Curb your enthusiasm S6 onwards

shaggy_xshaggy_x Posts: 3,599
Forum Member
✭✭✭
sky Atlantic seem to have s1-5 in a constant loop but I've never seen s6 and s7 on uktv. I know s8 was shown on more 4 in 2011 without much fanfare and no one really noticed.
Has anyone got the rights to s6-8 in the uk ? I thought sky had bought the rights to all of hbo back catalogue?

Comments

• EnglishspinnerEnglishspinner Posts: 6,132
    Forum Member
    shaggy_x wrote: »
    sky Atlantic seem to have s1-5 in a constant loop but I've never seen s6 and s7 on uktv. I know s8 was shown on more 4 in 2011 without much fanfare and no one really noticed.
    Has anyone got the rights to s6-8 in the uk ? I thought sky had bought the rights to all of hbo back catalogue?

C4 has an episode guide to Curb on its website, and announces that S7 will "make its UK premiere on More4 later this year". [presumably 2015].
  • shaggy_xshaggy_x Posts: 3,599
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    C4 has an episode guide to Curb on its website, and announces that S7 will "make its UK premiere on More4 later this year". [presumably 2015].

S7? I thought More 4 had already shown s8 in 2011? Maybe I'm getting my seasons mixed up.
  • Raj_91Raj_91 Posts: 3,560
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Finallyyyyy, I think after 3 or 4 years of waiting, sky atlantic will be showing season 6 starting next friday at 2:45am :D
  • catsittercatsitter Posts: 4,231
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, More4 definitely showed season 8 a few years ago.