Comments

• YaffiYukYaffiYuk Posts: 1,167
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Agreed.
  • Jimmy ConnorsJimmy Connors Posts: 117,821
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    The secret room seems to be churned out every series these days.

Didn't Heidi & Spencer go into a secret room earlier this year?

Extremely predictable.
  • Paul WilsonPaul Wilson Posts: 5,108
    Forum Member
    The secret room is the new electric shock task....
  • AlrightmateAlrightmate Posts: 73,120
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just like a normal BB series really, as they seem to do a secret room every other year or so.
  • purpleskypurplesky Posts: 1,435
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not enjoying the negativity about tonights twist/secret...

However, given the double eviction and the general savviness of this years housemates they may well guess its a secret room..

Hope not.
  • DODS11DODS11 Posts: 2,025
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BB5 hailed as the greatest series of all did the exact same thing and it was ended in brilliant television.

It's better than the housemates voting to save.
  • happybbfanhappybbfan Posts: 5,375
    Forum Member
    I did say earlier that he like to exaggerate a litre......
  • Jakone-BeeJakone-Bee Posts: 1,764
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Same old crap we've saw before.
  • ***KEL******KEL*** Posts: 520
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ha hardly needs to hang his head in shame. Its just TV .... He over exagarrated. Nothing to hang your head in shame for
  • sycamoresycamore Posts: 4,213
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Agree; I wouldn't be nearly so disappointed now if he hadn't tweeted that.
    DODS11 wrote: »
    BB5 hailed as the greatest series of all did the exact same thing and it was ended in brilliant television.

It's better than the housemates voting to save.

But it was completely new in BB5, it was amazing and the fall out was apocalyptic :eek: But it's wheeled out every series now, the HMs expect it and it's just not exciting any more. Especially not when people involved in the show are promising massively exciting twists we can't possibly guess :rolleyes:
  • BarracuteBarracute Posts: 243,187
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    he was right when he tipped us off to the fact the hms would not save a nomd hm
  • Jakone-BeeJakone-Bee Posts: 1,764
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ***KEL*** wrote: »
    Ha hardly needs to hang his head in shame. Its just TV .... He over exagarrated. Nothing to hang your head in shame for

He is an absolute disgrace.
  • DODS11DODS11 Posts: 2,025
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sycamore wrote: »
    Agree; I wouldn't be nearly so disappointed now if he hadn't tweeted that.

But it was completely new in BB5, it was amazing and the fall out was apocalyptic :eek: But it's wheeled out every series now, the HMs expect it and it's just not exciting any more. Especially not when people involved in the show are promising massively exciting twists we can't possibly guess :rolleyes:

I haven't watched a full series since BB9 (dipped in and out of the others) so I haven't seen the secret house stuff since BB7. I suppose that's why it doesn't bother me that much.
  • prometheusdebprometheusdeb Posts: 1,773
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    DODS11 wrote: »

It's true, the few hours of live feed after they went back into the house was fantastic viewing, but since they're not even allowed to raise their voices to each other nowadays, let alone wreck the house, the return of the "evictees" is going to be a damp squib this time around.