what has rex done that's so bad!

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,762
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I've tuned into the live feed and i know she was crying for ages but what did he actually do, all i could gather was they they had a bit of a disagreement,she wants her suitcase, isn't happy ,wants to go home.Could someone please fill me in!

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,255
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've tuned into the live feed and i know she was crying for ages but what did he actually do, all i could gather was they they had a bit of a disagreement,she wants her suitcase, isn't happy ,wants to go home.Could someone please fill me in!

I'm not entirely 100% but what i've been able to gage from other threads is that she's confronted him about cheating or something in a roundabout way and he's turned it round on her...Please correct me if i'm wrong folks:)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,693
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    you had to see it to understand how sickening it was

real mental abuse
  • FuddFudd Posts: 167,000
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    bblurker83 wrote: »
    I'm not entirely 100% but what i've been able to gage from other threads is that she's confronted him about cheating or something in a roundabout way and he's turned it round on her...Please correct me if i'm wrong folks:)

Nicole asked Rex about the Vegas trip, and claims in the papers that he's been cheating on her. Rex didn't even seem embarrassed or concerned about the accusation, but somehow managed to turn it onto her, saying that he was depressed in the House, and hounding her over certain issues (see now).
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,495
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just click on any thread with Rex in the title and youll know!!

:mad:
  • lovecat86lovecat86 Posts: 8,501
    Forum Member
    you had to see it to understand how sickening it was

real mental abuse

Indeed. He is manipulative to the core.

He is a complete c**t. He was my fave and I stand to win 130 quid if by some miracle he wins, but I want him to go one way or another. The sooner the better.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,990
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

That's what Rex would like us and the HMs to think is the matter.......
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,058
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lovecat86 wrote: »
    Indeed. He is manipulative to the core.

He is a complete c**t. He was my fave and I stand to win 130 quid if by some miracle he wins, but I want him to go one way or another. The sooner the better.

Lay him off on Betfair and put the money on your new favourite.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 768
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Breathe
  • mumof4mumof4 Posts: 3,303
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    IT was a lovers tiff and is all sorted now REX TO WIN
  • Reality SucksReality Sucks Posts: 28,538
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mumof4 wrote: »

You must be joking.....:mad:
  • lady*taralady*tara Posts: 19,294
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    :eek:You think its that easy,rex has blown any chance he had tonight.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,315
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

He's a dead duck in the water !:mad:
  • Its Stevie GIts Stevie G Posts: 1,657
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Nicole confronted Rex about cheating with a stripper in Las vegas.

It turns out that he lied about his whereabouts and secretly jetted off to the states, and denied that he had been when he got back.

Rex basically admitted to going, and cheating, but twisted it around by saying she was wrong for bringing it up on national t.v.

A valid excuse for cheating was non existent, and he even refused to call it mistake, and instead claimed that it 'helped' their relationship, because soon after he realised that he had to change, resulting in him coming on big brother to find himself.

Rex, being the master of manipulation, was successfull in spinning it around and eventually Nicole ended up apologizing, in floods of tears, saying she wants to leave because she has made him look stupid.

She begged to go the diary room, but Rex wouldn't let her.

She ran in to B Block and proceeded to cry in bed.

Rex sat with various housemates complaining about Nicole.

Nicole got called to the diary room, Rex sat and waited.

Round two was short but sweet.

Nicole was completely apologetic, and Rex was still pushing for a row.

Rex farted, they both laughed and made up.

And thats about it.:)
  • jezzabelljezzabell Posts: 3,685
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wow, Stevie G, you hit all the nails right on the head there.:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,573
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Are you serious??:eek:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,762
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

It turns out that he lied about his whereabouts and secretly jetted off to the states, and denied that he had been when he got back.

Rex basically admitted to going, and cheating, but twisted it around by saying she was wrong for bringing it up on national t.v.

A valid excuse for cheating was non existent, and he even refused to call it mistake, and instead claimed that it 'helped' their relationship, because soon after he realised that he had to change, resulting in him coming on big brother to find himself.

Rex, being the master of manipulation, was successfull in spinning it around and eventually Nicole ended up apologizing, in floods of tears, saying she wants to leave because she has made him look stupid.

Thank you!:D
  • SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And he blamed the smell on the bins.

The swine!
  • lollyishlollyish Posts: 9,717
    Forum Member

That is a pretty good analysis.
  • EnricoIVEnricoIV Posts: 4,742
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Forum posters are all being so ridiculous. He was right about much of what they argued over, and so was she. Kind of like every argument. They just have the misfortune to be doing it on television.

But what he's been most right about is her not talking to him. That's not the way to solve anything.
  • FuddFudd Posts: 167,000
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    EnricoIV wrote: »
    Forum posters are all being so ridiculous. He was right about much of what they argued over, and so was she. Kind of like every argument. They just have the misfortune to be doing it on television.

But what he's been most right about is her not talking to him. That's not the way to solve anything.

She did continually try and talk to him. She broke down in tears at one point because of it. Due to their stubbornness, they weren't making any head way, so Nicole made the decision to have a break from the situation, yet Rex refused to allow her to.
  • EnricoIVEnricoIV Posts: 4,742
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fudd wrote: »
    She did continually try and talk to him. She broke down in tears at one point because of it. Due to their stubbornness, they weren't making any head way, so Nicole made the decision to have a break from the situation, yet Rex refused to allow her to.

I didn't mean to imply that it was all her problem. I thought it was a mutual problem. But open communication is the only way to solve things ... not, not talking.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,399
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I watched the whole thing, and I don't know why people are accusing Rex of being horrible to be honest.

if she wanted to discuss their relationship on national TV, of course it is going to get heated.
    it was a row between a couple, nothing more nothing less!

some people make Rex out to be a monster because of this. actually i thought he was quite patient with her! she would not stop crying after all his efforts of hugging her kissing her and telling her it was all okay.

they were both right in their own ways, but i don't know their relationship well enough to comment on that. but their argument was normal.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,297
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lady*tara wrote: »
    :eek:You think its that easy,rex has blown any chance he had tonight.

No Big Brother & Nicole did that.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,941
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Thanks for summary!
    But I really don't get this bit... :o
    How in hell's name could he stop her going to the DR when she wants to?!? :eek:
  • davidsevendavidseven Posts: 3,336
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Funny how his misogynist attitude to Rachel raised few hackles, But he seems to treat all women with disdain. He isn't very pleasant.