60,132
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The smartest thing to ever come out of her mouth was Gary's penis.
    I like her though :kitty:
  • Options
    Tall PaulTall Paul Posts: 8,786
    Forum Member
    I like her although I like holly and Kyle more now, think charlotte is playing it too safe now in geordie shore, although she's still a top cast member. :cool:
  • Options
    CLL DodgeCLL Dodge Posts: 115,865
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    An obvious winner from launch night.
  • Options
    Maria_RobinsonMaria_Robinson Posts: 3,004
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She is a skank isnt she? How this girl is so popular with her potty mouth and pathetic shock statements is beyond me. I wouldnt even mind if she was funny, she aint!
  • Options
    Scarlett BerryScarlett Berry Posts: 21,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I find her repulsive.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,476
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I stopped watching her series after 2 days as she sickened me and I couldn't stand to watch her win, which of course she did in the end. This country...
  • Options
    Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I find her repulsive.

Me too. I absolutely can not bear this breed of famous for being on a crap reality tv show specimens who seem to be looked up to these days. TOWIE, Geordie Shores, the one in Wales etc. All a bunch of boring nobodies who are either cheap and vulgar or professional thickos.
  • Options
    kaylz23kaylz23 Posts: 447
    Forum Member
    Luner13 wrote: »
    Repulsive specimen still have no idea how she won her series.

Must have got the chavs of Newcastle vote.

She's not fr newcastle... Maybe she got the Sunderland vote.

I watch Geordie Shore and as a Geordie I do find it funny but I'd be mortified if any of the cast members where my family/ friends... They are shockingly disgusting (but I do watch it and enjoy it lol :blush: )
  • Options
    calamitycalamity Posts: 12,894
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I cirnige at everything about that girl and was shocked that she won, she had merits whatsover and peeing the bed..my god.. what was that all about and proud of it.. sickening specimen of a woman..
  • Options
    DevonDevon Posts: 4,063
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, I too always wondered how the hell she won?

It'll be a similar thing this series if the dreaded Perez wins.

It's always a really crap ending when someone who really didn't deserve it, wins!

BUT I must add, Charlotte is looking amazing after her recent weight loss :cool:
  • Options
    postitpostit Posts: 23,839
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is that the cuprinol-soaked thicko on the BOTS panel last night?
  • Options
    Scarlett BerryScarlett Berry Posts: 21,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Devon wrote: »
    Yes, I too always wondered how the hell she won?

It'll be a similar thing this series if the dreaded Perez wins.

It's always a really crap ending when someone who really didn't deserve it, wins!

BUT I must add, Charlotte is looking amazing after her recent weight loss :cool:

I know. I felt that way with most of them....Ulrika, Denise, Jim, Charlotte....:cry:
    (& that horror Helen Wood in civilian BB)
  • Options
    Miss Con StrueMiss Con Strue Posts: 3,186
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I stopped watching her series after 2 days as she sickened me and I couldn't stand to watch her win, which of course she did in the end. This country...

Same. I couldn't watch her series as I found her utterly repellent.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I know. I felt that way with most of them....Ulrika, Denise, Jim, Charlotte....:cry:

Looking through the list of CBB winners, they do look a particularly gruesome bunch :(
  • Options
    JasonJason Posts: 76,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I suppose, at my age, I should also automatically "find her repulsive" and "sickening" and all of the other over the top exclamations, but i honestly can't help but to find her daftness quite likeable.

I suppose it probably helps that i've never seen an episode of geordie shore, and don't intend to start watching it, but from what i've seen of her on various shows and interviews, i just kind of like her silliness really - probably just appeals to my own daft sense of humour i guess.

It's a world of difference to someone like Joey Essex who seems to be forcing everything out all the time, even though, to be fair, I still don't believe he's putting it on.
  • Options
    CranberryappleCranberryapple Posts: 12,723
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Interesting to hear him admit what we ( well those of us ) who saw through it and knew all along, he was 'wrong footing' us and was 'being somebody he wasn't'. He said KH is doing the same.

Yes Jim, again, those of us with half a brain can see that too:D
  • Options
    white tigresswhite tigress Posts: 3,591
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She is a skank isnt she? How this girl is so popular with her potty mouth and pathetic shock statements is beyond me. I wouldnt even mind if she was funny, she aint!
    She seems like HM Queen Elizabeth in the decorum stakes now, after Helen Wood and now vulgar Perez, though!
  • Options
    Rufus KnightsRufus Knights Posts: 3,142
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can't believe she shouted something about sucking c*** live on tv.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can't believe she shouted something about sucking c*** live on tv.

She talked about anal quite a lot as well from what I remember :blush:
  • Options
    Stellen11Stellen11 Posts: 8,627
    Forum Member
    I so badly want her 5 minutes of fame to be over and make her disappear from my tv sets.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Stellen11 wrote: »
    I so badly want her 5 minutes of fame to be over and make her disappear from my tv sets.

Her career seems to be booming. She did the classic z-lister money making scheme -- get pictured on a beach with rolls of fat and then bring out a fitness dvd three months later!

She's never out that papers at the moment because she's lost weight.
  • Options
    SnowStorm86SnowStorm86 Posts: 17,273
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She fits in perfectly with recent winners. As does Hopkins.
  • Options
    droogiefretdroogiefret Posts: 24,117
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    postit wrote: »
    Is that the cuprinol-soaked thicko on the BOTS panel last night?

:D:D Oh dear - sometimes I know `I shouldn't laugh but do anyway.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I see she's now got the z-list trout pout. Why they do it to their lips I will never know....