Week 8: Least Favourite Couple?

13»

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,023
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Selena wrote: »
    Just because people don't share the same opinion as you doesn't make them biased.

Oh come on !! How can Hayley and Dan's performance be more disliked than Mikey and Mel's ?!??? Your trying to tell me that people aren't biased??? The planet that you are from is...where?
  • Options
    SelenaSelena Posts: 29,605
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Biased against definitely.

Not really, maybe people just prefer the others to Hayley. Like I said I voted for Danny and Frankie but if they leave next week Hayley and Dan would probably get my vote here because I just prefer the others left. But I don't really have a favourite couple I have voted someone different every week in the favourite poll including Hayley once, so I don't see them as a threat.
  • Options
    lulu glulu g Posts: 52,649
    Forum Member
    gazb2 wrote: »
    I completely agree !!! I know now that they are based on few opinions (most from non-voters anyway) and I'll shut up from now on :)
    Bet you don't. :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lulu g wrote: »
    Bet you don't. :p

Hahaha....ssh :p;)
    :rolleyes:
  • Options
    yellowlabbieyellowlabbie Posts: 59,081
    Forum Member
    Not really, maybe people just prefer the others to Hayley. Like I said I voted for Danny and Frankie but if they leave next week Hayley and Dan would probably get my vote here because I just prefer the others left. But I don't really have a favourite couple I have voted someone different every week in the favourite poll including Hayley once, so I don't see them as a threat.

I disagree, there are plenty on here who are biased against Hayley. One person on another thread even admitted to not even commenting on their performance because they 'cannot stand them', even though they commented on everyone else.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh come on !! How can Hayley and Dan's performance be more disliked than Mikey and Mel's ?!??? Your trying to tell me that people aren't biased??? The planet that you are from is...where?

I find that quite rude. :(
    Don't talk to me about being biased because you are biased yourself. I have had enough of this at least yellowlabbie can debate without insulting someone with a different view.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Don't talk to me about being biased because you are biased yourself. I have had enough of this at least yellowlabbie can debate without insulting someone with a different view.

It is becoming extremely difficult. I am biting my tongue.:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I disagree, there are plenty on here who are biased against Hayley. One person on another thread even admitted to not even commenting on their performance because they 'cannot stand them', even though they commented on everyone else.

I agree that some people are biased though. I remember defending Ray a lot last year.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I agree that some people are biased though. I remember defending Ray a lot last year.

and me too? I found that really scary.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I'm not biased in the slightest. It's crystal clear that Hayley is the best contestant in DOI this year, and I'm just a bit fed up of reading complete negativity aimed at somebody trying so hard.

But whatever...I don't care anymore. It's clear with Daniella being in the skate off that these polls are as accurate as Mikey being a good skater.....not very!
  • Options
    yohinnchildyohinnchild Posts: 52,533
    Forum Member

That was because I didn't want to get drawn in to further converstion by you and gazb2 who seem to be working as some sort of tag team in battering people's opinions.

People dont share your love - get over it for God's sake! its just tiring now
  • Options
    Strictly_IrishStrictly_Irish Posts: 18,757
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    SheShe wrote: »
    Mikey and Melanie - not because I don't like them, I do, but because I think he's gone as far as he can now and is the weakest of the remaining skaters.

He has been stronger than Danny many times though, which means he's capable of doing it again. Does that mean Danny shouldn't be there? No.

It's anyone's game, except maybe Gary who won't have the popularity. :cry: But I still love him!
  • Options
    Strictly_IrishStrictly_Irish Posts: 18,757
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm not biased in the slightest. It's crystal clear that Hayley is the best contestant in DOI this year, and I'm just a bit fed up of reading complete negativity aimed at somebody trying so hard.

But whatever...I don't care anymore. It's clear with Daniella being in the skate off that these polls are as accurate as Mikey being a good skater.....not very!

You certainly do care and it's getting funny now :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    That was because I didn't want to get drawn in to further converstion by you and gazb2 who seem to be working as some sort of tag team in battering people's opinions.

People dont share your love - get over it for God's sake! its just tiring now

You mean as opposed to your sharing your bias against Hayley? Regardless, Hayley is not my type,
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,506
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hayley...
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,638
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gary and Maria.

He is just so dull. I understand Jasons frustration with him. He lacks personality and for an actor he seems unable to fake a personality for any routine. Which is strange.