Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    nattoyaki wrote: »
    She seeks him here,
    She seeks him there,
    Checkout tills,
    The Daily Star.

A dedicated follower of Nick is what she is,
    Yes she's a dedicated full time scary girlfriend.

(Etc etc - meant in jest but there's a serious side. I've had a girlfriend who was nowhere near as bad as what I've seen from her - all the signs are there - and yet it got very scary at times.)

Mmmm. If I were younger I would count my lucky stars in having a so called "scary" girlfriend like Harry. A few scares is what makes life interesting.

What scares a lot of men is women who have a personality and use it to there advantage.
  • Options
    ChipDouglas82ChipDouglas82 Posts: 6,700
    Forum Member
    These two are join at the hip:D Joel and Nick spending day at daily star and guess who has to go:p

That's generally what two people in a relationship do. She may have been invited.
  • Options
    nattoyakinattoyaki Posts: 7,080
    Forum Member
    I to have had a ex that was worst then Harry and it took 10 years to finally get a way from her but Harry is not all there:(

I'm sorry to hear that - I've had two. One took two years to get away from, the other about a year :(
    malcom wrote: »
    Mmmm. If I were younger I would count my lucky stars in having a so called "scary" girlfriend like Harry. A few scares is what makes life interesting.

Not talking about Harry here but if death threats when you try to break up, self-harm, false rape allegations etc are your idea of 'interesting' then your age won't matter - put out the right signals and you'll get what you want I'm certain.
  • Options
    CLIVE_SmithCLIVE_Smith Posts: 8,043
    Forum Member
    I'm sorry to hear that - I've had two. One took two years to get away from, the other about a year :(

Not talking about Harry here but if death threats when you try to break up, self-harm, false rape allegations etc are your idea of 'interesting' then your age won't matter - put out the right signals and you'll get what you want I'm certain.

Thank you i had the same false rape allegations back in 2005, death threats to not only me my younger brother and mum coming to my work all the time:(
  • Options
    niwdenessniwdeness Posts: 1,789
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Of course can't argue with that something jus don't sit right with her :)

Well, clearly, something sits right with Nick, so who are you to cast judgement?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    niwdeness wrote: »
    Well, clearly, something sits right with Nick, so who are you to cast judgement?

My opinion no need to be rude some people get brave:cool:
  • Options
    VeriVeri Posts: 96,996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Vesna wrote: »
    2. She was JOKING. It was clear to anyone with 2 braincells to rub together that it was heavily edited and she was joking. Turns out her comments were at least 20 minutes later but the editing made it seem like it was at the same time. She dropped liked 20 minutes later. ...

"Joking" is bb16's No 1 excuse / rationalisation for deplorable behaviour.
    Gold digger NICK you mean. Harry has more money than he has.

She doesn't have enough to make anyone a "gold digger".
  • Options
    malcommalcom Posts: 2,261
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Calm down. No the type you describe is not what I was referring to and I think you well know that before you blow off steam about something I assume happened to you judging by your passion.

Tell me out of interest were the police involved eventually!
  • Options
    niwdenessniwdeness Posts: 1,789
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My opinion no need to be rude some people get brave:cool:

Do you think saying "it's my opinion" is just a get-out-of-jail-free card?
  • Options
    moonlilymoonlily Posts: 7,894
    Forum Member
    I can see it i believe Nikki when she said that Nick thought there relationship was fake it's all about headlines for her and upping her profile ;-)

Do you actually read their twitter? They seem to having a good time and are fine.They are just a young couple starting out- fgs leave them alone, it's not our business.

(and although we're not supposed to correct spelling etc, it's 'their' bib not 'there' )
  • Options
    Forum Member
    moonlily wrote: »
    Do you actually read their twitter? They seem to having a good time and are fine.They are just a young couple starting out- fgs leave them alone, it's not our business.

(and although we're not supposed to correct spelling etc, it's 'their' bib not 'there' )

If your going to correct me then make your sentence make sense. They seem to BE having a good time.:D
  • Options
    Panda EyesPanda Eyes Posts: 4,972
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If your going to correct me then make your sentence make sense. They seem to BE having a good time.:D

*you're :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Panda Eyes wrote: »
    *you're :p

:D:D:D:D

What can i say wasn't the best at school:p
  • Options
    VesnaVesna Posts: 31,651
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Veri wrote: »
    "Joking" is bb16's No 1 excuse / rationalisation for deplorable behaviour.

She doesn't have enough to make anyone a "gold digger".

Since I clearly saw it was a joke I clearly see things clearer.

FYI, you have no idea how much she has or is worth.

While I'm at it the truth is that her father is also very wealthy but unlike Nick she takes NOTHING from him. Most people would praise a 22 year old that makes a living, owns her own home and doesn't sponge off her parents. :cool:
  • Options
    Janette800Janette800 Posts: 13,357
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Are they still news:confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member

Soz :blush:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Soz :blush:

I was only joking Moonlilly hope your having a good day :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Thought i would post this for a joke about being clingy, they say the worst kind invites the person to live with them within a month anyone see a pattern with Harry just saying http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Clingy
  • Options
    yellowlabbieyellowlabbie Posts: 59,081
    Forum Member
    I thought the 3 of them were doing PAs together?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I was only joking Moonlilly hope your having a good day :)

Yes thanks, hope you are too.

I don't usually correct grammar- I knew it would come back and bite me on the bum :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Yes thanks, hope you are too.

I don't usually correct grammar- I knew it would come back and bite me on the bum :D

I'm good thank you:)

Your secret is safe with me:p
  • Options
    Cats_EyesCats_Eyes Posts: 20,291
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    These two are join at the hip:D Joel and Nick spending day at daily star and guess who has to go:p

And why exactly should you be concerned about that ?
  • Options
    evangeline007evangeline007 Posts: 2,169
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    1. Nick was the one that couldn't sleep alone and continued to crawl into bed with her. She did it ONE time, he did it ALL the time.

2. She was JOKING. It was clear to anyone with 2 braincells to rub together that it was heavily edited and she was joking. Turns out her comments were at least 20 minutes later but the editing made it seem like it was at the same time. She dropped liked 20 minutes later.

3. She owns her own home and has a job and has money in the bank. She has way more than HE HAS. His parents have money, he does not. If anyone is living OFF the other it's Nick that is living off her.

4. Nick has been home, he's picked up his dog and there were pictures of Joel in front of HIS HOME, well his FATHER"S HOME since Nick doesn't own anything of his own.
    Please note that Harry told Nick to go whilst in the house and Nick would lament to the other housemates how awful Harry made him feel, then Nick would return to Harry. Nick is one of the privileged types who have no purpose, have money and no need to strive in life. Harry may be a good influence on him.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Harry thinks Nick is god's gift to women this woman is deluded lol
  • Options
    magicmelodymagicmelody Posts: 3,113
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Harry really likes to promote her and Nick's relationship on Twitter. She talks about little else. I thought she said in the house she likes to keep her relationships private. And what's with her filming Nick when he least expects it? There's no mention of her wife who she lives with. It's great if you like that sort of thing I suppose, and she does keep you up to date with the ins and outs. You see the same people commenting under each of her tweets who constantly praise them. On the whole I hate showmances. I mean Dexter was one of my favourite HMs but that Chexter business was nonsense. Without Narry there would be little interest in them both.