100% ALLEGED Showbiz, Blind Items and Gossip Thread (Part 4)

Comments

• latinlouloulatinloulou Posts: 3,337
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    basdfg wrote: »
    Surely she didn't know Saville back in the mid 1950's. How on earth would they have met.

Exactly, I don't think there's any truth in it,
  • Brummie Girl Brummie Girl Posts: 22,631
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Duplicate post
  • Brummie Girl Brummie Girl Posts: 22,631
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nosedive wrote: »
    Eh? There's only one really famous person associated with G the G and he was known for going grey quite young?

Yes he was grey from a young age, nowhere in my post did I say he wasn't. I was just pointing out silver fox is a generic term for all silver/grey haired men who women find attractive. The Gopher's mate included. He's probably the most famous British silver fox though.
  • Poppy99_PoppyPoppy99_Poppy Posts: 2,255
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The Sun article says she lives near the man in London and it started in 2012 - the silver fox doesn't live in London. The motoring enthusiast likes a bit of golf, but has only just recently moved back to London. So, doubt it is them. The article says household name, squeaky clean family man. So, not either of the northern duo - no kids etc. I bet if we find out who it is we will be saying "who?"
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The Sun article says she lives near the man in London and it started in 2012 - the silver fox doesn't live in London. The motoring enthusiast likes a bit of golf, but has only just recently moved back to London. So, doubt it is them. The article says household name, squeaky clean family man. So, not either of the northern duo - no kids etc. I bet if we find out who it is we will be saying "who?"

Adding to my own post....Mr Strictly does not live in London either, nor can he be said to be squeaky clean - think there was some setting going on with a floozie? Seem to recall a kiss and tell, except there was not any kissing, just messaging.
  • NosediveNosedive Posts: 6,602
    Forum Member

Right. So are we back to my previous suggestion, the egghead in post, # 8362?
    Nosedive wrote: »
    It's just struck me that it might be the one who was snapped kissing his make up artist in 2012.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Don't think it his him either. The make up artist incident happened in 2012 so the year fits, but the woman in the blind works in a cafe not as a MUA. The article is also headed up Legend. He cannot be decribed thus.

The breakfast telly man who likes rounding up sheep fits, but he cannot be described as a legend.

Doubt it is the husband of this popular hubbie and wife team who are kept busy on ITV when others are on leave - they have not been married long, and that is one of the clues - married long time. They don't live in London.

Can imagine it of another male half of a his and her TV presenting duo, who don't do much telly these days. But he cannot be described as a legend either! Except in his own head!!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just thought of a contender - long time married ex BBC star whose brand got him into trouble.
  • GrecomaniaGrecomania Posts: 19,590
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Don't think it his him either. The make up artist incident happened in 2012 so the year fits, but the woman in the blind works in a cafe not as a MUA. The article is also headed up Legend. He cannot be decribed thus.

The breakfast telly man who likes rounding up sheep fits, but he cannot be described as a legend.

Doubt it is the husband of this popular hubbie and wife team who are kept busy on ITV when others are on leave - they have not been married long, and that is one of the clues - married long time. They don't live in London.

Can imagine it of another male half of a his and her TV presenting duo, who don't do much telly these days. But he cannot be described as a legend either! Except in his own head!!

The "legend" thing maybe an exaggeration to big up the story.

I remember one of the first times one of these stories was blocked in 2002. The 'paper said it was a Premier-League captain who was an "Household name". Making everyone speculate it would be Shearer or Keane. It ended up being Garry Flitcroft, who quite frankly is hardly a big name in his own Household really.

Mind you I guess if they could be exaggerating on that point they maybe on any of the other clues, like it ruining their career or being a respected family man.
  • CeeCee87CeeCee87 Posts: 226
    Forum Member
    http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/6576564/Sex-rat-sports-star-gags-The-Sun.html

I am 100% putting my money on the lady x who sent the cryptic tweet on A1 and A2 wedding day

Looks like this will be Ryan Giggs all over again
  • JoTaylorJoTaylor Posts: 9,870
    Forum Member
    CeeCee87 wrote: »
    http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/6576564/Sex-rat-sports-star-gags-The-Sun.html

I am 100% putting my money on the lady x who sent the cryptic tweet on A1 and A2 wedding day

Definitely!!!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1
    Forum Member
    JoTaylor wrote: »
    Definitely!!!

100% ^^^
  • gills78gills78 Posts: 48
    Forum Member

Ooh I don't know about this...any clues?
  • cris182cris182 Posts: 9,595
    Forum Member
    gills78 wrote: »
    Ooh I don't know about this...any clues?

England's number 1 and someone who shares a name with an asian country
  • gills78gills78 Posts: 48
    Forum Member
    I still can't get it! Anymore clues?!

Edit - Ah, think I have it now! Thanks!
  • BelligerenceBelligerence Posts: 40,613
    Forum Member
    It seems you can put a price on love. ^_^
  • chipstick10chipstick10 Posts: 7,168
    Forum Member
    Who is the sportsman to whom the sun refers ?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I he may have a safe pair of hands for England football team but possibly no heart?
  • johartukjohartuk Posts: 11,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Whoever X is (and I think I've figured it out), she's hilarious - all this guff about wanting to go public because this bloke broke some supposed rule about having a woman in the hotel (because, of course, that rule will never have been broken before by anyone!:D ) , when it's really about getting her some publicity and some £££££££!:D
  • chipstick10chipstick10 Posts: 7,168
    Forum Member
    I he may have a safe pair of hands for England football team but possibly no heart?
    Thanks for that. Didn't think of him
  • TheIllusionistTheIllusionist Posts: 332
    Forum Member
    Still don't know who x is, some1 link the tweet maybe?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

She was previously known by one name which is the name is an Asian Country, as a PP said 'you can't put a price on love'
  • cris182cris182 Posts: 9,595
    Forum Member

Head and shoulders, Englands number 1
  • Littlegreen42Littlegreen42 Posts: 19,964
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

K is known to some as a "Pricey" sort.
  • Daisy BennybootsDaisy Bennyboots Posts: 18,375
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If it is a pink lady and stag bloke (and there are several clues that it is) then there goes the argument that she only has relationship for publicity or lives her life in the public gaze and therefore cannot expect any reasonable privacy...because nobody knew until she came out with a bitter tweet. Bears well for a future case, imo.
This discussion has been closed.