Everywhere Nick goes Harry has to be there

124»

Comments

• CLIVE_SmithCLIVE_Smith Posts: 8,043
    Forum Member
    Oh that's cool Clive. :cool:I was just wondering what you meant...nothing sinister at all;-)xx

Thanks for claryfing that for me, but I do sometimes think the woman , especially someone like Harry will always get it in the neck in circumstances like this, when clearly Nick is condoning of the "story selling".....and yet gets a free ride.:(

Friends Scarlett xx:p

My take is that she likes Nick a lot but also cashing in that's my feeling which there entitled to do so it's Nick's decision to but i get the feeling Harry is the more dominant in the relationship:)
  • Scarlett BerryScarlett Berry Posts: 21,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Friends Scarlett xx:p

My take is that she likes Nick a lot but also cashing in that's my feeling which there entitled to do so it's Nick's decision to but i get the feeling Harry is the more dominant in the relationship:)

You could be well right Clive. ;-)xx
  • VesnaVesna Posts: 31,651
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh that's cool Clive. :cool:I was just wondering what you meant...nothing sinister at all;-)xx

Thanks for claryfing that for me, but I do sometimes think the woman , especially someone like Harry will always get it in the neck in circumstances like this, when clearly Nick is condoning of the "story selling".....and yet gets a free ride.:(

Clearly. Just had a look at Nick's twitter and it looks the SAME as Harry's.
    https://twitter.com/NickHenderson6

Of course that doesn't fit with the delusional narratives being pushed by some.

Guess some people can't remember being young and in lust. :D

Do you know someone actually claimed Nick has never had a girlfriend before Harry?
    Totally false, totally delusional. Not only has Nick had a girlfriend before but Harry knows her.
    Forum Member
    You could be well right Clive. ;-)xx

:D:D Glad you agree Scarlett:p
  • Scarlett BerryScarlett Berry Posts: 21,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :D:D Glad you agree Scarlett:p

If it makes your day Clive....well all I can say is, roll with it:p
    Forum Member
    If it makes your day Clive....well all I can say is, roll with it:p

:D:D My day is made:cool::p
  • fredsterfredster Posts: 31,802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fredster when does CBB start mate:)

I think towards the end of August.
    Forum Member
    fredster wrote: »
    I think towards the end of August.

Thank you Fredster:cool:
  • DUNDEEBOYDUNDEEBOY Posts: 110,033
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    This thread is strange because there would be no media interest in Nick without Harry
    Forum Member
    DUNDEEBOY wrote: »
    This thread is strange because there would be no media interest in Nick without Harry

Not the media side ever since that stuff with kissing Nikki 2 Monday's back Nick has moved in with Harry and brought he's dog with him a bit strange i wonder who's idea that was;-)
  • VeriVeri Posts: 96,996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    DUNDEEBOY wrote: »

Would there be any in Harry without Nick?
    Forum Member
    Veri wrote: »
    Would there be any in Harry without Nick?

Exactly they need each other ^_^