Beam me up Robbie !!

2»

Comments

• Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    trec123 wrote: »
    He started to truly believe he was a superstar, surrounded himself by hangers on, and drifted off to ga ga land, imo.
    One of his mates should have told him at one point to get a grip and come back down to earth.

That's one of the problems right there - none of his "friends" would ever tell him the truth because all of his "friends" are just hanger-ons who are along for the ride, and would never say anything to him that would make him angry, because he would discard anyone who doesn't kiss his a**.
    but are we supposed to feel sorry for him when he says in the article that he's working since he was 16, so he needs a break???
    Yes, mate - go and tell that to all the 60 year olds who've been working since they were 14 and haven't earnt in a lifetime what you probably make in a year :mad::rolleyes:

I hate celebs who cry about work when they've made millions.:rolleyes: I've been working since I was 16 as well, and when I was 16 I was both working AND going to school. I now work TWO jobs that I don't enjoy for little pay.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,715
    Forum Member
    Had to laugh at this article

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1139168/Im-loving-aliens-instead--Robbie-Williams-thinks-theyve-invaded-home-record-bosses-worried-him.html

He's moved back to the UK and chosen a home which "is criss-crossed by ancient 'ley lines' - mystical energy routes believed to attract UFOs"

Good luck Robbie. :D Cocoon wasn't a documentary you know :p
  • Options
    SloopySloopy Posts: 65,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    :eek:

OK, it's official - Robbie Williams has indeed lost the plot once and for all. :sleep::p
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,287
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I hope Robbie comes back with a great album and silences his critics, and if he wants to go out chasing UFOs, if it makes him happy, then good luck to him.