Shayne Ward for No.1!

2»

Comments

• alienghostalienghost Posts: 1,492
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I really like the Sugababes single, although it took a while to grow on me. Shayne Ward's single isn't terrible, but it's nothing special either.

I hope the Sugababes get to number one, as it's the better song and it'll be great for them to have a huge climb to number one (from 35) and to be only the fourth act to top the charts on downloads alone.

I think Shayne may get it, as he has both physicals and downloads out this week. I'm not too keen on acts that have to beg their fans to buy more copies of a single just so it can get to number one though. (See also McFly, Victoria Beckham etc).

On the bright side, both songs are better than that irritating, godawful Sean Kingston song, so whatever happens we can happy that's been knocked off the top spot by a British act.
  • C14EC14E Posts: 32,165
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm torn on this one. "No U Hang Up" isn't great and I think "If That's Ok With You" is pretty awful. Also, I quite like the new Sugababes song and I'm not usually a big fan of them. However, I think Shayne is very talented and deserves better from Syco. So, I'd like Shayne at #1 this week with Sugababes at #1 next week.
  • Music4life22Music4life22 Posts: 243
    Forum Member
    I Like the Shayne Song but i reckon the Sugababes should get it because About you now is alot stronger and easier to sing along to without thinking to much

Keep Downloading the babes
  • Toxic BunniToxic Bunni Posts: 12,773
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Both tracks are terrible.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,603
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'll save my money for real artists, not manufactured girlbands and reality show products who simply sings what's given to them.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,580
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've heard the song & Number 2 would be more fitting. :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 94
    Forum Member
    http://www.thedailygoss.com/music/shayne-vs-sugababes/

...aw he's begging for support, it woulld be some coup if he pipped the babes. I think I'd like him to do it, it's a good video too, if a little strange
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,824
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    this begging to buy his single is way over the top and just shows how worried they are about him not being perceived as a "success"

come on sugababes!!!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 791
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I Like the Shayne Song but i reckon the Sugababes should get it because About you now is alot stronger and easier to sing along to without thinking to much

Keep Downloading the babes

I'll pass if you don't mind, Sugababes Spammer.

Oh, and on a related note, the starter of this thread shall from this day forward, be known as the Shayne Spammer, due to the fact that they used a TradeDoubler (company slogan: "Market Like You Mean It") link in their post.

"ruth_d", you are now the Official Shayne Ward Spammer!

Have a nice day!
  • Sweet FASweet FA Posts: 10,923
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    KennyB wrote: »
    Am hoping for a Shayne Ward number 1... Not too keen on the Sugababe one!

At least I've heard the Sugababes single.:p
  • EtherealEthereal Posts: 36,118
    Forum Member
    Sugababes are ahead according to the Friday update on Buzzjack.
  • HotelierHotelier Posts: 13,100
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Latest figures (buzzjack) show Sugababes in front now!
    Keep up the support babes fans!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 49
    Forum Member
    I love Sugababes new track! they definitely deserve to be #1...and they will!
  • SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shayne no 1 in Ireland :D