Options

Strictly Confidential tour

Comments

• Options
    pennybelpennybel Posts: 5,223
    Forum Member
    Craig and Lisa are also on Panto at Southend this year. Sleeping Beauty Wonder what happened yo Ann Widdecomb
  • Options
    fridgesoupfridgesoup Posts: 17,112
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well, this tour is about to kick off in Plymouth on Wednesday. Anybody going? It looks like it might be better than I thought even if I'm still struggling with Lisa being so....er...prominent :p

Tipi posted this in the Kara and Artem Thread - includes a bit of rehearsal footage.

http://www.eadt.co.uk/entertainment/gallery_video_behind_the_scenes_of_strictly_confidential_1_2229635
  • Options
    PashultyPashulty Posts: 9,384
    Forum Member
    It seems to be modelled on BTF with the four specially Lisa being central... that's a hard pill to swallow... :p:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Pashulty wrote: »
    It seems to be modelled on BTF with the four specially Lisa being central... that's a hard pill to swallow... :p:D

Indeed :D. But I think I may have to swallow that medicine to see the others :o
  • Options
    IzzieStarIzzieStar Posts: 21,973
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I decided I couldn't resist the lure of Natalie, Artem and Ian and bought tickets with a restricted view for £10.00 each.

The man who I bought the tickets off was fairly confident that we'd be able to move to seats with an unrestricted view on the night though, so I'm very happy with the price. I couldn't justify paying more to see Lisa Riley. :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    fridgesoup wrote: »
    Indeed :D. But I think I may have to swallow that medicine to see the others :o

Better you than me Soupy!! :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    IzzieStar wrote: »
    I decided I couldn't resist the lure of Natalie, Artem and Ian and bought tickets with a restricted view for £10.00 each.

The man who I bought the tickets off was fairly confident that we'd be able to move to seats with an unrestricted view on the night though, so I'm very happy with the price. I couldn't justify paying more to see Lisa Riley. :D

:D:D:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    IzzieStar wrote: »

Lol! I've been looking for ticket offers for Plymouth with the same thoughts in mind :D but sadly nothing found yet....

Did find a deal for 50% off in Cardiff if it's any help to anyone:

Orange Fun Finder (seems appropriate for fun, fun, fun Lisa ;))
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Better you than me Soupy!! :)

Ahh, but you've been wallowing in the warm waters of WEEKS and WEEKS and WEEKS of Pasha-ness! ;)

Some of us have to take what crumbs we can find :o:(:p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Ahh, but you've been wallowing in the warm waters of WEEKS and WEEKS and WEEKS of Pasha-ness! ;)

Some of us have to take what crumbs we can find :o:(:p

BIB....aaah....last night...:o:o:o

Well wouldn't call the rest crumbs...you will just have to digest the undigestable with the yumminess of the other three... ;):D
  • Options
    kayceekaycee Posts: 12,047
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Anyone seen the show yet? Supposed to be based on what goes on behind the scenes at SCD - yeah, right! It will, of course, be what they want us to think goes on behind the scenes!!!!
  • Options
    olivejolivej Posts: 14,696
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

BIB yep - I totally agree :D

"Told through the eyes of the hugely popular Lisa Riley........"

first line totally puts me off!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    kaycee wrote: »
    Anyone seen the show yet? Supposed to be based on what goes on behind the scenes at SCD - yeah, right! It will, of course, be what they want us to think goes on behind the scenes!!!!

It starts tomorrow afternoon. I'm going tomorrow evening. Will report back ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Tipi wrote: »

Thanks Tipster :).

Artem, Nat and Ian looking fab! :D
  • Options
    Forum Member

Thanks... :)
    The three look gorgeous...!!!... Specially Nat!!!...Love scruffy Ian....and Artem should definitely keep his hair... me likey ;):D
    Shame about the funbag... :rolleyes::(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    does anyone know who the singers and band are? I assumed it would be the Strictly band but I asked them and they said they werent doing it :confused:
  • Options
    Wrenny-24Wrenny-24 Posts: 9,373
    Forum Member

I'm going to the Bristol evening show on Friday with another FM. I'll do a report too. Do people want it in spoilers (some might not want to know details before they go)?
  • Options
    cwickhamcwickham Posts: 10,272
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I readily admit this to be total schaudenfreude, but if Craig really has cast Lisa as the star of his show only to subsequently discover she's not that popular then I'm laughing, to be honest.
  • Options
    sunshine6405sunshine6405 Posts: 577
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Thanks for this, looks good to me....has all the elements of a dance stage show, with hints of SCD....not sure about Lisa Riley being central to the show.....thought she was great in the beginning of SCD 2012, but it soon wore off for me :rolleyes:
  • Options
    crimsonlakecrimsonlake Posts: 97
    Forum Member
    Thanks for this, looks good to me....has all the elements of a dance stage show, with hints of SCD....not sure about Lisa Riley being central to the show.....thought she was great in the beginning of SCD 2012, but it soon wore off for me :rolleyes:

BIB: Give her a chance. She may have been a little OTT at times, but I liked the way she appreciated Robin and put all her efforts into taking on board everything he taught her and dancing as well as she possibly could. Any celeb who goes into SCD as an equal team mate with their pro is OK by me.
  • Options
    holly berryholly berry Posts: 14,287
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It sounds really schmaltzy but maybe that's what is wanted. Hope it works for all involved including those who go to see it.
  • Options
    kayceekaycee Posts: 12,047
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It starts tomorrow afternoon. I'm going tomorrow evening. Will report back ;)

Looking forward to seeing what you have to say.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    olivej wrote: »
    does anyone know who the singers and band are? I assumed it would be the Strictly band but I asked them and they said they werent doing it :confused:

This is the cast including the singers
    http://strictlyconfidentialtour.com/cast-and-creative/cast/
    Looking forward to seeing what you have to say.

Really enjoyed the show. Will try and write about it tomorrow.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Dont know if anyone would be interested but there appears to be a 2 for 1 ticket deal for Strictly Confidential at Cardiff Motopoint Arena

http://www.ticketmaster.co.uk/promo/rocz1k?dma_id=&wt.mc_id=EML_NTF239758_48[copy11