Options

"Paije you're just like a little..."

1235»

Comments

• Options
    JaggedcatJaggedcat Posts: 3,161
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How sad that he has left the show, what is he up to now?

He will always remind me of someone sweeping up popcorn at the end of a film because he talked about it so much on his VT.
  • Options
    Blackadder VBlackadder V Posts: 2,283
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    JonDoe wrote: »
    Paije, you are the nation's cuddly toy. You remind me of a young Andrew Roachford.

:D You know how they love a family man on the show
  • Options
    15 minutes15 minutes Posts: 12,406
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    paije, paije, PAIJE!!!! Tonight, you proved how much of an asset you are. For too long you've always been in peoples minds and your name has always been on the tips of peoples tounges. Paije, you have have been seen in the background and have always left a lasting impression. It's as if you've been around for years. Paije, you've brought that EXTRA something tonight and now PAIJE!!! you my dear, are getting the recognition you deserve.

Tonight Paije, you reminded me of a Young Winston from Eastenders!!

(Teen screams)

And Paije remember this, if you carry on in the same vain Paije, you'll be more of a surprise and remind me of that black extra who was mourning on Coronation street for someone he didn't even know!! Like him Paije, you too may get that all improtant back of the head shot on close up on camera.

Paije, you are going all the way to THE FINAL!!!

(More screams)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 654
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    "Paije...you could cut that record and release it and I tink it would be #1 by next week, honestly. The public love you Paije...you're just like a little Richard Blackwood...YOU DA MAN!"
  • Options
    SILLY SUESILLY SUE Posts: 5,499
    Forum Member
    Louis: "Paije, you remind me of a young guy I once went out with". ;)
  • Options
    JonDoeJonDoe Posts: 31,598
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Paije, the nation loves you and I know they're going to be voting for you tonight. You remind me of a young Mammy Two Shoes out of Tom & Jerry.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Louis: "Paije! Ya remind me of a young Barry White - I tink that you were my first, my last, my everyting". ;)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    Paije you remind me of a young whoopi goldberg...only less female.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Paije, I think everybody knows what time it is.....It's Paije O'Clock. You remind me of a young Flava Flav out of Public Enemy.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Louis: "Paije, you looked like a pop star tonight. Do you feel my love because you remind me of a young Eddy Grant. My only criticism is maybe you could do some movement next week rather than just standing on the spot.

Paije: "I don't wanna dance"
  • Options
    muzz8muzz8 Posts: 644
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Paije ..... you really owned that stage tonight ... you made the song yor own ... and you deserve to be in the final ... I want the public to vote for you ... and I think you could be really big .... because you remind me of a little Oprah Winfrey.

Now I'll vote you off coz I'm a tw*t.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    SILLY SUE wrote: »
    Louis: "Paije, you looked like a pop star tonight. Do you feel my love because you remind me of a young Eddy Grant. My only criticism is maybe you could do some movement next week rather than just standing on the spot.

Paije: "I don't wanna dance"

ah touche.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Paije, a Star Wars born on that stage tonight. You remind me of a young Lando Calrissian.
  • Options
    KeelbootsKeelboots Posts: 1,994
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    "Paije ,you know you have a heavenly aura about you ,you remind of a young Desmond Two Two "

Dermot "Its TuTu..this one is gonna run.." :D
  • Options
    15 minutes15 minutes Posts: 12,406
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Paije, Some may say you're one of the ones that has gone unoticed for so long it's as if your not there.

But, to be honest Paije I have ALWAYS noticed you.
    and I just want to say....
    (Louis stands up and turns to the audience )

It's not much of a life when you're just a pretty face
    But to be whoever you are is no disgrace
    Don't worry if you don't fit in...
    Look who's in the reject bin....

Paije, tonight you reminded me of Sad sack from the Raggy Dolls and PAIJE, You WILL not be in the reject bin as PAIJE, you are a sure fire bet to go through t-o t-h-e f-i-n-a-l!!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Paije, tonight you mizzled that sizzle your izzle. You're definitely the dark hizzle of this competizzle. You remind me of a young Snoop Dogg.
  • Options
    SillyBillyGoatSillyBillyGoat Posts: 22,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Paije, you hit the back of the net with that performance. You remind me of a young Ashley Cole! Cheryl?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Paije, you got up on that stage, you got on up. I said you got up on that stage, you got on up and you stayed on the stage, like singing machine. You put me in mind of a young James Brown.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    "Paije, paije, PAAAAIJE...you held and you gave and you did it at the right time, you were slow and fast and you got to the line! Paije you remind me of a little John Barnes, you really do...and the only way they can beat you is get you round at the back (and bejesus, I've got that one covered!)"
  • Options
    JaggedcatJaggedcat Posts: 3,161
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    a young Sam Cooke.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Paije, you brought the funk and you truly have got stars in your eyes. You remind me of a young Bootsy Collins.