what is better than a pizza home delivery?

2»

Comments

• HieronymousHieronymous Posts: 7,284
    Forum Member
    Olls~ wrote: »
    Yes, but can I have a man instead :D

A man delivered by a hot, naked lady??
  • BermondseybrickBermondseybrick Posts: 1,256
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pie mash and liquor delivery
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,480
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I once ordered a pizza many moons ago and ended up in hospital with food poisoning. Never again. I don't get any takeaways any more.

Best make it your own.

What I do instead in case I want a quick meal during the week. Make a variety of meals at the weekend, put them in containers and then freeze them. If I feel lazy one day then just get one of meals out and put it in the microwave or oven.
  • LostFoolLostFool Posts: 90,647
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I love pizza but I don't think I've had one delivered for at least 10 years.
  • walterwhitewalterwhite Posts: 56,818
    Forum Member
    Squibbles wrote: »
    I once ordered a pizza many moons ago and ended up in hospital with food poisoning. Never again. I don't get any takeaways any more.

Best make it your own.

What I do instead in case I want a quick meal during the week. Make a variety of meals at the weekend, put them in containers and then freeze them. If I feel lazy one day then just get one of meals out and put it in the microwave or oven.

I've had food poisoning twice in my life. Once from eggs and once from seafood, it would be pretty ridiculous never to eat either again just incase.
  • Hut27Hut27 Posts: 1,673
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    76 yrs old and never had a home delivery except during the day, Corona, Co-op Groceries, Bread,Milk and Coal. Good old days.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,916
    Forum Member
    I rarely get anything delivered as pizzas are BOGOF for collection every day and the curry gaff is 20% off for takeaway, so when I am buying for five people it makes a bit of a difference. None of the Chinese places in my area, which is a bit weird.
  • lemoncurdlemoncurd Posts: 57,778
    Forum Member
    sweh wrote: »
    A Peri Peri delivery beats pizza any day.

It's not exactly a meal though, is it?
    A scotch-bonnet, on the other hand....
  • AndrueAndrue Posts: 23,360
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Baking one yourself?
  • walterwhitewalterwhite Posts: 56,818
    Forum Member
    Andrue wrote: »
    Baking one yourself?

I find at 11:00 at night when I've had a skinful and don't happen to have all the ingredients to hand that it's marginally easier to order a pizza.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,182
    Forum Member
    A blow job from a pizza delivery man. The pizza was an added bonus and that bastard didn't even knock a couple of quid off.
  • Gordie1Gordie1 Posts: 6,993
    Forum Member
    In the north east they have the "Geordie delight", that has kebabs, chips, cheese, bolognese........basically everything in the shop piled on, topped with cheese.