What's the worst date you've ever been on?

12345679»

Comments

• Hugh JarseHugh Jarse Posts: 461
    Forum Member
    Gneiss wrote: »
    In Japan it is...

Is that so? Well we were in London & she was Irish, so Japanese rules didn't really apply to be honest.
  • GneissGneiss Posts: 14,555
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hugh Jarse wrote: »
    Is that so?

When at a meal the person to your left, I think, is meant to keep your glass topped up...

It's very easy to get drunk as you loose track of how much you have had. :D
  • MallyminxMallyminx Posts: 278
    Forum Member
    Many years ago I met a guy at a party. I'd had a lot to drink and when he asked me for a date I agreed. We met the next night when we were both sober. He had a car and took me to a pub. After half an hours awkward conversation he produced a piece of paper and said it was a 'personality quiz'. He then asked me questions where I had to answer a, b or c. At the end of it he said I had failed the test. After a bit of an argument I asked him to take me home.

On route home I suddenly realised he wasn't driving in the right direction. Despite my pleas to turn around we ended up down a deserted path in a field. There was no-one else around and it was pitch black. Suddenly he lunged towards me and put his hands around my throat. He said that he could strangle me and no-one would know. I thought he was going to kill me and cursed myself for getting back into the car. I tried to push him away but his whole weight was across me so I couldn't move. After what seemed like eons (probably only a minute or so) he suddenly released his hands and gave a little laugh. "That scared you, didn't it!" he said. Then, without another word, he started to drive me home.
    As soon as we drove onto a main road I told him to stop and quickly got out.

Needless to say, there was no second date with the psycho.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,666
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mallyminx wrote: »
    Many years ago I met a guy at a party. I'd had a lot to drink and when he asked me for a date I agreed. We met the next night when we were both sober. He had a car and took me to a pub. After half an hours awkward conversation he produced a piece of paper and said it was a 'personality quiz'. He then asked me questions where I had to answer a, b or c. At the end of it he said I had failed the test. After a bit of an argument I asked him to take me home.

On route home I suddenly realised he wasn't driving in the right direction. Despite my pleas to turn around we ended up down a deserted path in a field. There was no-one else around and it was pitch black. Suddenly he lunged towards me and put his hands around my throat. He said that he could strangle me and no-one would know. I thought he was going to kill me and cursed myself for getting back into the car. I tried to push him away but his whole weight was across me so I couldn't move. After what seemed like eons (probably only a minute or so) he suddenly released his hands and gave a little laugh. "That scared you, didn't it!" he said. Then, without another word, he started to drive me home.
    As soon as we drove onto a main road I told him to stop and quickly got out.

Needless to say, there was no second date with the psycho.

:o:o:o:o sounds he deserves to be locked up!>:(
  • Eddie BadgerEddie Badger Posts: 6,005
    Forum Member
    A recent date that was arranged by some friends was one of the worst. They set me up with a workmate who had recently been divorced. We met in a restaurant and as soon as she sat down the conversation went like this “So how much do you earn? Eh? Eh? How much? Do you own your own house? What’s it worth? If you remortgage it we could use the money to start up a business eh? I heard your dad died a few years back… how much did he leave you? We could use that….”

She talked non-stop about her plans for my money. Her great business ideas seemed to consist of me putting up the money, me having an idea for a business, me doing all the work and her getting a bigger share of the profits because it was all her idea. Yeah right.

After the first course, I’d had enough and left. She was ranting and raving about how I was standing in the way of her ambitions!

I later found out that her ex-husband ended up in all sorts of financial bother because of her hare-brained business schemes. Poor fool ended up getting all sorts of start-up loans etc which she spent on important things like shoes.

That was one lucky escape for me.
  • RellyRelly Posts: 3,469
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A recent date that was arranged by some friends was one of the worst. They set me up with a workmate who had recently been divorced. We met in a restaurant and as soon as she sat down the conversation went like this “So how much do you earn? Eh? Eh? How much? Do you own your own house? What’s it worth? If you remortgage it we could use the money to start up a business eh? I heard your dad died a few years back… how much did he leave you? We could use that….”

She talked non-stop about her plans for my money. Her great business ideas seemed to consist of me putting up the money, me having an idea for a business, me doing all the work and her getting a bigger share of the profits because it was all her idea. Yeah right.

After the first course, I’d had enough and left. She was ranting and raving about how I was standing in the way of her ambitions!

I later found out that her ex-husband ended up in all sorts of financial bother because of her hare-brained business schemes. Poor fool ended up getting all sorts of start-up loans etc which she spent on important things like shoes.

That was one lucky escape for me.

Holy crap. :o You were certainly lucky she didn't start off as your ideal woman, then sprang all that on you after you'd fallen for her! Jesus! :o
  • Eddie BadgerEddie Badger Posts: 6,005
    Forum Member
    Relly wrote: »
    Holy crap. :o You were certainly lucky she didn't start off as your ideal woman, then sprang all that on you after you'd fallen for her! Jesus! :o

She didn't waste much time making her intentions clear - basically "Hello I want your money!"

The friends who set me up were really embarrassed, they didn't know her too well and were really shocked. From what they heard later she had a habit of going from man to man, bleeding them dry and then dumping them.
  • technology_lovetechnology_love Posts: 3,177
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just read the entire thread from start to end.
    I'm at work so had to hold back the tears of laughter.

Comments like "her bum was a little bit smelly" just got me in stitches.

I've had a few nightmare dates but nothing like some of these :o

Thank you for sharing your stories :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 578
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    not exactly a date but...

I nipped back to my house to collect something for my friend and his wifes rather odd looking friend wanted to walk back home with me.
    Thinking nothing of it I said yeah come along and invited her in whilst I grabbed the item for my pal.
    I came back downstairs and was basically thrown onto the couch and force fed one of her huge tits, whilst she tried her best to get my knob out of my pants and snog my face off with a 'henry' like vaccum grip to my face (one of the most horrid kisses I have ever had to be honest).

I somehow managed to wrangle my way out of it and get her back to my mates house and have avoided her like the plague since.
    at that point I had been single for six years but I was relieved to have managed my escape from the girl who shall forever be referred to as 'the beast'

12 months later I met the love of my life and she is gorgeous - so it was worth the extra wait!!!