Options

Showbiz was wrong.

2»

Comments

• Options
    _Matt_Matt Posts: 318
    Forum Member
    Given we don't know anything for sure, we have to weight up the balance of probability.

So... what's more likely? That the winner of big brother who is already in an established long-term relationship and one of the most popular guys who by his own admission fancied somebody else, are suddenly hooking up?

Or that the least popular housemate who has nothing to offer other than salacious nonsense is making up lies so he appears to have something to offer the world other than his tedious, contrived schtick?
  • Options
    HeatherbellHeatherbell Posts: 9,940
    Forum Member
    emptybox wrote: »
    As I understand it Showbiz only hinted that something was going on, it was Helen that spelled it out.
    And how would Helen, or indeed Showbiz know anyway?
    Maybe Dandelion told his mates .
    There is no such thing as a secret if you have told someone . It takes wings and whoosh ! it is no longer a secret .

Edited to add, just read about Chloe tidying away any clues on twitter re her and her little Dandelion .
    I rest my case yer honour .;-)

Guilty as charged .
  • Options
    Cats_EyesCats_Eyes Posts: 20,291
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jp761 wrote: »
    Showbiz is wrong!
    He's so low down in the showbiz world that he claims to be in.. he hasn't even worked as a presenter on QVC yet. lol

Or even Ideal World.
  • Options
    jp761jp761 Posts: 33,417
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cats_Eyes wrote: »
    Or even Ideal World.
    Lol.. yes not even them. :D
  • Options
    Tall PaulTall Paul Posts: 8,786
    Forum Member
    Jack said that simon was two faced and I have to agree with him. He doesn't have the balls to say things to people's faces, so sadly says things behind people's backs which aren't even true. >:(

What showbiz says is unsubstantiated nonsense and I wouldn't buy into any of it. Besides chloe I think has engagement commitments according to some other posters on here. I have seen her partner on twitter and he looks quite a smart guy with a bit of a stubbly beard. :)

Still perplexed why she didn't want her fb account anymore, but that is her decision and I have to respect it. I'm still ruminating over it a tad, but not as much as I was. It's not ticking as constantly in my head as it once was. Like I said I was most probably being realistic and she took it the wrong way. As far as I'm concerned now it's blown over. :D
  • Options
    magicmelodymagicmelody Posts: 3,113
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tall Paul wrote: »
    Jack said that simon was two faced and I have to agree with him. He doesn't have the balls to say things to people's faces, so sadly says things behind people's backs which aren't even true. >:(

What showbiz says is unsubstantiated nonsense and I wouldn't buy into any of it. Besides chloe I think has engagement commitments according to some other posters on here. I have seen her partner on twitter and he looks quite a smart guy with a bit of a stubbly beard. :)

Still perplexed why she didn't want her fb account anymore, but that is her decision and I have to respect it. I'm still ruminating over it a tad, but not as much as I was. It's not ticking as constantly in my head as it once was. Like I said I was most probably being realistic and she took it the wrong way. As far as I'm concerned now it's blown over. :D

Well, Jack was also a two-faced biatch in the house. We all saw his bitching sessions and what he said about Sam, the moment her back was turned. The look of terror on his face when he saw Marc had been listening in from the bunker was hilarious, and him clutching Danny's hand. :D
  • Options
    Shopaholic26Shopaholic26 Posts: 3,322
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Chloe's done some cleaning on Twitter. She's deleted any interaction she had with Danny, and removed pictures of them together during the time the incident was meant to have taken place.

Oh, that's just like when she deleted her pictures of expensive shoes etc on instagram. Those pictures are still all over Twitter anyway :D
  • Options
    HailHenrikHailHenrik Posts: 3,923
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    moleymo wrote: »
    It looks like Danny and Sara are together but keeping it quiet

No it doesn't:D

Especially when her snapchat is full of videos of her and another man with her kid.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,038
    Forum Member
    HailHenrik wrote: »
    No it doesn't:D

Especially when her snapchat is full of videos of her and another man with her kid.
    Well that's her daughters dad, maybe she has got back together with him, it's just I noticed that Sara has started tweeting Danny's sister and that Danny recently favourited tweets that suggested he was in a relationship with Sara but it might be just friendship
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lol.. yes not even them. :D

I wish he would present both Ideal World and QVC as it might put my wife off watching - and more to the point - buying.
  • Options
    SunnydaysSunnydays Posts: 12,279
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Paul1511 wrote: »
    I don't believe for a second that Chloe and Danny had sex, but just because there is a picture of Chloe and her long term partner on twitter doesn't prove or disprove anything.

Same here....
  • Options
    Scarlett BerryScarlett Berry Posts: 21,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wish he would present both Ideal World and QVC as it might put my wife off watching - and more to the point - buying.

As an aside, I always thought you were female.:o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Same here an pretty sure I flirted with that poster in 2014. :o
  • Options
    Scarlett BerryScarlett Berry Posts: 21,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

:D:D Loving it jp;-) literally lol...
  • Options
    Panda EyesPanda Eyes Posts: 4,972
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Blahahaha :D:D:D:D Oh JP, you're incorrigible :D:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Did you indeed ? - I have no doubt you have your reasons for thinking so.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Really ? - refresh my memory ducky;-)
  • Options
    Eve ElleEve Elle Posts: 6,507
    Forum Member
    Panda Eyes wrote: »
    Blahahaha :D:D:D:D Oh JP, you're incorrigible :D:D

Is there anyone on here JP hasn't flirted with? :o
  • Options
    Tall PaulTall Paul Posts: 8,786
    Forum Member
    How's about I forget about every single bb hm in this year's bb? It's been a forgettable year for bb and it maybe worse if the production team keep alienating us that they are good hms when they are clearly not. >:(

Why don't endemol and c5 reorganise the show and reformat it? This current format to attract a TOWIE type of audience puts some off watching and it wouldn't surprise me if the bosses were to have some sort of a crisis meeting to get the show back on track. :(

The fact the men and women in charge had to finish bb early this year says it all about hms who were booked in for this bb including chloe and showbiz I'm afraid. The producers need to book in a different kind of hms that can be interesting and aren't interested just in fame all of the time. :(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :D:D Loving it jp;-) literally lol...
    Good, love it a bit harder now! :o:p
    Sorry, couldn't resist naughty boys never learn. Lol
    Panda Eyes wrote: »
    Blahahaha :D:D Oh JP, you're incorrigible :D:D
    Who me! :o Being single for like 4 years may have something to do with it I miss regular sex. lol.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Really ? - refresh my memory ducky;-)
    Err you went along with it you git. :p
    Eve Elle wrote: »
    Is there anyone on here JP hasn't flirted with? :o
    Er yeah there is DSsupport we don't tend to get along so well. Lol