• DangermooseDangermoose Posts: 67,728
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Somebody had to go :)
  • FlowesFlowes Posts: 6,967
    Forum Member
    benbeez1 wrote: »
    dullam sorry i mean Callum should of went , POINTLESS HOUSEMATE

Agree, when the main criteria to be considered a good housemate is to be relatively good looking, it's a sorry state of affairs
  • Stellen11Stellen11 Posts: 8,627
    Forum Member

Dullam. I like that one. :D
  • benbeez1benbeez1 Posts: 18,104
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Flowes wrote: »
    Agree, when the main criteria to be considered a good housemate is to be relatively good looking, it's a sorry state of affairs

the public are pathetic & shallow
  • amyawakeamyawake Posts: 7,848
    Forum Member
    iMatt_101 wrote: »
    Who the hell would keep Nadia in?
    I hate pre fan bases >:(
    I doubt that it was just a fan base, don't you? Perhaps it has more to do with the dignified way she conducted herself, e.g. not rising to the bait of Gobkins' horrid jibes and trying to dispel the conflicts with her "calm down" which, admittedly, did not go down to well in the house.

I was quite surprised to find that Gobkins was angry about Alicia leaving....was this to do with her liking Alicia (kind of doubt that) or maybe more to do with Perez or Nadia still there?
  • bbcrzybbcrzy Posts: 1,423
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

the point he needed to waggle was his morning glory at the camera. Seriously, more character was in his pants then he's shown this entire time on the series LOL

I'm glad alicia went. After watching her on BOTS i think we were edited into a certain mindset about her.

Terse, and rude to those poor boys. I mean seriously, that hand flip and sneering face .....when SHE got their name wrong
  • danyelldanyell Posts: 10,874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    iMatt_101 wrote: »
    Who the hell would keep Nadia in?
    I hate pre fan bases >:(

Oh I wouldn't criticise Nadia if I were you. People are suddenly liking her on here after despising her which I find most strange.
  • benbeez1benbeez1 Posts: 18,104
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    bbcrzy wrote: »
    the point he needed to waggle was his morning glory at the camera. Seriously, more character was in his pants then he's shown this entire time on the series LOL

I'm glad alicia went. After watching her on BOTS i think we were edited into a certain mindset about her.

Terse, and rude to those poor boys. I mean seriously, that hand flip and sneering face .....when SHE got their name wrong

that was hilarious :D i don't like that boyband thing whatever it is either
  • SwanGirlSwanGirl Posts: 2,161
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dull.I.Am. should have definitely gone! And that moronic crowd cheering him is going to make him all the more smug. Cami looked well pleased, I bet they'll be playing hide the sausage soon.....
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    danyell wrote: »
    Oh I wouldn't criticise Nadia if I were you. People are suddenly liking her on here after despising her which I find most strange.

Are people not allowed to change their opinion on someone - either way - upon getting to know them better? :confused:
  • flowerpowaflowerpowa Posts: 24,386
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

We had a good laugh when she didn't know the groups name.:D
  • dd68dd68 Posts: 17,837
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's the nature of the game
  • BunionsBunions Posts: 15,012
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Are people not allowed to change their opinion on someone - either way - upon getting to know them better? :confused:
    I know.

It's a ridiculous notion that you cannot (according to some FM in here) change your mind about HMs - either by liking someone you didn't formerly or going right off someone you liked.

I got told I wasn't a 'real fan' last year for this very reason :o:D

Needless to say, the cretin that came out with such bollocks is the sole occupant of my Ignore List :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Bunions wrote: »
    I know.

It's a ridiculous notion that you cannot (according to some FM in here) change your mind about HMs - either by liking someone you didn't formerly or going right off someone you liked.

I got told I wasn't a 'real fan' last year for this very reason :o:D

Needless to say, the cretin that came out with such bollocks is the sole occupant of my Ignore List :D

It's insanity, I tell you! :o

I've never used my ignore list - though I have come mighty close to it this last week :D
  • anne_666anne_666 Posts: 72,891
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    flowerpowa wrote: »
    We had a good laugh when she didn't know the groups name.:D

Good for her, who are they and why so many? The sheer number of them made them look absolutely ridiculous. That wasn't a boy band, which are usually mundane talentless nerds, it was a piss poor junior school choral society. :D:D:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11
    Forum Member
    Did anyone else think Alicia seemed very different in the interview to how she was in the house? She just seemed more lucid and less bewildered.
  • hownwbrowncowhownwbrowncow Posts: 6,188
    Forum Member
    Agreed this is why I don't really like CBB. Pre fan bases just ruin it.
  • anne_666anne_666 Posts: 72,891
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Did anyone else think Alicia seemed very different in the interview to how she was in the house? She just seemed more lucid and less bewildered.

No she was the same in the house when she wasn't being disgracefully mob attacked and mocked by the oh so superior, not, schoolyard bash street gang.
  • JVB69JVB69 Posts: 438
    Forum Member

Saw it all along.if you watch her with KH again with this in mind you with see she is just as rude to her. People were blinded by their hate for KH. she has said some very rude bitchy things too
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,158
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Yes she was, she read the autocue in a very fast and precise manner, and managed to workj out that K was the 11th letter of the alphabet as quickly as I did. She was quite fast with the put downs too.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,261
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wonder if the people who moan about why certain housemates have been evicted even voted to SAVE them??
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    anne_666 wrote: »
    Good for her, who are they and why so many? The sheer number of them made them look absolutely ridiculous. That wasn't a boy band, which are usually mundane talentless nerds, it was a piss poor junior school choral society. :D:D:D

Careful Anne, that sounds like a very KH type of thing to say ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    amyawake wrote: »
    I doubt that it was just a fan base, don't you? Perhaps it has more to do with the dignified way she conducted herself, e.g. not rising to the bait of Gobkins' horrid jibes and trying to dispel the conflicts with her "calm down" which, admittedly, did not go down to well in the house.

I was quite surprised to find that Gobkins was angry about Alicia leaving....was this to do with her liking Alicia (kind of doubt that) or maybe more to do with Perez or Nadia still there?

I'll ignore the namecalling, and direct you towards the videos on the Channel 5 CBB website, You'll be pleasantly surprised to hear KH saying that she'd come to like Alicia and that they'd both said how they enjoyed sparring with one another. Of course she's peed off about Perez still being there, but then she's never made any secret about that anyway.