Options

What the **** Kerry Katona worth 60grand

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,667
Forum Member
✭✭✭
So it seems like our divine Ms K is the highest paid celeb is DOI, what the **** are ITV playing at, it makes me sick that she is getting more that Sgt Beharry (sic) who would be worth a hell of a lot more than Ms Coktana, as Catherine Tate (Nan) would say "What a ******* Liberty!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    jcallaghan86jcallaghan86 Posts: 1,068
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    to be fair kerrys career is in the gutter and id bet my house she would have done it for free if it came to it, the fact that they've even signed up this creature makes me ill, but fair play to her for laying off the kebabs she does look a lot better than she used to, still can't stand her tho
  • Options
    SlojoSlojo Posts: 4,230
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    KK is well known plus they probably see her as the controversial contestant who people will tune in to watch fail so she is worth more.

Have to admit though that I must be out if touch with the current crop of Z listers because I hardly know any of the other contestants

Won't bother watching :)
  • Options
    hardylanehardylane Posts: 3,092
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Slojo wrote: »
    KK is well known plus they probably see her as the controversial contestant who people will tune in to watch fail so she is worth more.

Have to admit though that I must be out if touch with the current crop of Z listers because I hardly know any of the other contestants

Won't bother watching :)

She's the reason I won't watch till she's kicked out, so that's a big backfire on ITV's part.
  • Options
    *Sparkle**Sparkle* Posts: 10,957
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think she might be OK on the actual show itself, but what I'm dreading is the inevitable, constant non-stories that will be pushed to the press. She's now with a management company who are notorious for leaking all kinds of fake stories about their clients, just so that they can deny them and generally keep their faces in the papers and magazines without ever having to do anything of merit.
  • Options
    HeraclitusDaysHeraclitusDays Posts: 797
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    *Sparkle* wrote: »
    I think she might be OK on the actual show itself, but what I'm dreading is the inevitable, constant non-stories that will be pushed to the press. She's now with a management company who are notorious for leaking all kinds of fake stories about their clients, just so that they can deny them and generally keep their faces in the papers and magazines without ever having to do anything of merit.

Can I.e Claire (non-story) Powell
  • Options
    rickster1995rickster1995 Posts: 5,556
    Forum Member
    hardylane wrote: »
    She's the reason I won't watch till she's kicked out, so that's a big backfire on ITV's part.

im sure ITV wont really be bothered because of 1 person claiming not to watch untill she is kicked out !.

it's obvious your just saying that for effect !. you will watch, your not going to stop watching a whole entire show just because of one celebrity that you could just skip !
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    im sure ITV wont really be bothered because of 1 person claiming not to watch untill she is kicked out !.

it's obvious your just saying that for effect !. you will watch, your not going to stop watching a whole entire show just because of one celebrity that you could just skip !

True, personally if I was that bothered I'd watch it with a 10-15 minute lag.....and then fast forward through the bits I don't like. Skillz ;)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,285
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    hardylane wrote: »

Colleen Nolan really annoyed me but I still watched. Be my loss if I didn't!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think those that are getting the least money must have crap agents - not necessarily that they're less deserving.